Yeah.
没错
You look amazing.
你看上去真漂亮
You do! you look --
真的 你看上去
I was just meeting your friend.
我刚认识你朋友
I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name.
抱歉 我还不知道你名字
Oh, steve, this is my boss, charlie runkle.
斯蒂夫 这是我老板 查理·朗克尔
Nice to meet you, steve.
幸会 斯蒂夫
Nice to meet you.
幸会
So...have you got a job, steve?
那...你已经有工作了吗 斯蒂夫
Some means of support?
能养家糊口吧
Oh, yeah, of course.
当然
Um, I work across the street at the sharper image.
我在街对面道的一家零售店工作
Sharper image.
零售店
You know, if you're not done with work,
如果你还没完工
I can just wait for you outside if you'd like.
我可以在外面等你
Oh, that would be great. okay.
好的
Seems nice.
看起来不错啊
Don't you mean "boring as shit"?
你不是想说无聊透顶吧
Thanks for covering for me, by the way.
随便说一句 谢谢你替我打掩护
We both know I'm not really the girl
你我都知前台工作
Who works at the front desk.
可不是我真正的本职
Hey, hey. sure you are. you're any girl you want to be.
只要你愿意 你可以胜任任何角色
You know, I don't have to go out with this guy.
你知道我不是一定要和他出去的
He asked, and I figured "what the hell?
他约我 而我想做些正常事改变下
Do something normal for a change."
也没什么大不了的
But I could tell him something came up with work
但我可以和他说工作出了点问题
And stay... help you with the books.
然后留下来帮你整理账册
Yeah, because that wouldn't be at all dysfunctional.
那不是所谓的社交障碍吗
No, no, you should go.
不 你应该去的
You know, you should go out tonight
今晚你应该出去
On a normal date with a normal guy
和普通人来一场普通的约会
Because you're young and normal.
因为你是一个年轻平凡的女孩
And that's what normal people normally do.
这是凡夫俗子们都会做的事
Okay.
好吧
Don't work too hard.
不要工作得太累了
Don't you fuck him too hard.
不要和他搞得太累了
Just in time.
时间刚刚好
Hey. I had no idea they, um, they started so promptly.
我想不明白 他们怎么开始的这么及时
I mean, "lili haydn, the hollywood bowl, 8:30."
我是说"莉莉·海顿 好莱坞露天剧场 8:30"
I take it you don't like the crowds.
我想你不太喜欢人多的地方
I have, uh, issues.
是的 有点障碍
Oh, you do?
真的吗
So...you think you might stay?
那你留下来吗
I might. I mean, it's a beautiful evening, right?
也许吧 很美的一个夜晚 对吧
Where are we gonna sit?
我们坐哪儿
Maybe we can squeeze up front. I know people.
我们去前面挤挤好了 我有熟人
Okay.
好
So do you use flavored wax for this
你是用香蜡做这些吗
Or just, like, surfboard wax?
还是仅仅是人工合成蜡
Do you know what hospital you're going to --
你打算去哪个医院
Oh, god, no.
天啊 不
You know what? no. no hospitals.
我不去医院的
We're having home water birth.
我打算在家里水产
Eases the birth trauma.
减少分娩时的创伤
And, um, it's, uh, much more sensual for a woman.
而且会让女人产生快♥感♥
It facilitates the birth orgasm.
达到分娩时的性高♥潮♥
Hey, so -- so in a pool this is gonna happen? yeah.
这些都是在水池里发生吗 是的
So you're not expecting so much a boy or girl
那你们更希望生出来的
as a sea-monkey.
是海猴子咯
Hank.
汉克
Amphibious.
两栖的
It's actually -- it's a boy.
事实上 是男孩
We have a home ultrasound machine.
我们有台家用超声波仪器
We do it every week.
我们每个星期都照的
Did I forget to tell you about that?
我忘了告诉你了吗
About the home ultrasound machine?
家用超声波仪器
Yes, but I -- of course I assumed you had one.
