You know, just, uh...
只是
Antibiotics is all I need, and then, uh...
我现在只需要服用抗生素
I-i'm gonna be okay.
我 我会好起来的
That's fantastic. you're okay.
太好了 你没事了
For now.
目前来说
Want to give me that, um... no.
想给我那个吗 不
Post-cancer-scare mercy fuck now? no. it's too late.
驱散癌症恐惧的做♥爱♥ 不 过时不候
So, this is it, I guess, huh?
那么 就这样了 对吧
I guess so. yeah.
我想是
Can I call you?
能给你打电♥话♥吗
No.
不行
No, really, I'd rather you didn't.
不 我说真的 我更希望你不要打
Well, will you call me, you know, just to...
那你打给我吧 只不过是
Let me know you're okay?
让我知道你安好
Yeah. I'll call you.
好 我会打给你的
No, you won't...
不 你才不会
But I get it.
不过我能理解
It was, uh... it was awfully nice sharing
能与你共同经历
This most unpleasant of milestones with you.
如此悲剧的里程碑 我非常开心
Yeah. same here.
是啊 我也是
Don't get lost out there, okay?
别迷路 好吗
Hank!
汉克
I-i was gonna go check out that vigil
我现在要去
Of, um, kurt cobain.
为科特·柯本守夜
I-i don't know...did you want to come?
不知道 你要不要来
The cobain vigil? yeah.
为柯本守夜 对啊
Well, I got a vigil that I was already...
不过 我已经有另一个了
No, seriously.
不是吧 别开玩笑
Yeah? yeah.
真的 是啊
I don't know if you know this about me,
不知道你是否了解
But, uh, I love vigils.
我喜欢彻夜不眠
I kind of guessed that.
我猜也是
Dear, karen...
亲爱的 凯伦
If you're reading this,
当你读到这封信的时候
It means I actually worked up the courage to mail it.
也就意味着我终于有了将它寄出的勇气
So, good for me.
如此一来 对我也算是种解脱
You don't know me very well, but if you get me started,
你对我不是很了解 但一旦来了兴致
I have a tendency to go on and on
我就会一发不可收拾的
About how hard the writing is for me.
写出些令我难以启齿的言语
But this...
但这一次
This is the hardest thing I've ever had to write.
我更加举笔维艰
There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it.
找不到言简意赅的词儿 我只能说
I met someone.
我遇到了她
It was an accident.
是一次意外
I wasn't looking for it. I wasn't on the make.
我并没有刻意去追寻 也没有刻意的制♥造♥
It was a perfect storm.
这是一场感天动地相遇
She said one thing. I said another.
她说向东 而我向西
Next thing I knew, I wanted to spend the rest of my life
然后我才发现 我希望的是
In the middle of that conversation.
将那次谈话永远持续下去
Now there's this feeling in my gut.
此刻我唯一的想法就是
She might be the one.
她就是我要找的人
She's completely nuts...
她歇斯底里
In a way that makes me smile -- highly neurotic.
她总能让我发笑 像精神病人那般
A great deal of maintenance required.
需要人来娇惯呵护
She is you, karen.
她就是你 凯伦
That's the good news.
这是好消息
The bad is that I don't know how to be with you right now.
坏消息是现在我不知道该怎么跟你相处
And it scares the shit out of me.
这可真让我惊慌失措
Because if I'm not with you right now,
因为如果现在不能跟你在一起
I have this feeling we'll get lost out there.
恐怕彼此都会失去方向
It's a big, bad world full of twists and turns,
在这个错综复杂 迂回曲折的世界里
And people have a way of blinking
人们总会因踌躇
And missing the moment...
而错过了一些瞬间
...the moment that could've changed everything.
一些足以改变一切的瞬间
I don't know what's going on with us,
搞不清楚彼此之间发生了什么
And I can't tell you why you should
而我无法解释为何我们都
waste a leap of faith on the likes of me
失去对爱的勇气和信心
But, damn, you smell good --
不过 该死 你给我感觉不错
Like home.
有家的味道
And you make excellent coffee.
而且你泡的咖啡相当棒
That's got to count for something, right?
这也算是一技之长 对吧
Call me.
打给我
Unfaithfully yours, hank moody.
红杏出墙的 汉克·穆迪
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表