不是钱的问题 吉恩
It's not about the money, Gene,
是原则问题
it's about the principle.
是 是原则问题
Yeah, it's about the principle.
泰力 能别起哄吗
Terry, please.
教我怎么操控它
Teach me how to fly it.
其实还是 靠直觉
it's actually pretty, intuitive.
我好像不需要这样手把手教你
Yep, I probably don't need to be holding you like this.
不 有用的
No, it helped.
在我放手之前
You know, before I let you go
-我要祝你好运 -多谢
- good luck out there, buddy. - Thanks.
好吧 多谢惠顾
Okay, well, thanks for coming in.
交给你了
There you go.
老妈的旧踢踏舞鞋 感觉怎么样
Mama's old tap shoes. How do they feel?
有点松 不过我为什么要穿这个
A little loose, but, um, why am I wearing these?
因为没有比踢踏舞更让人入迷的了
Because nothing's more distracting than tap dancing.
只要你一踏脚
When your toes are tapping,
大家就立马觉得你肯定读过书啦
they think the reading must have happened.
现在跟我一起来
Now, follow me!
踢嘞个踏嘞个踏踏踏
And... A tap and a tap and a tap-tap-tap.
踢嘞个踏嘞个踢嘞个踏
And a tap and a tap and a...
踢一下脚呀转一个身
And we're tapping and we're spinning
转一个身呀再踢一下脚呀
and we're spinning and we're tapping.
等下 然后摇起来摇起来
Hold on. So when... And a shimmy tap, a shimmy tap.
等下 我们还在旋转
Wait, hold on. We're still spinning...
摇个腿摇个腿摇摇摇个腿
A scooby tap, a scooby tap. Scoo-Scooby tap.
-伸个腿踢个腿 -等下 什么
- A wiggle tap, a jiggle tap. - Wait. What?
根本没人在看你
Scooba-dooba-doo, and no one's even looking at you,
虽然你啥也没看
what you didn't do, and a-scabba-dooba-scabba-dooba,
读书报告结束后
And the book report's over,
你一定能得A
and you got yourself an "A"!
也许是B- 以我个人经验来看
maybe B-minus, probably, in my experience, you know.
踢踏地怎么样了
Hey. How's the tappin'?
好啊 她简直是个爵士小电钻
Great! She's like a jazzy jackhammer!
-地板 当心了哦 -好吧
- Watch out, floor! - Oh, yeah.
所以 我借了泰迪的独轮手推车
So, I borrowed Teddy's wheelbarrow,
我把它做成狗拉的雪橇车 但条件是
and I made it look like a dogsled, and the only thing is,
他说他也想参加你的读书报告表演
he said he wants to be in your book report,
我告诉他我会试试看
so I told him I'd pull some strings,
让他跑个龙套啥的
get him a small part,
反正 明天他会去学校见你
and anyway, he's gonna meet you at school tomorrow,
你们自己慢慢解决吧 好吗
you can work it out then, okay?
-怎么样 可以吗 -当然可以
- Cool? Is that cool? - Very cool!
你身上绑着独轮车
You could tap with a wheelbarrow
也可以踢踏起来的 对吗亲爱的
tied around you, right, hon?
得站高点
Got to get up higher somehow,
我才能看见他那破阳台
so I can see onto his stupid balcony.
我爬到那屋顶上去就好了
I'll just climb up on that roof!
好的 听起来像个
Sure, that seems like a good idea
不要命的好主意
of something dangerous to do.
-吉恩 你呆下面 -没问题
- Gene, you stay down there. - Yup, no problem.
你回来了
You're back.
是啊 我回来了
Yeah, I'm back,
我还带来了正义 和这个
and I'm armed with righteousness and this!
征服者 我知道了
The Vanquisher. I see.
进去吧 谢尔顿
Yeah, go inside, Sheldon
去拿支票簿吧
to get your checkbook!
喜欢这个吗
Like her?
我叫她征征服者
I call her the Vanquisherer.
我从爱玩洞得来的
I got it from The Hobby Hole.
我去掉了她的无用功能
And then I added the extra "Er"
给她的名字多加了个"征"字
when I customized the crap out of it.