是的 但我应该想到你家里有个的
Doesn't everybody? I know I do.
每家不都是这样的吗 至少我有
Hank hasn't always been
汉克对我身孕的一切事宜
So involved in all this pregnancy stuff.
并非十分关心
And that is a choice that hank will live to regret.
他以后会为此感到追悔莫及
Jane, have you, uh, experienced giving birth?
珍妮 你生过孩子吗
Yes, uh-huh. yes, I have.
有啊
Ahh, but you haven't experienced
那你没感受过生育
a birth orgasm, have you?
所引起的性高♥潮♥吧
No, I did not. mnh-mnh.
是的 没有过
Maybe you should let julian do a reading for you.
或许你应该让朱利安掐算下
He can gauge your negativity.
他能感受到你的不安
No, I'm good.
不 我很好
I think he's gauging it right now.
我想他已经在感觉了
No, I think we're good. no, we have to get going.
不 我很好 我想我们该走了
We have that next thing. what thing?
我们还有事情呢 什么事
You don't want to stay and hear
你不想听听更多
more about the birth orgasm?
生育性高♥潮♥的事吗
Jane... what?
珍妮 什么
You have very beautiful eyes. I do?
你的眼睛非常迷人 是吗
Yes, and whatever pain you have experienced in this life
无论你在生活中经历了什么苦痛
You've obviously transcended.
显然 你都可以克服
Uh-huh. are you menstruating right now?
你处在经期中吗
Am i...menstruating?
我 经期
And we're done.
就这样吧
All right. well, that was a good time.
结束了 非常愉快的夜晚
Hank, hank, come on. don't go. we're having fun.
汉克 别走 我们玩的挺开心的啊
I mean, he didn't mean it. it wasn't sexual.
他不是那个意思 不是说性♥爱♥
Of course it's sexual.
当然是性♥爱♥
There's nothing wrong with expressing a healthy,
分享他人健康 崇高 有趣的
respectful, interested, someone else sexual reality.
性事何罪之有啊
See, I'm married, so...
明白吗 我结婚了
Oh, now you're married.
现在你结婚了
I am. I'm married.
是的 我结婚了
I think that he's suggesting group sex.
我认为他是提议群♥交♥
I mean, that's what you're suggesting, right?
你是这么建议的 对吗
By all means. I mean, look at us.
显而易见 看着我们
The four of us have this incredible pansexual chemistry.
我们四个之间有着难以言喻的性感应
You go. I'm gonna take a bullet for you.
你先走 我替你挡着
Don't resist.
不要拒绝
Yeah, you know what?
知道吗
I just want it so bad. I'm just not ready.
对此我也渴望无限 只是
I'm not ready. I'm not ready.
没准备好 还没准备好
I'll see you soon, okay?
下次见 好吗
What the fuck was that?
这他妈什么和什么啊
I like him.
我喜欢他
Hey. daisy, you're back.
戴西 你回来了啊
Yeah, I was just in the neighborhood.
是的 我就在附近
I don't understand. is your date over already?
不了解 你的约会已经结束了
Not exactly. I kind of blew it off.
不是的 我推掉了
Daisy!
戴西
I know! I know!
我知道 我知道
Highly dysfunctional.
高度的社交障碍
But, you see, I forgot something.
但 听着 我忘了一些东西
What's that?
什么
Just how much I love "dirty dancing."
就是我多么的喜欢《辣身舞》
Friends don't let friends wallow...
朋友不应该让朋友不爽
At least not alone.
至少不能让他孤单
So what do you say, charlie runkle?
所以你怎么说 查理·朗克尔
Are you ready to have the time of your life?
你准备享受生活了没
It is not every day that you meet a man
不是每天都可以遇见
Who has impregnated a cult member.
充满了宗教风味的男人
Well, there were a lot of controlled substances involved.
是的 有很多东西可以去控制的
It was only the one time, so...
只有这一次
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表