Calm... down.
你才冷静
You calm down!
天哪
Oh, my God.
我会换个新的
I will replace that.
我不想活了
I don't want to be alive.
我不想活了
I don't want to be alive!
他还算应对得不错
He's handling this well.
火 着火了 着火了
Fire! There's a fire. Fire!
不 琳 是闹钟
No, Lin, it's the alarm clock.
什么 关了它啊
What? Snooze it.
按钮坏了 你知道的
Oh, you know the buttons don't work.
我得拔电源才行
I have to unplug it.
谁去拔一下闹钟的电源
Someone unplug the alarm clock!
多谢
Thank you.
你这么早干嘛去
Where are you going so early?
我答应泰迪要和他一起去跑步
I told Teddy I'd go jogging with him.
他想证明给我看他很健康
He wants to prove to me that he's healthy enough
可以吃我们的汉堡
to be un-cut-off from our burgers.
不想跑步就别跑啦
Why are you running if you don't want to?
告诉老师你有坐骨神经痛就好了
Just tell your teacher you have sciatica.
你能这么帮你最好的朋友真让人感动
I think it's sweet you're helping your best friend.
泰迪不是我最好的朋友
Teddy's not my best friend.
泰迪认为你是他最好的朋友
Teddy thinks you're best friends.
-是吗 -当然
- He does? - Sure
等等 那谁是你最好的朋友
Wait. Who's your best friend then?
也许是瓦特·拉索
Probably Walter Russo.
瓦特·拉索
Walter Russo?
你最后一次和瓦特·拉索说话是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to Walter Russo?
不知道 六年前吧
I don't know, like, six years ago.
鲍勃 你每天都见泰迪
Bob, you see Teddy every day.
没错 但泰迪不是我最好的朋友 琳
Yeah, but Teddy's not my best friend, Lin.
他是我最好的顾客
He's my best customer.
这之间有很大差别
There's a big difference.
我也很珍惜我们之间
And I really value that 30 inches
那30英尺的距离
of Formica that's between us.
你是在暗指你的小♥弟♥弟♥么 别吹牛了
Are you talking about your dingdong, Daddy? Brag.
好了 得去陪我最好的顾客跑步了
Yeah, well, off to take my best customer jogging
以免他心脏爆♥炸♥
so his heart doesn't explode.
好吧 跑开心
All right, have fun.
你们俩都在老妈床上吗
Are you all in bed with Mom?
是啊
Yeah.
我来啦 我来啦
Coming up, coming up.
我的小海豹们
Oh, our little seal platform.
什么玩意儿
What is that?
我定的闹钟 我们走
My alarm clock. Got to go.
我们得去看一下 没什么
We gotta go check on... nothing!
对哦 可能那啥好了
Oh, yeah, maybe the nothing's ready!
简直 棒呆了
It's... perfect.
看我腿抬得多高
Look how high my knees are!
我的身体棒棒哒
I'm in great shape.
吃个汉堡没问题吧
Great enough for one burger?
不可以啊 泰迪
I don't think so, Teddy.
要报♥警♥吗
Should we call the cops?
这是小混混们在打晨架吗
Some kind of early morning gang brawl?
等等 我看他们不像是在真打
Wait... I-I think they're fake fighting.
麻烦问一下 出什么事儿了
Excuse me. What-what's going on over there?
我们管这叫特技训练营
It's called stuntman boot camp.
我现在身体非常好
I'm in the best shape of my life.
你是特技演员吗
You're a stuntman?
不 我只是像他们那样训练
No. I just train like one.
你也应该来看看
You should check it out.
手榴弹
Grenade!
又一发
And another grenade!
不得不说 感觉很酷啊
Got to admit, that looks kind of cool.
有点酷
Sort of cool.
那人看起来不怎么酷
Well, that guy doesn't look cool.
好 "手榴弹"场景排练的非常好
All right, great "Grenadies," Everybody.
