I locked down all the windows. Nothing's getting in.
好吧 水从那扇进来了 那扇在漏水
Okay, water's getting in that one, that one's leaking.
鲍勃 她可能想毒死你
Bob, she might be trying to poison you!
老爸 你有死前心愿吗
Yeah, Dad, do you have a death wish?
没人会在药里下毒
People don't put poison in pills.
一般下在食物饮料里
They put it in food or drinks.
你知道现在来点什么最好吗
You know what would be great right now?
热巧克力
Hot chocolate.
迷你棉花糖
Mini marshmallows!
配这个最好了 可是我家没有了
Would be nice right now, but I don't have any.
你有车啊
You have a car.
不用给我了 多谢
Oh, none for me, thanks.
抱歉 我们都不喜欢热巧克力 都不
Yeah, sorry, we don't like hot chocolate, any of us.
母亲 你不能代表我
Mother, you do not speak for me.
我都不知道我不喜欢热巧克力
I didn't know I didn't like hot chocolate.
是的你不喜欢 我帮你们喝了
Yeah, you don't. I'll take theirs.
这玩意儿我能喝下一吨♥
I could drink a gallon of this stuff.
舌头要烧起来了 但我喜欢
It burned the crap out of my tongue, but I love it.
泰迪要死了 他死定了
Teddy's dead. He's friggin' dead!
这些止疼药好像起作用了
Hey, these pain meds are starting to kick in.
我的背感觉 好多了
And my back is feeling a... oh, much better.
乐意帮忙 我也吃了点
Happy to help. I took a couple,
我也感觉到了
and I'm right there with ya.
-这药真不错 -那是
-Yeah. These are good. - Oh, yeah.
-我都想多吃几片 -我一直多吃几片
- I'd take more. - I always take more.
海伦 我对你丈夫的事情感到抱歉
So, Helen, sorry to hear about your late husband.
是啊 他是个好人
Oh, yes, he was a good man.
好 好 好 好 好
Good, good, good, good, good.
还有好品味 是吧
Good taste, too, huh?
是啊 他选了我
Well, he chose me.
不 我是说后面那些
Oh, no, I just meant those beautiful
装饰用的漂亮石头
decorative boulders out back.
又结实又有型
So solid and jagged.
是拉里选的吗
Did Larry pick those out?
不 是我选的
Oh, no, I picked those out.
拉里对石头的品味最差了
Larry had the tackiest taste in boulders.
那么说是你选的喽
So you picked those out.
真有趣
How interesting.
很有趣
Very interesting.
很有趣
Very interesting.
-也许吧 -我没觉得好有趣
- Yeah. I guess. - I don't think so.
拉里是个登山爱好者 是吗
So, uh, Larry was quite the mountain climber, huh?
拉里吗 不 不 爱登山的是我
Larry? No. No, I'm the climber.
是我把他拽到那些山上去的
I had to drag him to all those mountains.
拉里以前喊我"圣海伦山"
Larry used to call me "Mount St. Helen."
我也不知道什么意思
Which I don't get.
所以他不是个登山爱好者喽
Oh, so he wasn't a good mountain climber?
是啊 他逊毙了
Yeah, he wasn't good at all. Huh.
完全的笨手笨脚
Total klutz.
真是典型的拉里
That's so Larry.
你家真漂亮 海伦
You know, you have such a lovely home, Helen.
看来拉里留给了你衣食无忧的生活
Looks like Larry left you very comfortable.
没有 他几乎把一切都捐给慈善机构了
Oh, no, he left nearly everything to charity.
慈善机构
Charity.
除了这所房♥子
Well, everything except this house.
和纽约那所 和阿斯本的
And the place in New York. And Aspen.
-还勉强能过得下去 -那啥
- I'll get by. - Uh, you know what?
我要去拉屎 有人要同去吗
I got to poop, and would anyone like to join me?
-家庭会议 -当然了
- Family meeting.
老妈 我跟你去拉
Of course, Mother, I could poop.
来吧 各位
Come on, everyone!
鲍鲍 你不一定非要来
Bobby, you might not have to go,
但我希望你试试 亲爱的
but I want you to try, honey.
我动不了
I can't move.
我就和亨利留在这
I'm gonna stay here with Henry.
