-三个 -三个挺好
- Three. - three's good.
我是四个
I'm doing four characters,
不过也挺合理 我更有经验嘛
but I guess, you know, I'm more experienced.
但我有很多台词 因为我是村长
But I've got a lot of lines because I'm the mayor.
你是村长
You're the mayor?!
-鲍勃 她是村长 -琳 这不重要
- Bob, she's the mayor?! - Lin, it doesn't matter.
-蒂娜 蒂娜 让我当村长吧 -没门
- Tina, Tina, let me be the mayor. - Back off.
-开始吧 各位 -大显身手咯
- Let's dub, people! - Rub a dub dub!
这盏灯笼我们借给你们好多年了
It has been many days since we have loaned you our lantern.
现在能还给我们了吗
Can we have it back now?
-可以 -我发现这灯笼里的油
- Yes. - I see you are returning the lantern
比我借给你的时候少了
with less lantern oil than when I lent it to you.
还有 灯芯也需要更换了
Also, the wick is in need of replacement.
灯笼戏份好多啊
Lot of lantern talk.
一直很多
There's always a lot of lantern talk.
-你会喜欢上的 -已经迷上了
- You get into it. - Already there.
作为这个村的村长
As the mayor of this village...
老妈 走开 我认真的
Mom, back off. Seriously.
大家别忘了 我们这是秘密放映
All right, don't forget, secret screening,
所以我们不能让别人看出我们在排队
so we cannot look like a line!
经理马上就要从里面出来下班回家了
The manager's gonna come out pretty soon and go home.
我们只是40几个
We're just 40-some-odd people
刚好站在这里的人
who happen to be standing here.
看看手♥机♥ 望望天空
So, look at your phones or up at the sky
或者吹个口哨啥的
and whistle or something.
-哦 好吧 像这样吗 -很好
- Oh. Okay. Like this? - Great.
等等 太多系鞋带的了
Wait, wait. Too many shoe tie-ers,
来一个人假装打车
One of you hail a cab.
的士
Taxi!
我该怎么办
What do I do?
继续 继续 进去 绕这儿转一圈
Commit, commit, get in, circle the block.
你好
Hello.
请这边走 才华横溢的小姐
Right this way, talent.
真不敢相信我答应你们了
I can't believe I agreed to this.
那些是从我的玫瑰园里摘的吗
Are those from my rose bush?
今晚你又是名人了
Tonight, you're a celebrity again.
你啥也不用担心
You don't have a worry in the world.
我还真挺担心我的玫瑰花的
Well, I'm worried about my roses.
没事的 没事的 它们可坚强了
They're fine. They're fine. They're resilient!
嗨 小雪
Hi, Yuki!
贝尔彻家的豪华轿车为您服务
Belcher family limo at your service!
你的座位上有一瓶水
You'll notice a bottle of water on your seat.
是为你准备的
That's for you,
鉴于名人比一般人更容易口渴
because celebrities gets thirstier than normal people.
藏在你座位下的芝士饼干
The cheese sticks hidden in the seat...
那些不是给你的
those are not for you.
接下来的车程里
I will now put up the privacy divider
我将为你竖起隐私隔板
for the remainder of your ride.
好了 他走了 让他们进来 快
Okay, he's gone. Get 'em in! Get 'em in!
糟糕 他们来早了
Oh, crap, they're early!
糟糕 我们来早了
Crap, we're early!
现在不能让他们发现对方
They can't see each other yet!
我知道 得先让小雪看电影
I know! First Yuki's got to watch the movie,
感到愧疚 萌生修复父女关系的想法
feel bad and want to repair their relationship!
-我知道 我们的完美计划 -完美无瑕
- I know! Our perfect plan! - Flawless!
我们得赶紧让他进去 阿岛 快来
We got to get him inside! Koji, come on.
我在给凯文签名呢
But I am giving Kevin an autograph.
别管什么凯文了 快进去 我们走
Forget Kevin. Inside, now, let's go!
吉恩 隐私挡板 快
Gene! Privacy screen! Get in there!
你需要隐私 来点隐私
You need privacy! Be private!
-得走快点 快点 -你打我♥干♥嘛
- We got to move! Let's move! - Ow, you hit me.
那是...凯文
That was... Kevin.
