But if your mom asks, it's-it's crappy.
等等 你还要给这屁♥股♥脑袋工钱吗
Wait. You're paying this butt brain?
我屁♥股♥上的确有脑袋
My butt does have brains.
它们名叫粪便 比你聪明多了
They're called turds, and they're smarter than you.
不 是无薪实习
No, it's an unpaid internship.
我们这儿终于有点阳气了
Finally, we're getting a little more sausage at this party.
是的 吉恩
Yes, Gene.
这主意烂透了 老爸
This is a terrible idea, Dad.
这家餐馆唯一的优点就是
You've taken the only good thing about this restaurant--
没有洛根 你居然把洛根带来了
its lack of Logan-- and you added Logan!
你这话不适合在工作的地方说
That is not appropriate for the workplace.
你整个人都不适合在工作的地方出现
You are not appropriate for the workplace!
你那张脸长得和你人不合适
You're not appropriate for your face!
我打赌等你俩三十岁再联♥系♥时
I bet when you reconnect in your 30s,
你们会结婚
you guys will get married.
鲍勃 如果他们一直这么打下去
Bob, if they're gonna just fight the whole time,
他可帮不上什么忙
he's not gonna be much help.
先让他们发泄下吧
Just let them get it out of their system.
看着几乎像是在闹着玩
It's almost like they're playing.
我对他到是没什么意见
I'm okay with him.
我可以跟他请教下男生问题
I can pick his brain about mid-teen boys.
弄清到底什么才能戳中男生的笑点
Find out what tickles their pits.
真会想 蒂娜
That's a great attitude, Tina.
露易丝 我能和你去厨房♥谈谈吗
Louise, can I see you in the kitchen real fast?
露易丝 我真的真的很想去菜园
Louise, I really, really want this garden.
而且 这对我们所有人都有好处
Plus, it will be good for all of us.
我们可以为餐馆种新鲜的食材
We're gonna grow fresh produce for the restaurant.
-这不是很棒吗 -老爸 我才九岁
- Doesn't that sound great? - Dad, I'm nine.
还处在吐掉青菜偷藏到家里某角落的阶段
I spit out vegetables and hide them around the house.
露易丝 求你了 能不能至少试一下
Louise, please, can you at least try
和洛根和睦相处呢
and get along with Logan?
就一阵子 就当是为了我
Just for a little while? Do it for me?
-好吧 但他那次 -太好了 多谢
- Fine. But the first time he even... - Great! Thanks.
好了 我去菜园了
Okay, I'm off to the garden!
那是我的遮阳帽吗
Is that my sun hat?
是的 能借我用下吗
Yeah. Can I borrow it?
行吧 但你看起来像个英国老太太
I guess, but you look like a British lady.
我知道 多谢 再见
I know. Thanks. Bye.
我的泥土
Oh, my dirt.
我亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的泥土
My sweet, sweet, sweet dirt.
你好 小铲 准备大挖一场吧
Hello, trowel. You're gonna be digging.
你好 小剪
Hello, shears.
准备大剪一场吧
You're gonna be trimming.
我五年前买♥♥下你们简直太机智
I was so smart to buy you guys five years ago.
所有人都说 "你又没菜园
Everyone said, "You don't have a garden.
买♥♥园艺工具干嘛"
Why are you buying gardening equipment?"
我说 "总会有的"
And I said, "I'll grow into it."
小铲 对吗
Trowel? Right?
抱歉 我没注意
Sorry. I-I didn't see...
我以为就我一个人
I thought I was alone.
好了 洛根 同事
Okay, Logan, fellow employee,
我帮你选了这个位置
this is the spot I've chosen for you
你今天都站这儿就行了
to stand in for the rest of the day.
这儿不挡路 我们闻不到也听不到你
It's out of the way, we won't have to smell or hear you,
等下班时间一到 你就可以走人了
and when it's time to punch out, there's the door.
你会闻到我的
Oh, you're gonna smell me.
闻吧 闻闻我的体香
Smell it. Take in the aroma.
击掌
High five.
真大力
That was hard!
原来击掌这么暴♥力♥这么爽
I never knew high-fiving was so violent and satisfying!
