-我表姐也... -不是那个纽约
- Oh, my cousin... - Not the one in New York.
是密歇根的"纽约纽约"
New York, New York, Michigan.
我们接下来做什么 串手链吗
Hey, so what are we doing, making bracelets?
手链
Bracelets?
姑娘们 今天做木雕如何
Girls, why don't you do some wood carving today?
行啊 刻什么呢
Okay! What are we whittling?
可以刻个熊 或者刻个心
Well, you could whittle a bear or a heart...
我们要刻小刀
We're whittling knives!
姑娘们刻你们的小刀吧
You girls and your knives!
伙计们 抱歉 我放学晚了
Hey, guys, sorry... I had to stay late at school.
上了节欺凌课 我给人上的
We had a bullying lesson. From me.
2-5-7
2-5-7!
-那是什么玩意儿 -我们的握手方式
- What the hell was that? - Our handshake.
入乡随俗吧 小妞
Love it or lick it, snurb.
我已经爱上它了呢 小妞
Hey, I love it already, snurb.
不 是这样
No, it's like this.
2-5-7
2-5-7!
棒极了 再做一遍
That's awesome! Do it again!
行啊 一起来
All right. Rock and roll.
姑娘们
Oh, girls.
2-5-7
2-5-7!
进展如何
How's it going?
-有头绪吗 -我找到了几个
- Any leads yet? - I did some research
很棒的休息去处
on good places to go on our retreat.
我觉得我们可以呆在一起
I thought we could all spend some time together,
聊聊天 营造一个让人放松的氛围
talk, create a safe environment.
我们没时间去营造什么放松的氛围
We don't have time to create a safe environment!
吉妮 我怎么
Ginny, I couldn't help
老闻到一股发霉的味道
but notice it smells kind of moldy in here.
于是我列了几个可能散发霉味的人
And so I have a couple names of really good mold people...
现在没空 乔迪
Not now, Jodi!
我 我把名单放这儿了
I'll just... I'll leave the list over here.
我让你回来是调查内奸的
I brought you back in here to do a job.
我的胶带钱包黏头发上了
My duct tape wallet got stuck in my hair.
-那就把头发剪了 丽娜 -好吧
- Well, then cut your hair, Rena! - Okay.
下周就是饼干销♥售♥的截止日了
The cookie deadline is next week.
如果在那之前我们没能抓出内鬼
If we don't catch the mole before then,
我们团就完了
this troop is done!
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
What do I do, what do I do?
对不起 雷娘军 我让你们失望了
I'm sorry, Thundergirls, I've let you down.
也许露易丝是对的
Maybe Louise was right...
我的确没那能耐
I don't have what it takes.
我是个失败的雷娘老太婆
I'm just a washed-up old Thunderhag!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
*啦啦啦金发美女*
*La, la, la-la, la, la blonde *
*啦啦啦金发美女*
*La-la, la, la, la, blonde... *
-琳 这张单你搞错了 -我吗
- Lin, you've messed up this order. - Blonde?
这是你今天第三次下错单了
That's the third time today you've got an order wrong,
-我们今天一共就三个客人 -我吗
- and we've only had three customers. - Blonde?
我还在收银机里
Yeah, and I found a bunch of cheese slices
发现一堆芝士片
in the cash register.
是不是金发会让人变蠢啊
I think being blonde is making me dumb.
不 是你染了金发以后
No, it's that you haven't paid attention
做什么事都变得心不在焉
to anything else but your hair since you dyed it.
不 真的 我觉得我变蠢了
No, really, I feel kind of dumb.
-你本来就有点蠢 -鲍勃
- Well, you are kind of dumb. - Bob!
我开玩笑的啦 我开玩笑的
I'm kidding. I am kidding.
-你老聪明了 -看吧
- You're very smart. - Oh, see?
我连玩笑话都听不懂了
I don't get kidding anymore.
琳达
Linda?
来看看这位
Who's that brown-haired beauty
走进你们餐厅的棕发美女
spinning around in your restaurant?
她是谁啊 是我...
Who's that girl? It's m...
我好晕
I really am dizzy,
真的 天哪 帮我一把 天哪
I really... Oh, boy. Help me up, please. Oh, my God.
