- What? - Oh, boy. Easy, Little Bob.
我想换菜单
I want to change the menu,
你从来都不想
a-and you never want to change the menu.
你总是批评这批评那
And you're so critical.
每次连我拿个锅铲
I can't even lift a spatula without
你都要说我拿错
you saying I'm doing it wrong.
因为你就是拿错了
'Cause you're doing it wrong!
不然让锅铲决定
L-Let's let the spatula decide.
你们叫它的名字
You both call it,
看它跟谁
a-and we'll see who it goes to.
我想要在厨房♥里一展身手
I want to express myself in the kitchen!
但每次一这么说 他就发出怪声
And when I say that, he makes this weird sound!
就是这个声音
That sound!
这算什么
What is that?!
你是认真的吗
You're gonna do this?
非得现在吗 在所有人面前吗
Right now? In front of everybody?
那行 滚出去
You know what? Get out!
带着你那搞笑汉堡滚吧
Take your jokey burger specials and go!
行 你刚给了我新的汉堡灵感
Fine! You just gave me a new burger idea.
"我要自己发芽"汉堡
The I'm Sproutta Here Burger.
配豆芽菜
Comes with sprouts.
不 换一个
not that but something else.
有个更好的了
I thought of a better one!
"我在别处
The "I'd Be Cheddar Off
会干得更好"汉堡
Literally Anywhere But Here Burger!"
配干酪 算了
Comes with aged cheddar... forget it!
算了 去他妈的圣诞快乐
Forget it! Merry freaking Christmas!
圣诞快乐 小鲍勃
Merry Christmas, Little Bob!
琳 计划不是这样的
Lin, this was not the plan.
让我和我爸一起做汉堡不在计划内
Me cooking with my father at the party was not the plan.
计划已经被彻底打乱了
We are radically off plan.
鲍勃 冷静点 听我说
Bob, calm down. Listen to me.
这对你俩是个
This is a great opportunity for you two
化敌为友的好机会
to turn your bad blood to glad blood.
来 鲍勃 来点圣诞魔法吧
Here, Bob, have some Christmas magic, eh?
等等 圣诞魔法就是红酒吗
Wait, Christmas magic is wine?
你觉得是什么就是什么
It's whatever you want it to be.
可以是雪 圣诞老人 啤酒
It can be snow or Santa or beer
琴酒 朗姆酒 杜松子酒
or gin or rum or schnapps.
我 我懂了
I-I get it.
听着 我已经和他共处五分钟了
Listen, I've been with him for five minutes,
我现在倒计时十分钟
so I'm setting this timer for ten minutes,
到时间就走
and then I'm leaving.
那我把这时间设到永远
Well, I'm setting this timer to forever.
因为这代表
'Cause that's how long
你和你♥爸♥会爱对方多久
you and your father are gonna love each other.
多谈谈心 鲍勃 别谈你的乳♥头♥
Talking about your heart, Bob, not your nipple.
来了 熏牛肉加芥末 三号♥桌
All right, pastrami with mustard, table three.
二号♥桌的巨无霸三明治呢
w-where's the club sandwich for table two?
在这 爸
Right here, Dad.
我有个点子 老鲍勃
I got a great idea, Big Bob.
我来上菜
How about I run the food,
你就可以呆在厨房♥
that way you can stay in the kitchen
和小鲍勃一起下厨
and cook with Little Bob.
不不 我觉得老鲍勃上菜挺好 那
No, no, I-I think Big Bob is fine running the food. That's...
注意 二号♥桌
Look out, table two,
琳达给你上巨无霸三明治啦
here comes Linda with your club!
等等 二号♥桌是哪个
Wait, where's table two?
你点巨无霸了吗
You order a club?
巨无霸吗 巨无霸吗
Club? Club?
老爸的礼物
Present for Dad,
老爸的礼物 老爸的礼物
present for Dad, present for Dad.
好几罐豆酱
Cans of beans!
老爸喜欢在豆酱罐上打鼓 对吧
Dad loves to drum on beans, right?
