相当于"我简单说两句"
快跑 鲍勃 快跑
Go, Bob! Go!
我在这边找找
I'm gonna look over here!
我得藏起来
Oh, I got to hide.
-你在哪儿呢 -给你准备了气球哦
- Where are you? - Got a balloon for you.
看来老爸还真有可能赢呢
Dad might just make it through this thing.
马上就快日落了
It's almost sundown.
马上就快日落了
It's almost sundown?
可是人家没带晚上用的面霜诶
I didn't bring my evening face cream.
你们觉得老爸藏哪儿去了
Where do you think Dad is hiding?
刚那只猪是放屁了吗
And did that pig just fart?
嗨 老爸 你放屁了
Hi, Dad. You farted.
是板凳的声音 快走开
It was the seat. Go away!
要我们加入你 没问题
Get in the pig with you? You got it.
不行 你们这样会引人注意的
No, you guys are gonna draw attention.
我可以赢这游戏的
I can win this thing
只要我再躲个20分钟
if I just lay low for another 20 minutes.
你的意思是说我们应该让自己舒服点咯
So you're saying we better get comfortable?
别别别别
No, no, no, no!
鲍勃 是你吧 兄弟
Bob? You over there, buddy?
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
我得跑了
I have to make a run for it.
老爸 跑步向来不是你的长项
Dad, running's not your thing.
你有没有什么主意
Do you have a plan
是只要一直站着就可以的
that involves standing around all the time?
你说得对 老爸行动确实不太敏捷
You're right. Dad can't move very well.
我谢谢你 蒂娜
Thanks, Tina.
但也许我们可以帮他移♥动♥
But maybe we can move Dad.
再使点儿劲
Push harder!
就这样
Yes.
很好 这办法不错
That's great! That could work!
-他在那上面 -快去抓他
- He's over there! - Get him!
鲍勃 我天 天呐
Bob? Oh, God. Oh, God.
走开 你们这些疯子
Back off, you maniacs!
别靠近我的鲍鲍
Leave my Bobby alone!
闪开 琳达
Step aside, Linda.
你来推我啊 雷吉
Make me, Reggie!
来啊 三明治大叔 来跳舞啊
Come on, sandwich man, you want to dance?!
退后 上面那头猪是我们父亲
Get back! That pig up there is our father!
我们老爸在那里面
And our dad's in there!
我们跑过来就是为了朝鲍勃扔气球的
We didn't come this far to not throw balloons at Bob.
麻烦请让开
Move, please.
得 好啊
Okay. You know what? Fine.
你们想减免房♥租是吧 行啊
You want to win money off your rent? Be my guest.
-琳达 -都结束了鲍勃 准备好被砸吧
- Linda? - It's over, Bob. You're getting ballooned.
你们一共有多少个气球 50 100
What do you got, 50 balloons? A hundred?
太多了
That sounds high.
我们一分钱租金也不用交了
Our rent's gonna be nuts.
因为我们会倒闭 全家去住纸箱
We'll go out of business, live in a box.
你们几个孩子要去工厂打工
You kids are gonna have to work in factories.
我要去C+C音乐工厂[美国音乐组合]
I want to work at C&C Music Factory!
琳达 你在做什么
Linda, what are you doing?
闭嘴 鲍勃
Zip it, Bob!
这一切都是你自找的
You had it coming after everything you did.
是你把大家集♥合♥到一起 为他们着想
You brought everyone together, looked out for 'em,
捍卫正义
stood up for what's right.
我知道你卖♥♥什么药了
Oh, I see what you're doing.
动手吧 把这家人
Go ahead, destroy everything
一手建立的一切都毁掉吧
this family's worked for.
太好了 我来得正好
Oh, goodie! I'm just in time.
看来鲍勃要被砸了呢
Looks like Bob is about to be ballooned.
必须击中目标哦 不中就不减钱
Direct hits only, people. No splash, no cash.
手法太烂了
Horrible aim.
你们这是怎么了
What's wrong with you people?
看来大家手脚都不怎么灵便
Must be a case of mass butterfingers.
