我爱幽默 我非常爱笑
Oh, I love humor. I do love to laugh!
现在 我代表我哥凯尔文和我
Now, on behalf of myself and my brother Calvin,
欢迎各位来到首届
we'd like to welcome you all to the first annual
"超鸡棒"火鸡狂欢节
Turk-tacular Turkey Town Festival!
好耶
All right!
大家准备好
Is everybody ready
欢迎我们的活禽了吗
for some poultry in motion?
这声音听起来不太对啊
Those birds don't sound right.
嗨 中号♥鲁迪
Hey, Regular Sized Rudy.
看不出来你好这口啊
I didn't know you were a scramblin' man.
我一般不玩这个的 但我爸妈离婚了
I'm not usually, but since my parents are divorced,
今晚我得吃两顿
I gotta have two dinners,
所以我想把早饭吐出来
so I'm trying to make myself throw up breakfast.
我有一次也吃了两顿
One time I had two dinners
因为奥利吃不下他那份
because Ollie was too sick to eat his.
我那次得了疟疾
I had malaria!
别磨唧了 浪起来吧
Let's quit yakkin' and get crackin'!
米基 快 开始吧
Mickey, come on, let's do this!
火力开到最大
Set it to maximum!
没问题 用手扶着头
Okay, hold onto your heads like this
免得一会弄断了脖子
so your necks won't break!
现在让我们见证一项老少皆宜的
And now, the beginning of a new Thanksgiving tradition
感恩节新传统的诞生时刻
that's fun for the whole family.
-"火鸡快跑"... -及其它
- The Running of the Turkeys... - etcetera.
各就各位 预备
On your mark... get set...
跑
go!
我去 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
琳达 快跑 快
Linda! Run! Run! Run!
不错 不错
Pretty good, pretty good.
现在换右腿在上
I'll try right over left now.
也不错
Also good.
我擦 鸡 有鸡
Oh, ah, no! Birds! Birds! Birds! Birds!
不好意思 借过 让一让
Excuse me! Excuse me! Make way, make way! Sorry. Hey...
让一让 借过一下
Coming through! Here we go, pardon us.
怎么 怎么回事
What...? What happened?
我变矮变扭曲了
I'm short and wiggly!
又变高变扭曲了
I'm tall and wiggly.
原来是哈哈镜
it's a fun mirror.
哈哈镜
It's a fun mirror.
琳达
Linda!
琳达 是我 泰迪
Linda, it's me, Teddy!
跟你一个镇的
From your town!
泰迪 发生什么了
Teddy? Wha-What's going on, Teddy?
我怎么来这里的
How did I get in here?
那些鸡冲上来时 大多数人都跑了
When the birds attacked, most people got away,
但你被这只独眼火鸡
but you got knocked out
给撞晕了
by this freaky one-eyed cyclops turkey.
然后我把你弄到这里来了
So I picked you up and carried you here.
我昏迷多久了
How long have I been out?
一切都变了
A lot's changed.
我们暂时还不用为增加人口而繁衍后代
We don't have to start repopulating the Earth yet,
但那一天终会到来
but eventually we might have to do just that.
-不知道 -泰迪
- I don't know... - Teddy!
我在这里多久了
How long have I been in here?
五六分钟吧
Five, maybe six minutes.
我的天 孩子们
Oh, my God, the kids!
我小孩呢
Where are the kids?!
我是素食主义者
But I'm a vegan!
米基竟然就这么不管我们了
I can't believe Mickey left us here!
这些鸡越逼越近了
Those birds are getting awfully close.
但愿它们没买♥♥坐这个的票
I hope they don't have tickets for this ride!
我们得下去
We got to get off this thing.
安迪 奥利 看来你们得
Andy, Ollie, you seem like you're up for a challenge
肩负起这个艰巨任务 跳下去关掉它了
of getting off the ride and shutting it down.
我们什么都愿意试
We'll try anything.
是的 我都在我阿姨家里尝了虾
Yeah! I tried shrimp at my aunt's house!
挺好 去关吧
Great. Go get 'em!
发生了什么
Oh, what happened?
我们穿越了
We travelled through time!
看来得我出马了
I guess I'll give it a whirl. Literally.
欢迎回来
Hey. Welcome back.
我们出生时也是在蛋[卵子]里转来转去
We're gonna die like we were born.
这下得怎么来怎么走了
Spinning around in an egg!
看来你感触颇深
That really makes you think.
挺好
This is great.
终于不用一直给火鸡抹油了
Don't have to keep getting up to baste.
不用抹油 不想抹油
Baste not, want not.
听懂了吗 听懂了
You get it? Yes.
我不用抹油[捣毁巴士底狱]了
I don't have to storm the Baste-ille.
听懂了吗
Get it?
大概吧
Kind of.
巴士底狱是法国一所监狱
It was a prison in France.
巴士底 我说"抹油"
The Bastille, and I said "Baste-ille."
现在是从码头发回的直播报道
I'm here live at the wharf
今天这里的火鸡快跑变成了一场恐怖事件
where today's Turkey Trot turned into turkey terror.
到底发生了什么
What exactly happened in there today?
其实没那么糟糕 真的
I assure you it wasn't that bad, really.
人们的反应有些夸张了 就这样
I mean, people overreacted, that's all.
那些鸡都疯了
Those birds went crazy, man!
它们想弄死我们
They tried to kill us!
这人明显已经疯了
That man is clearly insane.
看他的衣服就知道了
You saw his outfit!
所以你关了大门 把鸡关在里面了
So, you closed the gates to keep the birds in?
没错 它们的翅膀被剪过了
That's right. Their wings are clipped.
也就是说它们是出不来的
That means that they're contained.
那人呢
But what about the people?
还有人在里面吗
Was anyone left inside?
没有 要有可就是我们的公♥关♥危机了
No, that would be a PR nightmare.
今天不会发生这种事
Which we are not having today.
不会 谢谢您呐
No, thank you.
今天完全可以说是大获成功
No, today was nothing less than a total success.
-你的头条搞定了 -没错
- There's your headline! - Yes.
快记下来
Write that down.
这是直播
We're on live television.
那就打个字幕
Then make it into a graphic.
要旋转着插入屏幕的那种
A fun one that spins in.
大获成功
Total success!
-对 -我们会处理的
- Yeah. - We'll get right on that.
还比较顺利
Okay. Well, that went well.
我也这么觉得
Yes. I think it did, too.
我们回去吃饭吧
Should we go home for dinner?
-好啊 我快饿死了 -是啊
- Yes, I am starving. - Yeah.
那啥 确定所有人都出来了吗
Did everyone get out, by the way?
不确定
No. No, no.
我关门的时候还有人在尖叫
I mean, they were screaming when I closed the gates,
所以应该不是所有人都出来了
so I don't think so.
但谁会相信他们呢
But who's gonna believe them, right?
还在录呢
we're still recording!
-唉呀妈呀 -看啊
- Oh, dear Lord! - Well, look at that.
是 这是今天第二次了
Yep. Happened twice now.
看呐
Look at 'em.
它们都是从哪儿来的 家禽监狱吗
Where'd they come from, poultry prison?
不妙
Yeah, this is bad.
它们的啄序全打乱了
Their pecking order's all messed up.
啄序 指鸡群中存在的等级 最高级的
可以啄次一级的而不被还击 次一级的可以啄再次一级
啥 啄序
What? "Pecking order"?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
每个火鸡群都有一只火鸡
Every turkey group has one guy
能啄所有火鸡 而等级位于他之下的
who can peck everyone, then the guy below him
可以啄除了他上级以外的所有火鸡
who can peck everyone except for the top guy,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表