Oh, my poor baby!
-我的宝贝 -琳 你太用力了
- My baby. - Lin, not so hard.
我们能集中下注意力吗
Can we please stay focused here?
当然了 福旺德老师
We absolutely can, Mr. Frond.
交给我吧
Let me take over.
是这样的 由于我是这么个仁慈的人
You see, being the generous soul that I am,
我得插一手帮帮我哥
I had to step in and help a brother out.
露易丝 我们来开水房♥干什么
Louise, why are we in the boiler room?
我只想回家钻被窝里去
I want to just go home and crawl into bed
然后大哭一场
and have a good, long dutch oven cry.
打起精神 吉恩
Buck up, Gene.
我每次生日没收到小马时
It's like I scream into my pillow
也会抱着枕头大哭大叫
every time I don't get a horse on my birthday:
明年一定会有的
There's always next year!
各位 这开水房♥后面
Guys! There's a secret boiler room
有个没人知道的秘密开水房♥
in the back of the boiler room that no one knows about.
我觉得 那儿以前可能是
I think, in the olden days,
是老师们聚集起来吸鸦♥片♥的地方
they used it as the faculty opium den.
好吧 但我们来做什么
Great. So why are we here?
来这是因为这房♥间
We're here because this room
正好是《打工女郎》
happens to be under the very auditorium
演出礼堂的正下方
where Working Girl, the Musical is gonna be performed.
那就把我埋在这儿吧
Then this is where I want to die!
不 听着 你要让
No, listen! You're gonna put on
地下同人抗♥议♥版《龙胆虎威》
the guerilla-slash-protest production of Die Hard,
在这里同时上演
the Musical on the same night, in here!
让那偷你点子的考特尼
It's the perfect way to stick it to Courtney,
领教领教你的厉害
right in her thunder-stealing face!
太棒了
It's brilliant!
有意思
The symbolism!
我们要从舞台下方来个正面袭击
We'll be up-staging her from down-stairs-stage!
不 更棒的是
No, what's brilliant is
我们还要向每人收5美元的门票
we're going to charge five bucks a head.
真是个又周到
What a considerate
-又赚钱的好点子 -我就知道
- and lucrative solution to Gene's problem. - I know!
你是这世上最聪明的人了
You're the smartest person in the whole world!
我就知道
I know!
露易丝最聪明
Louise is the best!
露易丝最聪明
Louise is the best!
露易丝最聪明
Louise is the best!
露易丝最聪明
Louise is the best!
干嘛
What?
瓦格斯塔夫秋季音乐剧就在今夜
怎么要这么久 最烦等来等去的了
What's taking so long? Waiting is gross.
没错 演出得继续啊
Yeah, the show must go on!
这才是正事
That's a thing, right?
吉恩 你违反了
Well, Gene, you violated school rules
禁止进入秘密开水房♥的校规
by entering the prohibited secret boiler room...
没错
Yup.
你决定在音乐剧之夜私下演出地下同人
You decided to put on a guerilla-slash-protest play
-抗♥议♥版《龙胆虎威》 -棒极了
- the same night as the fall musical... - Amazing.
事情对你很不利
Things are not stacking up in your favor here.
你不想听整件事的原委么 福旺德老师
Do you want the whole story or not, Mr. Frond?
天了噜 细枝末节 听整晚都可以
Oh, my God, every word. I could do this all night.
一切都进行得很顺利
So things were really coming together...
音乐剧搞定 演出场所搞定
Okay, we got the musical, we got the venue.
就缺演员了
Now all we need is the actors.
英国著名演员
没错 你认识伊恩·麦凯伦爵士吗
Right. Do you know Sir Ian McKellen?
-不认识 -糟糕
- No. - Crap.
考特尼 纸不错
Hello, Courtney. Cool piece of paper.
吉恩 如果你想参演音乐剧
Gene, if you're here to try out for Working Girl,
《打工女郎》 已经太迟了
the Musical, you're too late.
我正要公布演员表
I'm posting the cast list right now.
不过我也许可以把你加进去
But I suppose I could work you in,
比如演个傻缺订书机
as like a really stupid stapler
或者桌子什么的
or a desk or something.
我演订书机演得可好了
I'd be an incredible stapler!
