Tina, be a dear and get me two slices of ham
盖在我眼睛上吧
to put over my eyes?
爸 我大概还有30秒钟就要回去了
Hey, Dad, we're probably gonna head out in about, 30 seconds.
等做完这最后一单
So, just have to finish up this last order.
你看这上面写了什么
What do you think this says?
"烤奶酪"
"Grilled cheese."
烤奶酪
Grilled cheese.
-真奇怪 -什 什么
- That's weird. - Wh... what?
没 没事
Nah. Nothing.
算了
Never mind.
只是
It just...
上面写的"烤奶酪"
It says "Grilled cheese" on the ticket,
但我感觉你是在做"焦吐司"
but maybe you thought it said "Burnt toast,"
我也不知道
I don't know.
天哪
Oh, my God.
好了 爸 我们得上路了
Okay, Dad. We're gonna hit the road.
你们怎么样
How we doing?
挺好的 只是不知道为什么
Good. We're just learning how to make grilled cheese
我们还得从头学烤奶酪
for the first time, for some reason.
看呐
Oh, hey, look at me!
我接了个新单子
I got a new order over here!
柜台这的亨利说他想来份"老样子"
Henry here at the counter says he wants "The usual."
"老样子"
"The usual."
对啊
yeah?
我来负责亨利的老样子 鲍勃
I'll take care of Henry's usual, Bob.
你继续烤奶酪吧
You keep burning the grilled cheese.
不 爸 我来做这个
Oh, no, Dad, I'm gonna take care of this.
我来做亨利这份
I'm gonna take care of Henry.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我在说我14岁那年
I'm talking about the burger I tried
你让我负责餐厅
to make him when I was 14
我本打算给他做的汉堡
and you put me in charge of the restaurant.
就是说这个
That's what I'm talking about!
等等 什么汉堡
Wait, what burger?
"宝贝开我的车吧"汉堡 爸
The Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger, Pop!
好吧
Okay.
一切正常 大家聊天吧
Everyone's fine. Talking it out.
开始吧
Here we go!
我们来看看他有没有洋葱
Let's see if he's got any chives.
多半没有
Probably not!
他的餐厅怎么会有葱
Why would he have chives in a restaurant?
那样佐料就太多了
That would be too much flavor!
我有洋葱 伙计
Oh, I've got chives, buddy.
很好 准备好了吗 亨利
Good. You ready, Henry?
什么
What?
-你别管 亨利 -不好意思
- Stay out of this, Henry! - Sorry.
不准你在我的厨房♥里
You are not making one
做什么搞笑汉堡
of your gimmick burgers in my kitchen!
那是啥
What is that?
是车的声音
It's a car sound!
那才不是车的声音
That's not a car sound.
这才是车的声音
This is a car sound.
这才对
That's how you do it.
我滴亲娘啊
Oh, my God!
够了 别做了
All right, stop making that burguer right now!
亨利想要的是金枪鱼三明治
Henry wants the tuna melt!
-对吧 亨利 -不 老爸
- Isn't that right, Henry? - No, Pop.
亨利想要"宝贝开我的车吧"汉堡
Henry wants the Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger
就因为你他都没机会尝
he never had a chance to taste because of you!
那啥 我不想给你们添麻烦
Look, uh, I don't want to cause any trouble here.
你们上啥我就吃啥
I'll just eat whatever you put in front of me.
没关系 放轻松
No problem, easy breezy.
你会吃到金枪鱼三明治的
You're getting the tuna melt!
你会吃到我的汉堡的 亨利
You're getting the burger, Henry!
要是我先做好金枪鱼三明治那就别想了
Not if I make the tuna melt first!
祝你好运
Good luck!
喂 别挡着我
Hey, don't box me out.
如果你碰不到烤炉
Hey, if you're having a hard time
可别怪我
getting to the grill, it's not my problem.
抱抱
And... hug.
不抱吗 好吧
No? Okay.
老爸再也不用走路了
Dad will never walk again. By choice.
也再也不会
Nor will he love either of you again.
爱你俩了
By choice.
伙计们 你们听到我碎碎念了么
Guys? Did you hear my trash talking?
你伤不到我 蒂娜
You can't hurt me, Tina.
此时此刻 我是豆子 不是吉恩
At this point, I'm more bean than Gene.
都别说话
Nobody talk!
都别说话
Nobody talk.
我只需要在这儿多放一块
I just need to get one more on here and...
我赢了 赢了 赢了
I win. I win. I win!
要是我已经完成了 那你还有可能赢
Oh, you might have won if I was done,
但我还没完呢
but I'm not.
在椅子背后贴一对电池
What could be better-y than a battery
岂不很妙
taped to the back of the chair?
我赢啦
Game. Set. Match.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
你高兴了吧 蒂娜
Hope you're happy, Tina.
现在老爸收不到圣诞节礼物了
Now Dad doesn't get a Christmas present.
那就给老爸这个
Looks like Dad just won a bean bath
有我嘘嘘在里面的豆酱浴缸吧
with a little pee in it!
那也不错了
Oh, that's something.
这会让老爸的皮肤看起来像回到四十岁
This'll make Dad's skin look 40 again...
不 我把豆酱撒了
No! I spilled my beans!
槲寄生看来是没戏了
I guess the Mistle-Tonys were a bust.
蒂娜 新比赛
Tina, new game.
你有十秒钟给老爸找个礼物 快去
You have ten seconds to find a gift for Dad. Go!
我们可以给他这个雪花球
We could give him this snow globe?
上面写着 "下雪啊 你没下"
It says, "Oh, snow, you didn't."
好样的 包起来 给它弄漂亮点
Attagirl. Wrap it up, make it look pretty.
我这儿有个又大又好看的蝴蝶结
I'd give you this big, beautiful bow,
不过要给你了我戴啥
but then what would I wear?
我把你的配菜扔了
I threw away your garnish!
该死
Damn it!
-上菜了 -上菜
- Order up! - Order up!
琳 把这端给亨利
Lin, take this to Henry!
不 琳达 那这端给亨利
No, Linda. Take this to Henry!
除非你两和好
I'm not taking anything anywhere
不然我哪份也不拿
until you two make peace!
知道你们需要什么吗
You know what you need?
来吧 各位 唱起来
Come on, people! Sing!
我们让这两个家伙和好如初
We can bring these guys back together!
*和气 和气 和气*
*Peace, peace, peace*
和气 和气 各位
Peace, peace... Everybody!
和气 和气 唱起来
Peace, peace... Come on.
*和气 和气 和…*
*Peace, peace, pea...
快 和气
Yeah! Peace
得 我自己端给亨利
Fine, I'll take it to Henry myself!
我也是
Then I will, too!
把你的脚拿...
Get your foot out of my...
来嘛 今天可是圣诞节
Come on, it's Christmas!
给 亨利 老样子
Here you go, Henry. The usual.
给 亨利
Here you go, Henry.
"宝贝开我的车吧"汉堡
The "Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger."
*和气 和气*
*Peace, peace... *
好吧 不管用
All right, it's not working.
看起来都 不错
They both look... good?
-你这磨人的小妖精 -咬一口
- You son of a bitch. - Take a bite.
吃金枪鱼三明治 亨利
Eat the tuna melt, Henry.
我能 闻闻这个汉堡吗
Could I just give the burger, um, a sniff?
-亨利 -闻起来还不错
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表