我这只手是个男人了
My hand is a man now!
你的手是兄弟了
Your hand is a bro.
是吗 那就再来一次吧
It is? Let's bro again.
吉恩 怎么了
Gene! What?
外面都好着呢吗
Everyone getting along out there?
你懂的 琳达
You know it, Linda.
我成高空击掌俱乐部会员了
I'm in the mile-high-five club.
"高空性♥爱♥俱乐部" 俗语
指飞机机舱内的性行为
听起来不错
Sounds great.
也许是我没说清楚 洛根
Maybe I wasn't clear, Logan.
给我面对墙壁 乖乖站着 别出声
You stand in your spot, face the wall, silently,
直到下班走人
till it's time to go home,
然后就万事大吉了
and everything will be fine.
依我看来
The way I see it,
只要你♥爸♥还想去菜园
as long as your dad wants his garden,
我想干什么就干什么
I can do whatever I feel like.
-什么 -我就继续做回我刚做的事吧
- What? - Yeah. Maybe I'll go back to this.
有人点了一杯芝士吗
Oh, somebody order a cup of cheese?
一股芝士味儿
'Cause that's what it smells like.
跟我来 洛根
Come on, Logan.
我们 我们去后面
Let's-let's go in the back,
我告诉你怎么洗碗
and I'll show you how to wash the dishes.
我们 我们可以边洗碗边唠嗑
We-we can dish about the washing.
高中男生都聊些什么
So, uh, what do high school boys talk about?
第二个问题
Follow-up question.
你们是在运动完洗澡的时候聊吗
Do you talk about it in the shower after you do sports?
第三个
Additional follow-up question.
洗澡水有多烫
How hot is the water?
会有蒸汽吗
Does it produce steam?
我帮个朋友问的
I'm asking for a friend.
那是有关男人的
Yeah, that's classified,
头等机密 所以
top-secret guy stuff, so...
好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧
Right, right, right, right.
那毛巾呢 有多小
And towels, how small are they?
像洗碗布这么大吗
Like washcloth size?
更小吗
Smaller?
我来折 到差不多大你就喊停
I'll start folding this. You say when.
这样...我折不动了
Like, what... I can't even fold it more.
妈 还好吗
Hey, Mom, how you doing?
很好 洛根这事儿真值吗
Good. So, are we really sure this Logan thing is worth it?
我是说 老爸的确是家庭一员
I mean, Dad's a family member,
但充其量排第四或第五
but he's ranked, like, fourth or fifth.
露易丝 没那么糟糕
Louise, it's not that bad.
再说 你♥爸♥需要这个
Plus, your father needs this.
而且你还欠他一笔
And you owe him one.
你把他的剥皮器弄坏了
You de-zested his zester.
让他去弄菜园吧
Let him have the garden.
有时候你得学会和你讨厌的人相处
Sometimes you just got to be around people you don't like.
看看这地儿
Look at this place.
天哪 是她
Oh, God, it's her.
比我记忆中的还要糟
Oh, it's even more depressing than I remembered.
她居然敢
How dare she.
你好 琳达
Oh, hi, Linda.
我是来帮洛根写论文的
I'm just here to help Logan with his essay.
不用管我
Don't mind me.
我不会的 辛西娅
Oh, I won't, Cynthia.
你刚说什么来着 老妈
What were you saying, Mother?
关于你讨厌的人什么的
Something about people you don't like?
就当我不存在
Just pretend like I'm not here.
但能给我来杯菊花茶吗
but could I just get a chamomile tea?
抱歉 我们没那玩意
I'm sorry, we don't have that.
好吧 那就来点热水
Okay. Well, then just bring me some hot water.
一个柠檬和菊花茶
And a lemon and some chamomile tea.
对了 你没有那个
Oh, right, you don't have that.
那真是 奇怪
That's just... so weird.
好吧 有热水和柠檬就好够了
Anyway, hot water and lemon would be great.
好
Fine.
好黏
Sticky.
洛根 洛根
Logan? Logan!
-怎么了 -我开始写你的论文了
- What?! - I'm starting your essay
就说是你写的
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表