本来也是年轻人的事
It's a young person's job.
年轻人就是精力十足
There's a lot of burnout.
戴上
Button?
拿开
Get that thing away from me.
祝你能找到一个帮你投票的
And good luck convincing anybody to vote for you.
谢谢支持
Thanks for your support!
拜拜 米莉
Good-bye, Millie.
经过票数统计
With all the ballots counted,
瓦格斯塔夫小学新一任主席是米莉·弗洛克
Wagstaff's new president is Millie Frock.
不可能
I don't believe it!
露易丝 你能到台上来吗
Louise, can you come up here, please?
我想宣布一件事
I want to make an announcement.
谢谢 不必了
No, thank you.
摔跤队 把她带上来
Wrestling team, bring her to me.
放开我
Let me go!
家政队 把她缝在我身边
Home Ec class, sew her to my side.
五金组 打造一尊我们的雕像
Metal shop, make a metal sculpture of us.
合唱团 唱新校歌♥
Choir, sing my new school anthem.
*米莉和露易丝*
*Millie and Louise *
游♥行♥乐队
Marching band,
演奏《米莉露易丝序曲》
play the "Millie and Louise Overture."
舞蹈俱乐部 跳舞
Dance club, dance.
-啦啦队 吼起来 -不要
- Cheerleaders, cheer! - No, no, no.
米莉
Millie!
蒂娜 醒醒 醒醒
Tina, wake up, wake up.
真是太巧了
Oh, what a coincidence.
你也趁着我睡着时看我吗
You watch me when I sleep, too?
不是 我想加入支持小吉米的队伍
No, I want to join the Jimmy Jr. Campaign.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
我明天教你用发泡彩胶
I'll show you how to use the puffy paints tomorrow.
我知道怎么用
No, I know how to use them.
我想负责他的竞选活动
I want to manage his campaign.
但那是我的工作
But, um, that's what I do.
嘘 继续睡觉吧
Shh, shush, just go back to sleep.
等你醒来时 你就是竞选经理助理了
When you wake up, you'll be assistant campaign manager.
-但我是 -嘘
- But I'm the... - Shh!
睡吧 睡吧
Sleepy, sleepy.
米莉已经有1%的支持率了
Millie is already up to one percent support.
我们开始领先这么多 现在只有这么多
Our lead was this, now it's this.
等等等等
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa,
什么叫"我们"领先
what do you mean "Our" Lead?
蒂娜挂了 然后让你当经理人了吗
Did Tina die and make you campaign manager?
我没挂 我只是睡着了
No, I didn't die, I just fell asleep.
我很受欢迎的
Well, I'm really popular.
我并不是很担心米莉
I'm not worried about Millie.
你应该担心
You should be.
上个月我们要给班里养的栗鼠取名
Last month we had to name the class chinchilla,
米莉想了个最烂的名字
and Millie had the worst idea of all.
"撒尿小公主"怎么样
How about Princess Little Piddles?
而我说出了大家的想法
I said what everyone was thinking.
"超恶毛绒公主"呢
How about Princess Fluffy Vomit?
对不对 米莉
Right, Millie?
你想取这个名字吧
Is that what you're going for?
你会毁掉它的鼠生的
You're gonna ruin this chinchilla's life.
然后我们都投了票
Then we all voted.
"撒尿小公主"
And somehow "Princess Little Piddles"
却意外当选
was the name the class picked!
米莉很有手段
Millie gets her way.
我都想她给我取名字了
I kind of want her to name me now.
至于竞选策略
On to campaign strategy--
我们得加码
we've got to up our game.
我可以再做一版海报
I can make another poster--
把"吉米"里的"I"画成勾
maybe I dot the "I" In "Jimmy" with a check mark?
有点狂野 不过也许有用
It's a little wild, but it just might work.
不错
That's a good...
-非常好的 -对
- That's actually a really good... - Yeah.
不 不要海报 印刷业已是过去式
No, no posters-- print is dead.
教室里有电视
We've got TVs in the classroom.