这椅子怎么样 老爸偶尔也坐下来的
What about this chair? Dad sits sometimes.
没意思 等他死了有的坐 蒂娜
Boring. He'll sit when he's dead, Tina.
我们把这些捕鼠器都粘起来
What if we glue all these mousetraps together,
做个超级捕鼠器怎么样
and call it a super trap?
我把这椅子改成超级椅子如何
What if I make my chair a super chair?
比如说 我把这张纸贴上去
Like, if I tape this pad of paper to it,
他就能记日记了
then he could journal.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait,
我们这是在比赛吗
Is this a little friendly competition we have here?
圣诞节的友谊比赛
A little Christmas competition?
谁给老爸最好的礼物 就能得到
Whoever gives Dad the best present, wins a...
一只槲寄生
A Mistle-Tony!
对 每个人最梦寐以求的奖品
Yes! The most coveted award in gift-giving!
我要带老妈去颁奖典礼
Dibs on bringing Mom to the ceremony!
-我带老爸 -我带老爸
- Dibs on bringing Dad. - Dibs on bringing Dad.
不行 你迟了一步
Nope, too late.
那你带谁 蒂娜
So, who you bringing, Tina?
我也不知道了
I don't know now.
好吧
Yeah.
烤架看着不错
So, uh, th-the grill seems good.
都快成老古董了吧
It's getting to be an antique.
我们都快了
Yeah, we all are, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
那是新的油烟罩吗
It-It's a new hood?
-买♥♥了五年了 -好用吗
- Five years ago. - Good hood?
挺好的 挺好的油烟罩
Yeah, pretty good. Pretty good hood.
我 我也有个挺好的
Yeah, I-I got a good hood, too.
那挺好的
That's good.
你总说你需要一个好的油烟罩
You always said you need a good hood.
我没说过
I never said that.
我记得你说过
I thought you said that; I... that's...
从没有人那样说过
No one in the history of time has ever said that.
"你只需要个好的油烟罩"
"All you need is a good hood."
我发誓我记得
I swear I remember
你说你只需要一个好的
you saying that all you need is a good...
那不是我 是别人
That wasn't me. It was someone else.
除了你 没人会那么说
I don't know why anyone else would say that.
老爸的椅子要完工了
Dad's chair is almost done.
他再也不需要站起来了
He'll never have to stand up again.
老爸要是渴了
Dad's thirsty.
这里有个水杯
He's got a water bottle.
他冷了
He's cold.
这有盒火柴
Box of matches.
他无聊了
Now he's bored.
也不必担心
Not anymore.
这有个篮球
Here's a basketball.
我还能用这张洗碗布
And then I can use this dish towel
和你们一起擦地板
to wipe the floor with you.
因为槲寄生我赢定了
Because I just won the Mistle-Tony.
你一看到这捕鼠器
when you see this trap,
就会闭嘴了
you're gonna want to shut yours.
句号♥ 不伤你的心了
Period. End of burn.
你的礼物怎么样了 小鼓手吉恩
How's your present going, Little Drummer Gene?
豆子豆子 悲剧的果子么
Beans, beans, the tragical fruit?
关于豆子通气功效的美国童谣
"豆子豆子 神奇的果子 吃得越多 噗噗越多"
敲得越多 输得越惨
The more you drum it, the more you lose?
我是在说比赛 我们正在进行的那个
The contest? That we're in right now?
我改编了那首讲豆子的童谣
Like the saying, about the beans,
换了词儿
but with, uh, different words.
我本打算把这些罐子倒空
Well, I was gonna empty out these cans
这样鼓声更好听
to make a better drum sound,
但现在我想让这把老骨头
but now I think I might soak these old bones
泡个小豆子澡
in a little bean bath!
吉恩 你要退出比赛吗
Gene, you're pulling out of the competition?
不
No.
我只是午休会静静心
I'm just taking a little siesta to clear my mind.
蒂娜亲爱的 给我拿两片火腿
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表