凯文 走开
Kevin, get away!
走开 凯文
Get away, Kevin!
我走开啦
You got me away!
小心那...
Watch out for the...
好了 隐私结束
Okay, privacy's over.
-接下来是属于你的时间了 -多谢
- You had some you time. - Thanks.
快开始的时候我们再来接你
Okay, we'll come and get you when it's about to start!
等下 为什么不能现在就进去
Wait. Why can't I go in now?
剧场里供演员休息准备的房♥间
你先在绿房♥里休息一下
Yeah, just relax and enjoy the green room.
虽然它不绿 也不算个房♥间
Sorry it's not actually green, or a room.
我可以允许你吃一块芝士饼干
You may have one cheese stick!
乖乖坐在这里
Okay, just sit here and be quiet.
电影开始前
And keep the jacket on your head
别把外套从头上拿下来
till the movie starts.
这里头可冷了
It's very cold in here.
好的 没问题
Okay. Got it. No problem.
观影愉快 小姐
Enjoy the movie, lady!
里面有你哦 给你纸巾
You're in it! And here's some tissues.
遭遇人生转折点的时候特别有用
They're good for when something life-changing happens.
好了 开始了
All right, here we go.
那时候的日本
It was a time in Japan
可怕的怪物会毫无缘由地
when evil monsters would attack
袭击美丽的小村庄
nice little villages for no good reason.
而全日本唯一能够阻止它们的...
And the only force in all of Japan who could stop them...
只有鹰与雏
Hawk & Chick!
上面有个村庄
There's a village up ahead.
也许那里有人需要理发
Maybe there's hair that needs cutting.
但愿那里没有怪物需要对付
And hopefully, no monsters that need defeating.
-这感觉太棒了 -我懂
- This is amazing! - I know!
-我们太牛了 -我们真的很牛
- We're incredible. - We really are.
不 是海藻怪
Oh, no, seaweed monster!
你把我的理发都搞砸了 我可是村长
You're ruining my haircut, and I'm the mayor!
海藻怪 放开我
Seaweed monster, let me go!
你喜欢这电影吗
So, you loving the movie?
不 不怎么喜欢 挺痛苦的
No. Not really. It's kind of painful?
-要不要来点爆米花 -好
- You want some popcorn? - Sure.
终于死了
It is finally dead.
父亲 它还没完全死
Father! It's not all dead!
还有残留势力
Part of it still wishes to fight.
那不是我的声音诶 你觉得呢
That's not how I sound. Is that how I sound?
不是 老天 好像快没电了
No! Oh, God, I think the batteries are dying!
但我们今早才换了新电池啊
But we put new batteries in this morning!
怎么可能这样
How could this happen?
快进 倒♥退♥
Fast-forward! Rewind!
快进 倒♥退♥ 快进 倒♥退♥
Fast-forward! Rewind! Fast-forward! Rewind!
也没那么糟
Well, it's not that bad.
也许没人会注意到
Maybe no one will notice.
让把这东西
Let's send this thing
送回...
back to the...
好吧 很糟
Okay, that's really bad.
我们得做点什么
We got to do something!
这儿有麦 看来我们得即兴发挥了
There's a mic. I think we got to wing it.
还好我们对这电影已经烂熟于心了
Good thing we've seen this movie a thousand times.
休想再破坏这村子
No longer will you terrorize this town,
海藻怪
Seaweed Monster.
我们今天就要将你除掉
We are going to weed you out!
糟了 我们需要村民
Crap, we need the villagers!
琳 琳 这里需要你们
Lin! Lin! Psst! We need you guys up here.
-啥 -过来 快
- What? - Come here! Hurry!
那海藻怪去哪儿了
Which way did the Seaweed Monster go?
-那边 -不 是那边
- That way! - No, that way!
怪物 绿的 绿的
Monster! Green! Green!
我看不下去了
I can't do this.
糟糕 她要走了 小雪要走了
Oh, God, she's leaving! Yuki's leaving!
忘了告诉你们 你们的计划没成功
Oh, I forgot to tell you, your plan's not working.
她一点都不喜欢 她自己告诉我的
She's having a terrible time. She told me.
我还以为爆米花能让她感觉好点
I thought the popcorn would make her feel better,
但也没用
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表