-不不 我好累 -来嘛 来
- No, no. I'm pretty tired. - Come, come.
我要拖你走啦 跟我来
I'm grabbing your arm, you're walking with me.
这就对了
Here we go.
你干嘛想到这上面来
Why you want to come up here?
我想跟你谈谈来着
I wanted to check in with you.
你想跟我谈
You wanted to check in, huh,
-在天台上么 -是的
- on the widow's walk? - I did.
你老公说你认为我杀了我老公
Because your husband says you think I killed my husband.
没没 别听他胡说
No, no, don't listen to him.
他 他早茫了
He's-he's stoned out of his mind.
你就是这么想的 我从你脸上看得出来
You think I did it. I can tell by your face.
而且我每靠近你一步
And because you're backing away.
你就退后一步
Every time I walk towards you.
-在这天台上 -海伦
- On the widow's walk. - Helen.
-我老公就在这儿死的 -死了 拉里
- Where my husband died. - Died, Larry.
看看谁来啦
Look who's here!
桌球小子
The pool man!
摆起来 吉恩
Rack 'em up, Gene.
该我上场了
Pool's in session.
好耶 逗比老爸来啦
Yay! It's loopy Dad!
我说话很奇怪吗
Am I talking funny?
得 我们来打桌球吧
All right, let's play pool.
等下 老妈呢
Wait. Where's Mom?
-她和海伦在一起 -怎么会
- She went with Helen. - Why?
因为海伦想跟她谈谈 问问她
'Cause Helen wanted to talk to her and be, like,
"你为什么说我杀了我老公"
"Why do you think I killed my husband?"
她为什么会问那个
Why would she be like that?
因为我告诉她琳达认为她杀了她老公
'Cause I told her Linda thinks she killed her husband.
你为什么要告诉她
And why would you tell her that?!
因为我们是朋友 吉恩
Because we're friends, Gene!
天呐 我得赶紧去找她
Oh, my God. I got to find her!
好吧 海伦 你先别往前走了
Okay, Helen, just stop moving,
这样我也不用往后退了
and I'll stop moving.
小心点 琳达
Oh, Linda, be careful.
你刚好站在拉里掉下去的地方
You're standing almost exactly where Larry fell from.
那儿可滑了
It's very slippery.
退后 老姐 等等
Back off, sister! Wait.
你目睹拉里掉下去的时候在玫瑰园里 对吗
You were in the rose garden when you saw Larry fall, right?
是的 我绝对在玫瑰园里
I was. I was so in the rose garden.
那我从这儿怎么看不到玫瑰园
Then why can't we see the rose garden from this very spot?!
-可以啊 就在那儿 -哦 好吧
- You can. It's right there. - Oh, right, yeah.
-挺漂亮 -琳达 我没杀拉里 我爱拉里
- Pretty. - Linda, I didn't kill Larry. I loved Larry.
好吧 我不爱他 但我...挺喜欢他的
Okay, I didn't love him, but I... but I liked him.
-我喜欢当她妻子 -好好
- I liked being married to him. - Right, yeah, yeah.
好吧 我不喜欢当他妻子
Okay, I didn't like being married to him,
但我喜欢成为他妻子的那一刻
but I liked getting married to him.
-你说了算 -好吧我不喜欢我们的婚礼
- Yeah, sure. - Okay, I didn't like our wedding day.
那天可累死人了 但重点是 我没有杀人
It was a hard day. But the point is, I'm not a murderer.
-我没杀他 -好好好
- I didn't kill him. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好吧 我想过要杀他 谁不想呢
Okay, I thought about killing him. Who hasn't?
-但我没行动 我做不到 -好好
- But I didn't. I-I couldn't. - Right, right.
-好吧 我做得到 但我没做 -好
- Okay, I could, but I didn't. - Oh, sure, yeah.
-因为他死了 -老天
- Because he died. - Oh, God!
-你救了我 -那是当然的啊
- You saved me. - Of course I did.
如果我让你掉下去 别人又会说是我杀了你
If I let you fall, they would think that I killed you,
我可不想再经历一次了
and I'm not going through that again.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
抱歉说你是杀人犯了
I'm sorry for accusing you of murder.
你确定不是你干的吧
You definitely didn't do it?
绝对不是我♥干♥的
I definitely didn't do it.
不是你把他推下去的
You didn't push him and then kill him?
我谁也没推
I didn't push anybody!
