Show's over.
今晚彻底搞砸了
Yeah, the whole night was a bust.
走吧 吉恩 我们回家
Come on, Gene. Let's go home.
等下 福旺德老师
Wait! Mr. Frond!
咋了
What?
我想通了
I guess one boy,
任凭你再有天赋
no matter how talented...
再魅力超凡 人见人爱
and charismatic... and likable...
也无权破坏大家的音乐剧
doesn't have the right to ruin musicals for everyone.
考特尼 继续你的演出吧
So, Courtney, you finish your play.
吉恩
Gene.
真懂事
So noble!
不 吉恩 你说得对
No, Gene. You were right.
我的确偷了你的点子
I did steal your thunder.
《打工女郎》就是《虎胆龙威》的姐妹篇
Working Girl is the sassy sister film to Die Hard.
这已经人尽皆知了
Everybody knows that.
我只是气你不让我参演你的剧
I was just so mad you wouldn't let me be in your play.
其实 我们也许可以合作一下
Well, maybe we can be in each other's plays.
我 啥
I... What?!
给我们三个半小时就好
We just need three and a half hours to prepare.
吉恩 都九点半了 我内♥裤♥都湿透了
Gene, it's 9:30, and I have a lot of sweat in my underwear.
好吧好吧
Fine, fine.
给我25分钟
25 minutes.
不行 吉恩 一切都结束了
No way, Gene. This is done.
真可惜
Too bad.
我还觉得刚才的冲突调解堪称史无前例呢
Seems like that conflict resolution could've been epic.
搞不好能得奖的
Maybe award winning.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你说我会因此荣获"调解达人"称号♥吗
You think I could win a Conflicty for this?!
当然 "调解达人"非你莫属
Yeah, you could win a Conflicty!
干起来
Let's do it!
好咧 来吧 各位
All right, come on, everybody!
快牵着我的手
Take my hands.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait.
我们应该独♥立♥完成
We got to do this ourselves.
苔丝·麦吉尔一定也希望这样的
It's what Tess McGill would've wanted.
《打工女郎》女主人公
可考特尼 乖乖
But Courtney, honey...
有时候
Sometimes...
为了打破玻璃天花板
Sometimes to break through the glass ceiling,
你不得不伤一些人的心
you got to break some hearts.
再打碎几块玻璃
And glass.
你应该猜到会吃我一巴掌了吧
You probably think this slap is about you.
虽然不知道我们能不能成功
So I don't know if we can pull this off,
毕竟只排练了20分钟
I mean, we wrote and rehearsed it in under 20 minutes,
但如果成功了
but if we do,
那也是因为我们彼此的参与
it's because we did it together.
是合作的结果
All of us.
男女在合力造人之前
That's exactly what people say
估计也是这么说的
before they make a baby, I think.
好了 废话不多说
Okay, well, without any further ado,
请欣赏浪漫轻喜同人动作惊悚音乐剧
we present to you the musical rom-com-slash-action-thriller,
《姑娘 努力干活 至死方休》
Work Hard or Die Trying, Girl.
别啊
Oh, no!
我们是一群来自纽约的秘书
We're a bunch of secretaries from New York
在中臣大厦被劫为人♥质♥
held hostage in Nakatomi Towers!
中臣广场:《虎胆龙威》中被摧毁的大厦
原型为福克斯电影公♥司♥总部 福克斯大厦
闭嘴
Shush!
我叫卡尔 长发飘飘
I'm Karl, the one with beautiful hair!
我是汉斯·格鲁伯 你们都完蛋了
I'm Hans Gruber. Consider yourself Grubed!
苔丝·麦吉尔不能让
Tess McGill can't let
几个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥毁掉她的梦想
a bunch of terrorists ruin her dream.
希望警♥察♥赶紧来
I hope the police come soon.
玻璃扎伤了约翰·麦克莱恩的脚
Glass! Hurtin' John McClane's feet!