征征服者 真拗口啊
Vanquisherer? That's hard to say.
不 不拗口 你只要第二个征说慢点
No, it's not. You just slow down on the second "Er."
征...征服者吗
Vanquisher-rer?
听着 重点是 他可以征服征服者
Look, the point is, it vanquishes Vanquishers!
我先征服你就不行了
Well, not if I vanquish it first!
你是想来场空战吗
Are you suggesting an air battle?
很好 空战
Perfect! Air battle!
我会让你的宝贝直升机
I'm gonna make your precious helicopter
像你卖♥♥给我的垃圾一样粉身碎骨的
look like the piece of crap True Lies one you sold me!
但首先 我能射你奶头一弹吗
But first, can I shoot you with a missile in your nipple?
我很期待呢
I was really excited about it.
让我想想 不行 空战
Let me think. No. Air battle.
-好吧 行 -三 一
- All right, fine! -On three. One...
无意打断
Not to interrupt,
但这真是最好的解决办法吗
but is this the best way to solve this?
-就问问 -是的 -是的
- Just asking. - Yes! - Yes.
二
Two.
三
Three!
我要打败你 谢尔顿
I'm taking you down, Sheldon!
你会后悔那天
You're gonna regret the day you.
天哪 你打中我了 好快
Oh, my God, you just hit me. That was quick.
是时候来致命一击了
Time for the death blow!
不要致命一击
Not the death blow!
什么 泰力
What? Terry?!
我和爱玩洞的伙计们
Me and the Hobby Hole boys
想着你可能需要帮助
thought you could use a little help.
我们查了下库存就立马过来了
We did inventory and then we came right over!
加入战斗吧 兄弟们
Join the battle, brothers!
我的爱好就是吃午饭
My favorite things were eating lunch
和穿短裤 谢尔顿
and wearing shorts, Sheldon,
你把他们都夺走了
and you took it all away!
是时候付出代价了
Now it's time to pay the price!
我没吃你们的美味烤牛肉
I didn't eat your delicious roast beef
和奶酪三明治 泰力
and cheddar sandwich, Terry!
但你的直升机要吃我一击了
But your chopper's gonna eat this!
遥控网击
RC net attack!
这发是为了杰米李
This one's for Jamie Lee!
我的 天啊
Oh, my. Whoa!
不
No!
老爸 你站在台阶上呢
Dad, you're on a ledge!
是的 但我们赢了空战
Yeah, but we won the air battle!
谢尔顿什么表情 吉恩
How's Sheldon's expression, Gene?
他伤心吗 他哭了吗
Is he sad? Is he crying?
不 他在吃东西
No, he's eating something,
还拿了架新飞机
and he's got a new helicopter,
正对着你呢
and it's pointing at you.
现在你屁♥股♥上多了只飞镖
And there's a dart in your butt.
爹
Father!
没事的 吉恩
Everything's fine, Gene.
一切都在掌握之中
I've got everything under control.
中标
Gotcha!
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure?! - Yup.
我的屁♥股♥
My butt! Hoo!
鲍勃 要不要给你找架梯子
Bob, should we get you a ladder or something?
不用 泰力 快攻击谢尔顿
No, Terry! Take down Sheldon!
爱玩洞的兄弟们 全力出击
Hobby Hole Boys, give him everything you got!
啥 等下 老爸 梯子呢
What? Wait, Dad! What about the ladder?!
感觉你很需要啊
That seems like a pretty good idea.
你现在可站在阳台上呢
I mean, you're on a ledge,
还被♥插♥了一屁♥股♥飞镖
and you've got a butt full of darts!
是的 但我也有一肚子的原则
Yes, but I also have a butt full of... principles!
所以 你们对付谢尔顿就好
So, yeah, you guys defeat Sheldon,
我稍微动用下我上半身的肌肉
and I'll just work on my upper-body strength,
做几个引体向上 就能上去了
do some pull-ups, and I'll be out of here in no time.
我 一个都做不了
I can't... do even one!
你太伟大了 鲍勃
You're incredible, Bob.
该空中杀手上场了
Time for the... Sky-sassin.
还好我有空中杀手杀手
Luckily, I have my Sky-sassin-assin!
我去拿
I'll go get it.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表