别忘了报名参加周末两天的
Now, don't forget to sign up for the intensive,
丛林强化训练
weekend-long, stuntman boot camp in the woods.
在那儿你将学会这个
Where you might learn how to do this.
-演示一下 -现在这是一座
- Go ahead. - Now this is actually
起火的十层高大楼 我身上也着火了
a ten-story burning building, and I'm on fire.
着火了
On fire!
-着火了 着火了 -好大的火啊
- I'm on fire! I'm on fire! - So much fire!
像是浑身着火一样跳到地上打滚
Falling and rolling like you're on fire
这燃烧的卡路里和跑步一样多
burns as many calories as running, people.
这就是为什么 真要比的话
That is why, pound for pound,
特技演员才是这世上最出色的运动员
stuntmen are the greatest athletes in the world.
击掌
Up top!
我还以为是高尔夫选手呢
I thought it was golfers.
不是吗
It's not golfers?
冷冻效果太赞了
Holy frozen nips!
看看这地方
Look at this place!
好滑啊
It's so slippery!
是啊 我们都觉得很赞
Yeah, we like it.
还行吧
It's all right, I guess.
那 你们要在这下面干嘛呢
So, what do you do down here?
我们尝试了好多种游戏
Well, we've experimented with lots of stuff.
玩过冰壶
We tried curling.
躺在冰上
We tried lying on the ice.
透心凉啊
That was refreshing.
有人喜欢 有人不太感冒
Some of us didn't like it as much as others,
但我们尊重每个人的意见
but we respect their opinions.
还玩了冰上垂钓
And ice fishing.
颗粒无收
We did not get a bite.
最后我们发现 最好玩的是这个
In the end, the most fun thing to do is this.
推人玩儿吗
So... pushing?
冰上推人
Ice pushing.
说得对
It all makes sense!
你好 安迪 你好 奥利
Hi, Andy. Hi, Ollie.
您好 露易丝 吉恩和蒂娜的妈妈
Hi, Louise and Gene and Tina's mom!
今日推荐汉堡
"为时不晚"甜菜汉堡 5.95美元
露易丝交待要给您说
Louise said to say we're meeting
我们在地下室组建家庭作业小组
in the basement for homework club.
好的 玩的开心
Okay. Have fun.
家庭作业小组
Homework club?
天哪 他们不会要聚众嗑药吧
Oh, my God, they're doing drugs to each other!
用劲啊齐克 我都感觉不到你在推我
Push me till I feel something, Zeke!
好啊你们
Well, well, well.
老妈
Mom!
我们只是
we were just all getting...
来拿一颗 -什么
a-a head of... - Yeah?
一颗生菜
A head of lettuce.
妈 你还没往下看吧
Mom, you didn't happen to look down, did you?
事实上 我正要往下看 蒂娜
As a matter of fact, I'm looking down right now, Tina.
真是 太棒了
And... it's amazing!
天呐 还在闪闪发光
Oh, God, look at it shimmer!
这是冻住的水
It's frozen water!
人们把它叫做"冰" 它能改变世界
They call it "Ice," and it's gonna change the world!
如果你们要在这种冰面上推着玩儿
If you're gonna be pushing each other on the ice like this,
-就得有... -头盔 我知道
- you need to be wearing... - Helmets. I know.
我都说无数次了
I've been a broken record about it.
不是 服装啊
No! Costumes!
带有亮片的那种闪瞎眼的服装
Glitzy ones with sequins!
我想当冰推界的坏小子
I want to be the bad boy of ice pushing
像埃尔维斯·斯托克那样
like Elvis Stojko!
加拿大花式滑冰运动员
我想当广播界的坏小子
And I want to be the bad boy of public radio,
像埃尔维斯·米切尔那样
like Elvis Mitchell!
美国影评人 广播主持人
我去拿服装
I'll go get the costumes.
别告诉你们老爸
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表