*我是约翰逊特工*
*I'm Agent Johnson*
*我也是约翰逊特工*
*And I'm Agent Johnson*
*我们来自FBI*
*And we're from the FBI*
*-我是约翰逊 -他是约翰逊*
*- I'm Johnson - He's Johnson!*
*我们是两个脚上功夫了得的联邦官员*
*Two fancy-footed federal guys*
*虽然我只是个当地的小警员*
*I might just be a local cop*
*但你们能别来烦我不*
*But will you guys back off me?*
*气氛貌似有点僵*
*Things are getting pretty tense*
*有人想来杯咖啡不*
*Does anybody want coffee?*
其实 我两之间并没那么多不同的
You know we're not so different, you and I.
*我们都野心勃勃 汉斯*
*We're both ambitious, Hans*
苔丝·麦吉尔 你已偷走我的心
Tess McGill, you've stolen this Gruber's heart.
*-就像你偷走 -就像我偷走*
*- Like I'm stealing - Like you're stealing*
*那些债券*
*These bearer bonds*
*我破解密 码啦*
*I cracked the co... de*
给 债券
So here's the bearer bonds.
也就相当于现金
Which is the same as money, I guess.
我们现在可以投资电台啦
Hey, let's make that radio deal.
嘻哈如何
Hip hop?
嘻哈
Hip hop.
剧本里没这个啊
That's not in the script.
随它去吧 观众就爱这个
Just go with it... they love it!
你是长了两排门牙么
Is that two rows of teeth I'm feeling?
我的乳齿一直没掉
My baby teeth never fell out.
现在我和杰克·特雷纳也成一对啦
And Jack Trainer and I are a couple now as well,
《打工女郎》中角色
这样很好 嘻哈 嘻哈
so that's good. Hip hop. Hip hop.
*汉斯 你已感受到爱情的伟大*
*Hans, you're feeling love's great power*
*但我还是要将你推下大厦*
*But now I got to push you off the tower!*
快过来 我来抓你了
Now come here. I'm gonna get ya.
过来
Come on.
我太生我兄弟的气了
I'm so mad about my brother
所以我要杀了你
so I kill you about it!
不
No...!
谢啦 兄弟
Thanks, Al!
这世上要是有个
If only there was a place
人人都能幸福而不用被杀的地方就好了
where we could all be happy and not get killed!
*在那高空*
*Maybe there's a tower*
*或许有这么一座大厦*
*Somewhere up above*
*里面装满了爱和债券*
*Filled with bearer bonds and love*
*梦想也能够实现*
*Where dreams don't die hard*
*在那高空*
*Maybe there's a tower*
*或许有这么一座大厦*
*Somewhere up above*
*里面装满了爱和垫肩*
*Filled with shoulder pads and love*
*梦想也能展翅高飞*
*Where dreams can fly hard*
*但在我们找到那想象中的天堂前*
*But until we can live in that imaginary world*
*姑娘 我们努力干活 至死方休*
*We'll work hard or die trying, girl.*
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
我去
Oh, my God!
你是卡莉·西蒙
Carly Simon?
谁
Who?
抱歉 你 你
Oh, sorry. Y-You...
你长得好像卡莉·西蒙
you look like Carly Simon.
你才像卡莉·西蒙呢
You look like Carly Simon.
我这是在夸你
It's a compliment.
离我远点
Back off.
对不起了 我天
Sorry. Geez.
我嗅到托尼奖的味道了
I smell a Tony!
也恰巧是我的屁味
Which is also what happens to be what I call my farts.
*努力干活*
*Work hard... *
*至死方休*
*Or die trying*
*努力干活 至死方休*
*Ooh, you work hard, you die hard*
*努力干活*
*Work hard*
*至死方休*
*You work hard!*
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on!
*至死方休 姑娘*
*Or die trying, girl*
*努力干活 至死方休*
*You work hard, you try hard*
*努力干活*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表