to get to know the car a little, I guess. Hello.
你和碰碰卡丁车有点不同呢
You feel different than the bumper-kart.
不过我一定也和你的老主人不一样吧
But I must feel different than your old driver,
因为我是个姑娘 反正别人是这么说的
'cause I have a girl butt, or so I'm told.
对了 我叫蒂娜
I'm Tina, by the way.
蒂娜 我要把你静音了
Tina, I'm gonna put you on mute.
好的
Okay.
你真棒
You did that really well.
转得漂亮 轮子
Nice turning, wheels.
方向盘 你也不错
And good job, steering wheel, too.
引擎 你也克尽己任
And, engine, you did your part.
第二名 我就知道
Second place! I knew it!
我就知道你是个赛车手
I knew you were a racer!
你奇奇怪怪自言自语的时候
I got a little worried when you were talking to yourself
我还有点担心 不过你成功了
and being really weird, but then you came through!
那就没事了
It's okay!
这次第二 下次打败布莱斯
This time second, next time beat Bryce.
蒂娜 能递给我张纸巾吗
Tina, can you pass me a napkin?
尽量别出♥卖♥♥♥它
And try not to betray it.
露易丝 麻烦递一下胡椒粉
Louise, please pass the pepper.
别把盐罐子撞坏了哦
And try not to crash it into the salt.
你怎么不想想胡椒是从哪儿来的
Why don't you try to remember where that pepper came from?
从这儿 从这间房♥子 从这个家
From here, from this apartment, from this family.
这就是胡椒的由来啊
So that's where pepper comes from.
姑娘们 你们俩给我停下
Girls, you two need to stop all this.
你们现在都是赛车手了
You're both go-kart drivers now.
你俩又不是对手 对吗
And you're not even racing against each other, right?
没错 我在A队
That's right. I'm in the A-league.
我跟你干上了 T
Well, I'm coming for you, T.
如果这个赛季我能在B队拿到冠军
If I finish the season in first place in the B-league,
我就能在皇颅岛大奖赛占据一席
then I get a spot in the Kingshead Island Grand Prix.
-是嘛 -没错
- You do? - Yup.
到时候我就能打败你了
And that's when I get to beat you.
那也得比赛
But you have to actually win races
才能拿冠军啊
to finish in first place.
也许你没完全弄明白
Maybe you didn't totally understand that.
没完了
Oh, keep it up.
我已经把你甩得远远的了
Way ahead of you. Literally.
听着 我知道有谣传说
Look, I know there's this rumor
蒂娜技术更好 而且我猜是你传出来的
that Tina's a better driver, and I think you started it,
但我俩这次要好好努力
but you and me are gonna work real hard,
我们要赢
and we're gonna win some races.
看起来我们要在大奖赛碰面了哦 老姐
Looks like I'll be seeing you at the Grand Prix, sis.
颁奖台上见
And I'll be seeing you from the first place podium.
当然 家里也会见 还有车里
Also, I'll see you at home, and also in the car,
我们应该会搭同一辆车来参加比赛
'cause we should probably carpool to the race.
得得 知道啦
Yup, yup, got it!
踩油门 出发咯
I hit the gas, and I drive away!
新鲜的面包都能给你烤得这么老
It's weird how you freshly baked the staleness
真是太奇怪了
right into them.
-这是家族秘方 -再来一瓶冰的 鲍勃
- It's-it's an old family secret. - Another cold one, Bob.
鲍勃 那个汉堡胚看着和这个不一样啊
Hey, Bob, that bun doesn't look like this bun, Bob.
你想忽悠我呢
You trying to screw me?
我要现烤汉堡胚
I want the fresh-baked buns.
我要现烤汉堡胚
I want the fresh-baked buns.
这么说 你做汉堡不是用的这些胚咯
So, you're not using these buns on your burgers?
-太可疑了 格雷琴 -说
- Suspicious. Gretchen? - Move on.
我们做的这些胚是给
We're-we're making buns for,
-给谁 -是给
- For what? - Uh, the buns are for...
-给早餐用的 -没错
- For breakfast! - Yes.
我们要开始卖♥♥早餐了现在
We're gonna start breakfast now.