-海伦 -我叫鲍勃
- Helen. - My name is Bob.
是她放的大石头 那是罪证
Okay, so she put in the boulders. That's guilty.
罪证如山
Guilty as hell.
更有理由带你们逃离这了
All the more reason to get you kids out of here.
但拉里是运动白♥痴♥
But Larry was a klutz,
也许真是他自己从屋顶摔下来的
So maybe he did just fall off his own roof.
等等 他不是把钱都捐给慈善了吗
Wait. Didn't he leave all his money to charity?
是啊 对的
Right. True.
我们怎么知道海伦说的是事实
But how do we know Helen's telling the truth about that?
好吧 无论她想干什么
Well, whatever her deal is,
我们快离开这华丽的死亡别♥墅♥
let's get out of this beautiful death house.
回到我们不堪入目的小家
And home to our hideous life house.
好吧 要有人问起来
Fine, but if anyone asks,
就说我们破案了 我们干得很漂亮
we solved this thing, and we were brilliant.
外面雨[药劲]真的下好大
It's really coming down out there.
我说雨 应该是这么表达
The rain... it's an expression, I think.
-你懂的 -我完全懂
- You get it. - I totally get it.
知道吗 你有个绝好的家庭 还有泰迪
You know, you have a wonderful family. And Teddy.
你有个绝好的家庭和泰迪
You have a wonderful family and Teddy.
真不敢相信琳达觉得你杀了你丈夫
I can't believe Linda thinks that you killed your husband.
什么 她真这么想
What? She does?
是的
She does.
她觉得是你松了栏杆
She thinks you loosened the railing,
把他推到了大石头上
and you pushed him onto the boulders.
她太可笑了 你是好人
But she's crazy, and you're nice.
外面真是越下越大了
It's really coming down out there.
这表达我要常用
I got to use that.
真是太棒了
That's a crazy expression.
好啦 我们都拉好了
Okay, we all pooped.
鲍勃 上路吧
Bob, let's hit the road.
琳达 我有点怀疑
You know, Linda, I have a suspicion
你们不是都去拉屎了
you didn't all go poop.
什么 我们当然是了
What? Of course we did.
我闻到了什么 琳达 而且不是厕所
Something smells, Linda, and it's not the bathroom.
路已经被雨水淹没了
Road's completely flooded.
今夜没人能进出此地
No one's getting in or out of here tonight.
-什么 -看来
- What? - I guess it looks like
你们必须留在这过夜了
you'll have to stay the night here.
不 没关系的 我们可以游泳回去
No. That's all right. We can swim home.
琳达 我坚持 而且我一般都能说服别人
Linda, I insist, and I always get my way.
我很固执
I'm very... pushy.
Pushy 又有推人的意思
我睡沙发
I call couch!
你还认为海伦是凶手吗
So, do you still think Helen's a murderer?
是啊 但如果我们注定要死
Yes, I do, but if we're all gonna get killed,
我宁愿玩着电子游戏死
We may as well go out playing video games.
我认为她是清白的
Well, I think she's innocent.
不 她是个食男兽 就像游戏里的吃豆人
No, she's a man-eater, like Ms. Pac Man here.
吃豆人吃幽灵和水果好吗
Ms. Pac Man eats ghosts and fruit!
别把她扯进来
Don't bring her into this!
海伦 你要我睡你房♥间啊
Oh, Helen, me sleep in your room?
我睡地上 对吧
On the floor though, right?
不睡地上 和你睡床上 好吧
Not on the floor? In the bed with you? Okay.
抱抱啊 没问题
Spooning? Sure.
你来抱我吗 你...
You want to be the big spoon? You want...?
不 你要我来抱你啊
No, you want me to be the big spoon.
这我可没想到
I hadn't thought of that.
听我说 我站第一班岗
Okay, I'll take first watch.
几个小时后 换你来
In a couple hours, we'll switch.
行行 都听你的 吉恩
Yeah, yup, you got it, Gene.
我不是吉恩 我是你妻子琳达
I'm not Gene. I'm your wife Linda.
摸摸我的脸
Rub my face.
琳达
Linda.
我没看见你在那儿呢
Oh, I didn't see you there.
因为我悄悄过来的
'Cause I snuck up on you.
来 跟我散散步吧
Come, take a walk with me.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表