好吧 来抱一个
All right. Well, give me huggies. Oh.
-我要把你推下去 -我的脸
- I'm pushing you! - Oh, my face!
开完笑的 我开 开玩笑的
No, I'm just kidding. I'm kid... I'm just kidding.
-放开我妈 -露易丝别 不是她干的
-Get away from my mom! - Louise, no! She didn't do it!
我的脖子
My neck!
太尖 太尖了
So sharp! Oh! So sharp!
-住手 住手 住手 -老天
- Stop! Stop! Stop! - Oh, boy!
-把她弄下来 -抱歉
- Get her off! - Sorry!
她不让我们给她剪指甲
She won't let us cut her nails.
太抱歉了 海伦 到底要我跟你们
I'm so sorry, Helen. How many times do I have
说多少次 海伦没有杀人
to tell you people? Helen is not a murderer!
我知道 我知道了 她跟我保证过了
I know, I know. She promised she didn't kill Larry.
现在我俩是朋友了
Now we're gal pals.
她当然没杀拉里
Of course she didn't kill Larry!
她是个好女人
She's a great woman.
她的锁骨还长得很有意思
And she's got interesting collar bones
额头也超美 而且 而且她
and a perfect forehead, and-and she's...
-我没想说那些话的 我... -当心
- I didn't mean to say all that. I... - Look out!
那是客房♥卧室
That's the guest bedroom!
又一个卧室
Other bedroom!
我得把那屋顶板修一修
I got to fix that shingle!
大地 亲爱的大地
Ground. Sweet ground.
我还活着 各位
I'm alive, everyone!
-泰迪 -你掉得好远
- Teddy! - You fell so far!
-还掉了好久 -你居然还活着
- And for so long! - How are you alive?
我只是摔在平地上都走不动路了
I fell on the floor, and I can barely walk.
看来真的可以不小心滑下屋顶呢
I guess you can just slip and fall off the roof.
我天天摔下屋顶
I fall off roofs all the time.
海伦 你的说法过关了
Helen, your story checks out.
幸好你没事
I'm so glad you're okay.
-你刚在上面说的那些都是真的吗 -是吧
-Did-did you mean that stuff you said up there? - Uh, yeah?
我觉得你人也很好
Well, I think you're great
你的锁骨也很美
and have pretty good collarbones,
而且你要是把帽子摘下来
and if you ever took off that hat,
我敢说你的额头肯定能一直延伸到脑后
I bet you've got a forehead that goes all the way back.
真甜蜜
So sweet.
-我们进去吧 -好
- Let's get you inside. - Yeah.
看呐 这儿有个泥箱
Hey, look... A mud box.
亨利 我找到个东西
Hey, Henry, I found something.
-我看见了 -一个破工具箱
- I see you did. - Some crappy tool box.
我知道你为什么要把它埋起来
I know why you buried this.
是么
You do?
因为你不想让泰迪知道你有工具
Because you didn't want Teddy to think you had tools,
这样他才能来帮你修东西
so he'd come over and fix stuff.
没错
Right.
因为你喜欢他
Because you like him.
-是的 -没事儿
- I do. - It's okay.
我不会把你的秘密工具告诉别人的
I won't tell anybody about your secret tools.
反正我想你也不可能
You know, I don't think
记得今天发生的所有事
you're gonna remember any of this anyway.
-是啊 -我们进去吧
- Yeah. - Let's go inside.
我们难道不是在里面么
We're not inside?
听我说 亲爱的
So listen, honey,
下次你来我们镇上的话 你和
next time you're in town, you and,
泰迪一起来我们的餐馆吃饭 不要钱
Teddy come by, have dinner at the restaurant, on us.
-真的么 -那真是太好了
- What? - Well, I'd like that very much.
是什么样的餐馆
What kind of restaurant is it?
-徒有其表 -二流餐馆 -挺好的
- Slop shop. - Butt hut. - It's nice.
那说定了
I am in.
太好了 我现在就回去等着你
Perfect! I'll go there now and wait.
真是一次愉快的度假加冒险
What a wonderful little adventurecation!
我太难受了
Oh, I hurt so much.
回见 杀手
Take it easy, killer!
杀手
Killer.
好了 再见
Okay, see you soon!
-海伦 再给我一片药 -开车小心
- Helen, another pill. - Be safe!
-再给我一片 -给 再见
- Give me another pill. - Here you go. Buh-bye!
多谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表