有人吗
Hello...?
我把钱放柜台了哦
I'm just gonna leave money on the counter.
很喜欢你的店哦
Love your store.
天呐 我的店 我的店
Oh, my God. Fig Jam! Fig Jam!
刚才三轮骑的不错嘛 菜鸟
That was some mean pedi-cabbing out there, rookie.
你长着一双耗子腿 却有一颗狮子心
You got the legs of a mouse but the heart of a lion.
我叔叔家就有狮子的心脏
My uncle's got the heart of a lion.
他从泰国买♥♥回来的
He got it in Thailand.
-泰国么 -是的
- Thailand, huh? - Yeah.
泰国有好的领带吗
They got nice ties in Thailand?
我真喜欢你 曼尼
I love you, Manny.
就快到了
I'm almost there.
热巧克力洗车服务
Hot Fudge Car Wash.
热巧克力洗车服务
Hot Fudge Car Wash?!
不
No...!
吉恩来了 鲍勃 吉恩来了
Oh, it's Gene. Bob, it's Gene.
-老爸 -吉恩
- Dad...! - Gene!
对不起我今天搞砸了
I-I'm sorry I screwed up today!
我
I...
对不起我总是把事情搞砸
I'm sorry I screw up all the time!
不 吉恩 你没搞砸
No, Gene, you didn't screw up.
都怪我太信任你
I screwed up by trusting you.
等下 说漏嘴了
Wait, that came out wrong.
我没听懂 你这是想让我好受点吗
I'm confused, are you trying to make me feel better?
是的
Yes, I am.
在把黑蒜交给你之前
Before I give you the black garlic,
我还有一句话想说
I just want to say one more thing.
只剩45秒了 吉恩
There's only 45 seconds left, Gene, so...
我一直很尊敬你
I've always admired you.
快把蒜给我 吉恩
Just give me the garlic, Gene!
我们一会儿再谈
We'll talk later!
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
抱歉打断你了
Sorry I snapped.
快 鲍鲍
Come on, Bobby.
手套拿回来了 该去战胜阿波罗了
You got your gloves, now time to beat Apollo.
艾黛丽安
Adrian...!
不 别那样 好好喊
No, not like that. Say it right.
什么 我就是好好喊的
What?! I'm saying it right.
艾黛.. 没时间了 琳
Adri... I don't have time, Lin.
最后十秒钟
Ten seconds left.
看来某位大厨搞不定了
Some cooks look like they might not make it.
-说的就是鲍勃 -十
- I'm talking about Bob. - Ten.
九 八
Nine. Eight.
七
Seven.
-我这边都准备好了 快点 -六
- I got everything ready. Here we go. - Six.
五
Five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One.
时间到 全都住手 大厨们
Time's up. Hand off your meat, chefs.
我们完成了
We finished!
我们做成汉堡了
We finished the burgers!
为鲍勃欢呼 他差点就
Hooray for Bob. He managed to somehow do
搞砸他每天都在干的事儿
what he does every day for a living.
真是不容易
What a champion.
这才是我的鲍鲍
That's my Bobby!
大厨们
Chefs.
请
Pre...
把你们的汉堡呈给评委们
sent your burgers to the judges.
看来评委选择
Looks like the judges
先品尝吉米·派丝多的汉堡
are tasting Jimmy Pesto's burger first.
我们来看看...
Let's see how he...
他们吐出来了
they are spitting it out.
没关系
Oh, it's cool.
我店周二晚披萨加量不加价
Hey, two-for-one pizza night Wednesdays,
周三卡拉OK狂欢
karaoke Tuesdays,
周四八卦日
trivia Thursdays. We never card.
欢迎各位光临
Come on down!
谢谢 吉米
Thank you, Jimmy.
评委都吐出来了 可不是啥好征兆
Spitting it out... bad sign.
我看你可以回家了
You can probably go.
走吧 崔佛
Come on, Trev.
抱歉我刚刚对你太苛刻了
Hey, I'm sorry I was so hard on you.
情势那会儿有些白热化
Things got a little heated.
还不仅是加热灯的关系
And not just 'cause of your heat lamp.
你刚说"苛刻"
You said "Hard."
是的 击掌
I did. Up top.
好了 现在要尝鲍勃的弱智汉堡了
All right, now they're tasting Bob's idiot burger.
多半又得吐一次了
Get ready for another spit-out.
这真是
This is...
太棒了
fantastic.
肉调味得恰到好处
The meat is seasoned perfectly,
而且这黑蒜简直...
and this black garlic is...
这口感太高级了
This has exquisite mouth feel.
鲍鲍 他们喜欢诶
Bobby, they loved it!
最后那人略变♥态♥ 但他也喜欢诶
That one's creepy, but he loved it.
天呐 我们这是赢了吗
Oh, my God. Did we just win?
虽然他们还没尝斯基普的汉堡
I mean, they still haven't had Skip's burger, but...
现在是最后一位
And now the last,
也很可能是最优秀的参赛选手
but most likely the best,
来自肉桂种马餐厅的斯基普·马瑞琪
from the Cinnamon Stallion, Skip Marooch.
这真是
This is...
太赞了
amazing.
这酸辣酱太...
This chutney is absolutely,
口感独一无二
Exceptional mouth feel.
感觉没差啊
It might be a little closer than I thought.
可以 可以 鲍勃
Okay. Okay, Bob.
你得到的是"棒极了"和"哇"
You got a "Fantastic" And an "Ooh,"
而他得到的是"太赞了"和一声诡异的呻♥吟♥
but he got an "Amazing" and a really weird moan.
而最后那人表示两个口感都不错
And he liked both your mouth feels.
我看不相上下啊
I'd say it's a tight race.
现在评委将会商议最后结果
And now the judges will deliberate.
请放评委讨论音乐
Cue deliberating music, please.
我尽全力了
You know what? I did my best,
我靠自己的实力和斯基普比的
I held my own with Skip,
无论结果怎样
and no matter what happens, Lin,
我都心满意足
I feel pretty good.
获胜者是斯基普·马瑞琪
And the winner is Skip Marooch!
获胜者 斯基普·马瑞琪
天呐 我好难过
Oh, my God, I feel bad.
该死 太垃圾了
Ah, damn it! Piece of garbage!
我们怎么可能输
How could we lose?!
-是在开我玩笑吗 -好了 好了
- Are you kidding me?! - Okay. Okay.
是汉堡的形状呢 我赢啦
it's shaped like a burger! I get it!
我好激动
I'm so excited!
斯基普·马瑞琪 型男大厨
Skip Marooch, handsomest chef.
本人呢
What about me?
一级棒主持人
Great MC.
我要去
Gonna go have
来盘虾 一杯酒
a plate of shrimp, a 20-ounce beer
再到我的朋友
and a massage,
女按♥摩♥师菡可那儿 去按个摩
from my friend, Hank the masseuse...
老天爷
Oh, my God.
真遗憾你输了 老爸
Sorry you lost, Dad.
也许我早点把黑蒜送到
Maybe if I'd gotten you the black garlic sooner,
你就能赢了
you would have won.
不不 我们已经尽全力了
No, no. We made the best burger we could,
但还是输了 没事的
but we lost, and that's okay.
我不需要什么借口
I don't need an excuse.
他不过是比你更有魅力 更惹人爱罢了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表