我过得比大家都开心
Well, I'm having a greater time,
因为我有世上最好的女朋友
because I'm here with the number one girlfriend in the world.
蒂娜·贝尔彻
Ti-na Bel-cher!
嗨
Hi.
我也想有人能这样喊出我的名字
I want someone to stretch out my name like that.
乔丝玲
Joce-lynn...!
DJ 来首慢歌♥
Deejay, slow-jam me.
*姑娘*
*Girl... *
*多希望*
*I wish you were *
*和你共度每一课堂*
*In all my classes *
*当我们亲吻对方*
*And when we kiss *
*我们的眼镜也碰上*
*We hit our glasses *
*让我们*
*Now let's *
*慢舞一曲*
*Slow dance *
*像蜂蜜糖浆*
*Like mol... asses... *
谢谢大家 玩得开心
Thank you, good night!
达瑞尔 你是怎么想出来的
Darryl, where did that come from?
女朋友都喜欢惊喜
Girlfriends like surprises.
你教我的
You taught me that.
知道怎样让我俩今晚达到巅峰吗
Hey, you know what might push us over the top right now?
-一个吻 -好主意
- A kiss. - Great idea.
来真一点的
Let's make this look real.
谁会想到达瑞尔是个完美男友
Who knew Darryl was total boyfriend material?
我知道
I know.
我之前不知道 现在知道了 你知道吗
I didn't know, but now I know, you know?
我们会赢的
We're gonna win this thing.
也许我们该再亲一次
We should probably kiss one more time.
免得刚有人系鞋带错过了
Just in case someone was tying their shoes and missed it.
也对 真周全
Right, good thinking.
准备好揭晓
So are you ready to see
情人节当天的惊喜了吗
what we got for actual Valentine's Day?
可能还没准备好
I don't know if I am ready.
这周过得挺艰难的
It's, uh, it's been a rough week.
前几次都是哑炮
We've had some misfires.
-也有一次真格的 -好吧
-And an actual fire, yeah. - Yeah.
泡泡浴
"Bubble Bath"!
泡泡浴应该不至于搞砸吧
Well, it's hard to mess up a bubble bath.
而且吉恩和露易丝都睡了
And Gene and Louise are asleep,
应该还不错
so that sounds good.
鲍鲍
Oh, Bobby.
嗨
Oh, hello, there.
快进来
Get in here, you.
超多泡泡的
It's nice and bubbly.
是很多泡泡
Yeah, there's a lot of bubbles.
我把一瓶都倒进来了
Yeah, I used the whole bottle.
你用了一瓶
You used the whole bottle?
一茶匙就够了啊
You're supposed to use, like, a teaspoon.
-太多不会有毒么 -不会的
- It's, like, toxic. - No.
好 好
All right, fine, fine, it's fine.
只是泡泡多了一点而已
It's just a lot of bubbles.
来吧 很好玩的
Come on, it's fun.
感觉都成浆糊了
It's like a paste in here.
是啊
Yeah, right?!
-像没加水似的 -看呐
- Feels like no water. - Look at that.
好吧 随便吧
Oh. Let's just go with it.
对啊
Yeah.
-但眼睛有点痛 -不重要啦
- But it stings. - Just ignore it.
弄到眼睛里会有点痛
Yeah, when it gets in your eyes, it stings.
别管它
Ignore it.
看看我
Come on, look at me.
琳 我得出去一下
I'm just gonna get out for a sec, Lin.
-不要 -我得洗个脸 吉恩
- No... I got to wash my face off. Gene!
我还以为你睡着了
I thought you were asleep.
我也以为
I thought I was, too.
但我的膀胱把我叫醒了
But then my bladder was, like, "Get up!"
现在啥情况
What's going on in here?
天 露易丝 你得出去
Oh, God, no, Louise, you got to get out.
我在尿尿
I'm peeing, but after,
尿完后我打算跳进去
I'm gonna make a sandwich
和爸妈来个三明治泡
and join Mom and Dad in the tub.
三明治泡怎么泡
What kind of sandwich?
琳 别
N-No, Lin, no.
我也想上厕所了
Well, now I got to pee.
用另外那个"马桶"啊
Use the second toilet.
爸妈 你们能不能出去一下
Mom, Dad, can you get out for a second?
你都在这里撒尿的吗
Do you pee in here?
-对啊 -你开玩笑的吧
- Yeah. - You're kidding me.
-没有 -我还在里面呢
- Well, no. - I'm in it.
对啊 所以我才要
Well, I... that's why I'm asking you
请你们出去一下
to please get out for just a minute.
第三对
Couple three.
第四对
And couple four.
获得丘比特情侣称号♥的是
All right, looks like the winner of Cupid's Couple is...
达瑞尔和蒂娜
Darryl and Tina!
英语形容情侣常用"love bird" 爱情鸟
先别急着飞走
Don't fly away,
你们还获得了50元"妈妈的味道"酸奶礼券
because you get a $50 gift card to Fro-Yo-Momma.
-我们成功了 -我知道
- We did it. - I know.
姑娘们都冲我笑呢
Girls are smiling at me.
那定理真的有效
The theorem's working.
为保万无一失 我们再亲最后一次吧
Let's kiss one more time to seal the deal.
可我们已经赢了
We already won.
罗莎呢 我找不到罗莎了
Where's Rosa? I can't see Rosa.
再来一次 看在过去的份上
And one more time, for old time's sake.
那个 我
All right, well, I...
再来一次
Okay one more.
我觉得
I guess...
等等 那个 再来一下
Wait, that... let's redo that one.
妈妈的味道酸奶店
那现在怎么搞
So, now what?
你和达瑞尔分手
You and Darryl break up?
然后小吉米就会屁颠颠跑来吗
And then Jimmy Jr. comes running?
还有罗莎 和我的数学成绩
And Rosa and my math scores,
达瑞尔是这么说的
according to Darryl's theory,
很有可能是真的
which is probably right,
他是我谈过的最聪明的男生了
since he's the smartest boy I've ever dated.
-假谈的 -对对 假谈的
- Fake dated. - Right, right. Fake dated.
那这分手 是君子之分还是小人之分
So, the breakup, is it gonna be classy or nasty?
绝对小人
Definitely nasty.
想知道这分手有几条限制吗
Want to know how many holds will be barred?
-三条吗 -一条都没有
- Three? - None.
那真是
Wow, that is...
够少的
so few.
你准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
也许我们应该再练习一下
Maybe we should practice more.
要不我们明天或下个月再分吧
What if we break up tomorrow or next month?
没事 我们可以的 好戏开演
Nah, we got this. Showtime.
给你的 亲爱的
For you, my sweets.
栀子花 我最爱的花吗
A gardenia? My favorite flower?
够了 我忍♥不了了
That's it! I can't take it anymore!
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你太善良太慷慨了
You're just too kind and generous.
-真让我恶心 -是吗
- It's making me sick. - Oh, yeah?
你人也太幽默
Well, you're too damn interesting,
快把我逼疯了
and it's driving me nuts.
这边发生什么事了
What's going on here?
丘比特情侣在吵架呢
Cupid's Couple is having a quarrel and a half.
你的魅力让我喘不过气
Your charisma is overwhelming me!
你特么就不能有一秒钟不那么有魅力吗
Why can't you be un-charming for one damn second?
我的魅力是无法改变的
I can't change how incredible I am.
就像你的杰出才华一样
Just like you can't change how phenomenal you are.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表