《开心汉堡店》第五季第二十一集
听我说
Everybody, please!
大家冷静点
Everybody, let's try to settle down.
现在涨租金 得了吧
I mean, a rent hike? Now? Come on!
费舍奥德简直疯掉了
Fischoeder's out of his freaking mind.
要我们怎么办
What are we supposed to do,
把纱线的价格也往上抬么
jack up the price of yarn?
又会闹事的
There'll be riots! Again!
感觉费舍奥德先生
I'm starting to think Mr. Fischoeder
变成了一位只认钱的房♥东
just became a landlord for the money.
大家能听我说一句吗
Everyone, can I... can I have your attention?
-安静 -矮木桩要发话了
- Silence! - Yeah, tubby's talking!
费舍奥德先生以前也涨过我们的房♥租
Mr. Fischoeder has raised our rent before,
但这是有历史以来涨得最高的一次
but this new hike is the biggest ever.
我们谁都付不起
None of us can afford it.
除了我 对吧 儿子
Except for me, right, son?
-什么 -当我没说
- What? - Never mind.
-什么 -当我没说
- What? - Never mind.
我已经告诉费舍奥德先生
I told Mr. Fischoeder
我们今天要去见他
we were coming to see him today,
但他不知道的是
but what he doesn't know is
如果他坚持涨房♥租
if he goes ahead with this rent hike,
我们就给他来场房♥租起义
we're gonna give him a rent strike!
好哎 来场什么
Yeah! A what?
房♥租起义
A rent strike.
意思就是如果费舍奥德先生要涨房♥租
It means if Mr. Fischoeder tries to raise the rent,
我们就不付租金了
we'll stop paying it.
那会让他抓狂的 鲍鲍
Oh, that might make him mad, Bobby.
是啊 房♥东最讨厌这种事了
Yeah, landlords hate stuff like that.
我知道 这是我们对付
Exactly. It's the only leverage we have
费舍奥德这样财大气粗的人的唯一方法
against a guy as big as Fischoeder.
你确定要当挑事儿的吗 鲍勃
You sure you want to be the ringleader on this, Bob?
和他单独面谈可能会更好
You know, it could be better to talk to him one-on-one.
他不是我们的朋友 琳 他是房♥东
He's not our friend, Lin, he's our landlord.
我们得让他知道我们是来真的
We have to show him we mean business.
鲍鲍认真起来了呢
Bobby Business over here.
我喜欢较真的鲍鲍
I like Bobby Business.
好吧 鲍勃 我们参加
Okay, Bob, we're in.
好耶 鲍鲍 你要领导房♥租起义了
Yay, Bobby, you're going on a rent strike!
好像在演《吉屋出租》[百老汇音乐剧]
Just like in Rent.
《吉屋出租》讲的不是这个吧
I don't think that's what happens in Rent.
咋不是
No, yeah, that's what happens.
换你笑
Now you smile.
换你笑
Now you smile.
换你笑
Now you smile.
换你笑
Now you smile.
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Stop it, stop it.
我们一定要带孩子吗
Did we really have to bring our kids?
你一定要戴那条领带吗
Did you really have to wear that tie?
这是为了向费舍奥德表明
It's important to show Fischoeder
我们这么做不只是为了自己
that we're not just doing this for ourselves.
有些人是有家室的
Some of us have families.
我很爱孩子
I love kids.
但讽刺的是
Which is ironic,
他们不能到我的店里来
'cause they're not allowed in my store.
因为我开的是一家情♥趣♥用♥品♥店
I-I run a sex shop, everybody.
-自我介绍一下 我叫赛尔 -变♥态♥
- If we haven't met, I'm Sal. - Pervert.
-你好 赛尔 -对
- Hey, Sal. - Yeah.
多谢你来 赛尔
Thanks for coming, Sal.
大家要牢记我们的口号♥
Remember, everybody, stick to the script.
房♥租涨价 业主闹架
Rent hike, rent strike.
看呐
Oh, look!
我就知道那是你们
I thought I heard the pitter-patter
的脚步声
of little tenant feet.
大家来一杯以示欢迎的莫吉托酒吧
Everyone, have a welcome mojito!
莫吉托鸡尾酒呢
Wow, mojitos.