格雷琴 你又染成棕色了吗
Gretchen, you're a brunette now?
我现在成理发店的蒂娜·菲了
I'm like the Tina Fey of my salon now.
美国女演员 棕发
大家都觉得我既聪明又有趣
Everyone thinks I'm so smart and funny.
是么 -对 你怎么样
Really? - Yeah. So, how's it going,
詹姆斯·金发[谐音]
James Blonde?
我开玩笑呢
That's one of my jokes.
你可能听不懂 因为你是金发
You might not get it 'cause you're blonde.
我听得懂 格雷琴 应该懂了
I do get it, Gretchen. I think.
我要去图书馆勾搭学霸咯
Well, I'm off to the library to pick up smart guys.
回见 格雷琴
Good-bye, Gretchen.
问个问题 鲍勃 你觉得这头发如何
Real quick, Bob, what do you think of the hair?
我换颜色了
I changed it.
-我知道 嗯 -回见 格雷琴
- I know. Yep. - Good-bye, Gretchen!
人人都爱棕发女郎
You know what they say...
你知道的 拜拜
Once you go brown. Bye!
露易丝
Louise.
-蒂娜 -绶带不错
- Tina. - Nice sash...
只是号♥码不对
Except for the numbers on it.
侦探工作干得不错
Nice detective work...
只是也没抓出内鬼
Except for not catching the mole.
顺便告诉你 我要去开会了
By the way, I'm heading to a meeting right now.
刚得到一条重磅饼干情报
A huge cookie lead just came in.
看来得我一个人搞定了
So I guess I got to go solve this thing all by myself.
替我问候257团
Well, say hi to 257 for me.
还是别了 我讨厌她们
But don't, because I hate them.
说"讨厌"也许有点过了 不过
I mean, "Hate" Is a strong word, but...
好了 你慢慢纠结吧
Okay, while you're finishing that thought,
我去捉内鬼了
I'm gonna go catch the mole.
-雷娘军万岁 -雷娘军万岁
- Thundergirls forever! - Thundergirls forever.
我们是2-5-7
We're 2-5-7!
告诉他们
Tell 'em!
我们的饼干要怎样
What do we do with cookies?
卖♥♥光光
Sell 'em!
我们的安全带该怎么样
And what do we do with seat belts?
-闭嘴 -好吧 我开慢点
- Shut up! - Okay, I'll-I'll just drive slow.
伸手指
Fingers in!
2-5-7
2-5-7!
我们是怎么得到饼干销♥售♥情报的
How'd we find out about this cookie lead?
我挺好奇
I'm just curious.
你们的情报好像源源不断啊
I mean, you guys seem to have a lot of leads.
我们到咯
We're here!
不是吧
Oh, no.
你知道这地方么
You know this place?
这地儿嘛 额
This place? Blech!
我有次在这食物中毒了
Yeah, I got food poisoning here.
恶心死了 你知道吗 我都不想进去
Gross! You know what? I can't even go in.
我会 吐的
I'm gonna, like, throw up.
你说啥呢 艾拉妮丝
What are you talking about, Alanis?
你得来帮忙搬饼干啊
You've got to help carry cookies.
好吧 马上来
Fine. Be right there.
得调整下我的绶带
Just got to adjust my sash.
有人被绶带勒死的吗
It's... does anybody's sash just choke you?
没有
No.
嘿 雷娘军
Hi, Thundergirls.
是你们要买♥♥饼干吗
Are you the cookie buyer?
不是啊 是的 不是 什么呀
No... yeah... no. What?
是你们要买♥♥五百盒饼干吗
You wanted to buy 500 boxes of cookies?
我们不需要
No, we didn't.
-我要了 -吉恩 不行
- I'll take 'em. - Gene, no.
-70块 -不 不要70
- Fine, 70. - No, not 70.
-在这儿签字 -450
- Sign here. - 450?
-别签 -签这儿 -露易丝
- Don't sign that. - Just sign it. - Louise?
你怎么穿着雷娘军制♥服♥
Why are you dressed like a Thundermummy?
露易丝
Louise?
你肯定是认错人了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表