我们要广♥告♥
We need a commercial.
唯一能阻止米莉当选的东西
The only thing standing between us and a Millie-ocracy
就是小吉米的蠢萌脸
is Jimmy Jr.'s dumb pretty face.
这就是那把新刀 对吗
That's the new knife, huh?
对啊 有应必答
Yeah, it's so responsive.
跟我心有灵犀
It's, like, connected to my brain.
我心里想"切" 它就切了
I think "Chop," And it chops.
了解 我有个锤子也像这样
Yeah, I got a hammer like that.
男人和工具之间的联♥系♥
Us guys and our tools.
切 好的 鲍勃
Chop. Right away, Bob.
切 切 切
Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop.
我觉得不用再切洋葱了 鲍勃
I think we got enough onions, Bob.
是该告诉你 还是你手上那败家玩意儿
Do I tell you or that car payment you're holding?
可以告诉我俩
You can tell us both.
我的锤子是麦克莱科林牌的
It's a McLecklin, my hammer.
你知道这个牌子吗 鲍勃
You know that brand, Bob? McLecklin?
我不了解锤子的品牌 泰迪
I don't know hammer brands, Teddy.
这是最好的牌子
They're the best--
锤子中的梅丽尔·斯特里普
they're like the Meryl Streep of hammers.
看这洋葱片
Ah, look at that slice.
我不是因为洋葱而哭
I'm not crying because of the onions,
是因为它的美丽
I'm crying because it's beautiful.
这么薄 都可以当纸巾用了
And it's so thin, I could actually use it as a tissue.
这个主意有点糟糕
that's a bad idea.
我拍了用锤子钉钉子的视频
I made a video of my hammer pounding nails.
用了娜坦莉梅[美国女歌♥手]的歌♥作背景音乐
I put a Natalie Merchant song under it.
献给我爸
Dedicated it to my dad.
但是你的锤子和我的刀相比
Yeah, but your hammer and my knife--
不是一个级别
it's not really the same thing.
要看看视频下的评论吗 鲍鲍
Want to read some of the comments, Bobby?
不用了
I don't... No.
这个人说 "太赞"
This guy-- he says, "Nailed it!"
网络啊
Oh, the Internet.
在上课之前 有一位
Before we begin, we have a message
学生会主席候选人要播放一段视频
from one of the candidates for student body president.
别急 不是亨利·哈勃
Settle down, it's not Henry Haber.
*我是小呀小吉米*
*I'm Jimmy Jr. Pesto *
*你知道我是第一*
*You know I am the best-o *
*别人跟我没法比*
*I'm cooler than the rest-o *
他写了《型男宣言》
He wrote the Hot-Guy Manifesto?
*我们都想当小吉米*
*We wish we were Jimmy Jr. Pesto *
变调
Key change!
*我是小呀小吉米*
*I'm Jimmy Jr. Pesto *
*背心是我的标记*
*You know me from the vest-o *
*有个目标要追寻*
*And I'm on a quest-o *
*要当学生会主席*
To be the president-o?
*你也希望自己是小吉米*
*You wish you were Jimmy Jr. Pesto. *
一起来吧
Let's do this!
太逊
Oh, barf.
真想给他一巴掌
I want to slap that kid.
对吧
I know, right? Oh...
瓦格斯塔夫新闻
这里是瓦格斯塔夫新闻 我是苔米
I'm Tammy with Wagstaff School News.
头条新闻 史上最烂广♥告♥是否将小吉米
Our top story-- did a super lame ad take Jimmy Jr.
从头号♥热门选手变成头号♥出局选手呢
from front runner to dumb bummer?
来看看民众的意见
We got reactions.
感觉自己被恶心的东西淹没了
I felt like I was covered in something gross,
亮瞎了我的眼
and I wanted to burn my eyeballs.
差不多就这样
Basically.
打死你我也不想给他编头发
I wouldn't braid his hair with your hands.
我* 抱歉
What a . Sorry.
我们搞砸了
We pooped the bed!
这个电视台有偏见
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表