进展不错 鲍鲍
This is going good, Bobby.
-来杯莫吉托 鲍勃 -我不要 多谢
- Mojito, Bob? - Not for me, thanks.
胡说 今天这天气正适合喝莫吉托
Oh, nonsense. It's mojito weather.
我不想喝 莫吉托
I don't want a-a mojito.
琳达 来杯莫吉托
Linda, mojito?
-当然 -这就对了
- Sure! – That a girl.
费舍奥德先生 我们有些话要对您讲
Mr. Fischoeder, we've prepared a few words for you.
等一下
Just, um, give me a second.
我先把莫吉托放下
I'm gonna... put the mojito down.
放那儿很安全
Oh, well, that's a safe place to put it.
字典里给租金的定义是
The dictionary defines "Rent" as a...
这是草稿
This is an old draft.
跳过这段 接着说
Let me just skip ahead. Here we go.
甘地曾经说过
It was Gandhi who said...
我们就说到这里吧 鲍勃
Let me stop you right there, Bob...
甘地会同意的
Gandhi would want me to.
你们来这里是想告诉我如果我涨租金
You're here to tell me that if I raise the rent,
你们就不再交房♥租了
you'll have a rent strike.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
每当房♥客像这样一小拨的聚到一起
Whenever tenants get together in these little clumps,
说出的话都是一样
you come up with the same idea.
没错 如果你涨房♥租
Well, it's true... if you raise the rent,
我们就不交了
we're, we're gonna strike.
大家说对不对
Right, everyone?
但是 鲍勃 以及 忠实的
Oh, but, Bob, and, uh, loyal, uh...
鲍勃粉 鲍勃党们
Bob-ists? Bob-ites?
随你们怎么称呼自己
Whatever you want to call yourselves.
我来告诉你们其实还有一个办法
I'm here to tell you there's another way.
-还有办法 -是的 伙计们
- Another way? - Yes. Carnies?
-我不明白 -一场水球大战
- I don't get it. - A water balloon fight!
-什么 -我说水球大战
- Excuse me? - I said a water balloon fight.
奇幻码头的劳工纠纷都是这么解决的
It's how we settle worker disputes on the wharf.
再加上即兴说唱大战
Well, that and freestyle rap battles.
你们可以使用我的整个庄园作为场地
You may use the entire grounds of my estate,
从被我无视的花♥园♥到后面
from the garden I ignore to the field in the back
那片我扔弃淘汰坐骑的土地
where I dump the old rides.
这事不可能
I don't think that's gonna happen.
如果你被打中 你就出局了
If you get hit, you're out.
也就是说你的房♥租得涨价
And that means your rent is going up.
-听着 -但是 一直没被打中
- Listen, Mr. Fi... - B-But for the lucky winner
最后幸运胜出的人 租金可以减半
who manages to stay dry, your rent gets cut in half.
这么好
All right!
我可以用这笔钱买♥♥好多东西
I could use that money... to buy things.
你们觉得如何
Now, what do you say?
不
N-No.
我们来这里是要团结起来 而不是
We came here to stand together, not...
等一等
Hold on, now.
我们家任何一个人赢了
If any member of my family wins,
我的房♥租都能减半
my rent goes down?
是的 就像过去一样
Yes. Children flank their parents in battle
上阵父子兵
just like in the good old days.
那带孩子的大人岂不是占优势
Oh, so people with kids have an unfair advantage.
你管那叫优势吗
Would you call that an advantage?
我没事
I'm okay.
费舍奥德先生 我们不会参加你的水球大战
Mr. Fischoeder, we're not doing your water balloon fight.
我们要团结一致 对吗
We're standing together. Right?
游戏规则是这样的
Here's how we're gonna do this.
你们尽可能多的拿水球
You grab as many balloons as you can,
去找隐蔽之处 听到我的信♥号♥♥枪后
find cover, and at the sound of my pistol,
水球战就开始了
start ballooning.
大家都为自己而战吧 上啊
Every man for himself! Go!
吉米 你在干什么
Jimmy, what are you doing?!
我在争取为我的租金减半
I'm getting 50% off my rent!
你别动 鲍勃
Don't move, Bob!
站在我能用水球打到你的地方
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表