我们要和鲍勃站在一起
We're standing with Bob.
没错 就像过去一样 但这次是真的
Yeah, just like before, but this time for real.
你说呢 吉米
Right, Jimmy?
我还是想朝鲍勃扔气球来着
Ah, I wanted to throw a balloon at Bob.
算了 我过会儿再朝他扔点别的
It's fine. I'll throw something at him later.
肉球啥的
Maybe a meatball.
谢谢你们
Thanks, everyone.
房♥租涨价 业主闹架
Rent hike, rent strike!
房♥租涨价 业主闹架
Rent hike, rent strike!
我懂了 就因为我是地主
Oh, I get it. Just because I'm a landlord,
穿西装 戴眼罩
and I wear a white suit and an eye patch,
涨你们房♥租 开着车四处游荡
and I raise your rent and ride around
朝你们扔爆竹 我就成坏人了
and throw firecrackers at you, I'm the bad guy.
地主也有烦恼的好吗
Well, landlords have problems.
地主也是有烦恼的
Landlords have problems.
再见了
So long.
看到了吗
See?
我的高尔夫车也会和你们的车一样没电
My golf cart loses its charge just like yours.
费舍奥德先生
Oh. Mr. Fischoeder,
我刚意识到一件事
I-I just realized something.
我...能坐这里吗
Is... is it okay if I sit?
大家都看着呢
People are staring.
费舍奥德先生 我应该在召集大家之前
Mr. Fischoeder, before I got all these people together,
先单独来找你
maybe I should have come to you first
和你一对一地谈的
and talked to you one-on-one.
我应该给你一个做好人的机会
I should have given you a chance to be the good guy.
我认识了你这么久 现在才意识到
I've known you a long time, and I just realized now
我也许...伤到你的感情了
I might have... hurt your feelings.
是这样的 鲍勃
Here's the thing, Bob.
我喜欢你 你是好人 算是吧
I like you. You're good people, sort of.
你可以省掉最后那句
You don't have to say "Sort of."
我一直以为自己是那种
And I've always thought of myself
能和群众打成一片的地主
as the kind of landlord you could pal around with.
那种你可以拍他屁♥股♥以示友好的人
Someone you could pat on the butt as a sign of affection.
那...我...我可以那样做
That would... I... I would do that.
不 别碰我
No, but don't touch me.
鲍勃 其实我涨房♥租
The truth is, Bob, I was only raising the rent
只是为了让你注意到我
so you would notice me.
-真的吗 -不是 我是想修个游泳池
- Really? - No. I wanted a pool.
树篱迷宫可没法帮我泡到妞
You can't get chicks with a hedge maze.
那是当然 有道理
Sure. Makes sense.
鲍勃 我改变想法了
Bob, I've reconsidered.
也许我可以等个一两年
Maybe I could postpone the pool
再涨房♥租修游泳池
and the rent hike for a year or two.
你就不用担心了鲍勃 那时你已经倒闭了
You'll be out of business by then, Bob, don't worry.
谢谢你 费舍奥德先生
Thank you, Mr. Fischoeder.
我知道一个非常好的庆祝方法
I know exactly how we should celebrate.
别砸我的裤子 我穿的白裤子
Don't hit my pants! I'm wearing white.
湿了小鸡鸡会显形的
You'll see the outline of my wiener.
算了 管它呢 来砸我吧
Oh, what the hell. Fire away!
德国反战歌♥曲
*99个红气球*
*99 red balloons*
*飘在夏日的天空中*
*Floating in the summer sky*
*注意啦 是红色警报*
*Panic bells, it's red alert*
*源于此处 又来自别处*
*Something here from somewhere else *
*战斗机开始轰隆作响*
*The war machine springs to life*
*用它那跃跃欲试的炮口*
*Opens up one eager eye*
*瞄准天空*
*Focusing it on the sky*
*天空飘过99个红气球*
*Where 99 red balloons go by *
*天空飘过99个红气球*
*Where 99 red balloons go by *
*天空飘过99个红气球*
*Where 99 red balloons go by *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表