鲍勃店的早餐
Breakfast at Bob's.
我都等不及想要试试了
I can't wait to come by and try it.
六点 可以吗
6 A.M. Sound good?
我是说 我们还没讨论好
I mean, well, we haven't really talked
什么时候开始卖♥♥早饭 所以
about when we're opening yet, so...
那就六点见
Okay, see you at 6:00 then.
最好有香肠哦 鲍勃
And you better have sausages, Bob!
会有的
We'll have it!
皇颅岛赛车大奖赛
孩子们最近在干这个啊
So, this is what the kids have been up to?
我一点都没想到会是真正的赛车
I had no idea it was, like, you know, actual racing.
真是个比赛的好日子
It is a beautiful day for racing.
来一瓶吗
Hey, want a hit?
当然 谢谢 克里特
Sure. Thanks, Crit.
你们自酿的啤酒真给劲
This homebrew of yours is oh so refreshing.
你们的面包就
Your bread is,
哎呀 飞出去了
Whoop, hey, there it goes!
不小心飞出去了 不好意思
Got away from me there. Sorry about that.
-你 扔了它 -是的
- You-you kind of threw it. - Oh, yeah.
对 所以不是它飞出去了
Right. So it didn't get away from you.
-是你扔了它 -是的 很难吃
- You threw it. - No, it's bad.
我本来想照顾你的感受
I was trying to spare your feelings,
但如果你非要挑明说...
but if you want to address it,
-那面包确实不咋样 -得 我懂了
- it's not very good bread. - No, I get it. No.
得得得
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我其实懂你意思
I guess I got it right away.
我只是觉得...算了
I just thought... forget it.
是啊 没必要为小事起争执
Yeah. Unnecessary little confrontation here.
吉恩 过去这几周里
Gene, you've been oddly enthusiastic
你对挥旗表现出了惊人的热情
about flag waving these last couple weeks.
我本以为你来捣乱的
I thought you were just messing with me,
没想到你是认真的
but you were serious.
认真得很
Very serious.
这样的话 我有件事
Then, well, there's something
要拜托你
I want to ask you.
天呐 你要死了
Oh, my God, you're dying!
我来继承你的衣钵
I'll take over for you!
-啥 不 我没有要死 -早晚会死
- What? No, I'm not dying. - For now.
我不会死
I'm not dying.
好吧
Okay.
我是想问你
I was gonna ask you
是否愿意首次尝试在大奖赛挥旗
if you wanted to flap your first grand prix.
非常荣幸
I would be honored!
我来帮你挥旗 格斯 但不会取代你
I'll wave your flag, Gus, but I'll never replace you.
行 我知道了
Right, I-I know.
声明一下 只是这一次哈
Just to clarify, it's only one race.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
各位 快过来 饼干代酒
Guys, huddle up. Cookie toast.
蒂娜 把奖杯带回来
Tina, bring it home for us.
里科 这饼干十美元一个
Hey, Rico, these cookies are ten dollars each.
-别吃得好像只值五美元一样 -对不起
- You're eating them like they're five dollars each. - Sorry.
我能吃一个吗
Can I have a cookie?
我会把饼干放在终点线那里
I'll put a cookie on the finish line.
要是有人碾过去了呢
But what if someone drives over it?
那个人会是你
That someone will be you.
那我还是吃不了啊
Then I can't eat it.
又是你 布莱斯
Great. Bryce.
你来了 我不爱
You here, me no like.
给你的车来点意面沙拉
Pasta salad on your kart.
你竟敢在我的赛车上涂沙拉
Don't you put pasta salad on my kart!
车手们 离比赛开始还有两分钟
Drivers, two minutes to the start of the Grand Prix!
我会打败你 打败蒂娜
I'm gonna beat you! I'm gonna beat Tina!
打败你们这些富二代
I'm gonna beat all you Richie Riches!
不太可能 看那边
Not likely, especially because of that.
-我去 -我弹 我弹
- Crap. - Flick, flick.
是油泵坏了
It's a blown pump.
我没带工具
I don't have my tools,
我可以徒手试试
but maybe I can rig something.
车手们 请到起跑线
Drivers, to the starting line!
不知道来不来得及
I don't know if we're gonna make it!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表