不过别担心
But don't even worry about it,
-因为我正在筹备 -增肥
- 'cause I'm putting on a pl... - Weight!
由于他没能参演音乐剧
He's putting on a lot of weight,
也不能到处乱讲什么秘密音乐剧
not being in any plays or talking about other plays
他正在筹备增肥
that could get him in trouble.
是的
Oh, right...
祝你增肥成功
Oh, well, good luck with your weight gain.
貌似已经胜利在望了 回见
Looks like you're almost there, bye!
谢啦
Thank you.
各位 我是秘书一号♥
You guys, I'm secretary number one!
接受事实吧 二号♥三号♥
Eat it, two and three!
-我去 -什么嘛
- Aw, man. - Come on!
老妈 看来我没有
Well, Mom, I guess I don't have
电影《打工女郎》中的男主角
青少年版哈里森·福特
the dashing good looks and charm
的帅气和魅力
of a medium-young Harrison Ford.
我想我们找到演员了
I think I've found our cast.
请允许我介绍没能得到考特尼剧里的角色
May I present the people that didn't get cast
但仍然想表演的演员们
in Courtney's play but still want to be in a play players.
对 被刷掉了
Yep, did not make the cut.
我看我只有在摔跤项目上冲刺奥斯卡了
I guess I'll have to win an Oscar for wrestling.
是因为我唱歌♥和玛丽亚·凯莉一模一样吗
Is it because I can't not sing like Mariah Carey?
*我情难自控*
* I can't help it. *
我们是念台词重叠了
We stepped on each other's lines.
梅金老师 你在这儿干嘛
Miss Merkin, what are you doing here?
我给瓦格斯塔夫音乐剧钢琴伴奏24年了
I've played piano for the Wagstaff Musical for 24 years.
结果道格一来就把我挤走了
Then Doug comes in and pushes me out!
卡西欧会弹么
Well, how are you with a Casio?
应该可以
I think I can manage.
等等 我们还需要一个女生
Oh, wait. We still need a girl
扮演霍莉·甄娜罗·麦克莱恩
to play Holly Gennaro McClane.
《龙胆虎威》中男主人公妻子
-要不你来演 -不可能
- So I guess that's you? - Oh, no way.
除了金发坏蛋我啥都不演
I'm that blond bad-ass guy or nothing.
好吧 那让蒂娜演 她人呢
Fine, then it's Tina. Where is Tina?
*我是凯瑟琳·帕克*
* I'm Katherine Parker *
《打工女郎》排练进行中
凯瑟琳·帕克 主人公苔丝·麦吉尔的老板
*我超级有钱*
* And I'm super rich *
*你很快就会发现我非常*
* And soon you will find that I'm quite a... *
*哔*
* bleep. *
是的 我背叛吉恩去演了考特尼的剧
Okay, so I betrayed Gene by being in Courtney's play,
但是我有一个完美的借口
but I have a perfectly good explanation.
*我是个生意人 我有个计划*
* I'm a business man with a business plan *
*我需要一个会赚钱的老板娘*
* I need a business woman with some business hands... *
就是这样
So, yeah.
天哪
Oh, God.
可你俩的角色最后又不会在一起
But your characters don't even end up together!
不同的人对电影有不同的解读
We're all allowed to interpret the movie differently.
不 他们绝对没有在一起
No, they definitely don't end up together.
一千个哈姆雷特嘛
Eh, to each his own.
他们真的没有在一起
No, they really don't.
[法语]不好不坏
Well, Comme ci, comme ?a.
好吧 你开始自说自话了
All right, well, now you're just saying words.
[法语]这就是人生
C'est la vie.
总之 到了演出前一天
Anyway, it was the day before the big show.
也就是昨天
Some of you might call it yesterday...
明晚我的演出见哦
See you at my play tomorrow night.
我写了一出戏 明天表演 记得来看哦
I wrote a play, we're doing it tomorrow, see you there.
在哪儿 等等 你听见了么
Where? Wait... You hear that?
这声音在说我有演出
It's the sound of me having a play
而你没有 是这么说的
and you not having one! It sounds like,
*我有演出你没有*
* Yeah, I have a play and you don't have a play *
*我有演出你没有*
* I have a play, you don't have a play... *
走着瞧 考特尼·惠勒
I'll show you, Courtney Wheeler!
我现在没法跟你说
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表