你们给爸妈买♥♥礼物了吗
Guys, guys, did you get presents for Mom and Dad?
我买♥♥了老妈想要的嘻哈瑜伽视频
I got Mom that hip-hop yoga video she wanted.
我也出了钱的
I went in on it.
蒂娜 我欠你多少
Tina, how much do I owe you?
开玩笑的 还是你来吧
Just kidding, it's on you.
很好 这个算我们仨的
Great, that'll be from all of us.
我们给老爸买♥♥了什么 蒂娜
So what did we get Dad, Tina?
我什么都没给他买♥♥
I didn't get him anything.
干得漂亮呀 T
Oh, way to go, T.
我和吉恩那么用心
Gene and I are pulling our weight.
没错 蒂娜
Yeah, Tina.
对不起嘛 我最近太忙了
Sorry, it's just been a crazy season.
"抱歉"能给老爸当礼物么
Well, we can't put "Sorry" Under the tree, can we?
我口袋里有什么就送他什么好了
We'll just give him whatever's in my pocket.
巧克力葡萄干
A chocolate-covered raisin.
巧克力吃了 就葡萄干好了
Scratch that. A raisin.
我擦 每年都这样
Crap, this happens every year.
只好等到了爷爷那儿给他准备一份礼物了
Well, we're gonna have to make him a gift at Grandpa's.
到了
There it is.
我们餐厅的老爸
Our restaurant's dad.
老鲍勃汉堡
看谁来啦
Hey, look who's here.
嗨 皮特
Hey, Pete.
鲍勃一家 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Bob and family.
圣诞快乐 皮特
Merry Christmas, Pete!
你们太久没来
You haven't been here in so long,
我都长出大白胡子了
I grew a big white beard.
开个玩笑 这是圣诞老人的胡子
Just kidding, it's a Santa beard.
我自己的胡子长这样
This is my real beard.
继续脱
Keep going!
俄♥罗♥斯♥套胡
Russian nesting beards!
你的酒吧怎么样啦
How's your bar?
皮特是隔壁酒吧的主人 还记得吗
Pete owns the bar next door, remember?
还那么基吗 生意还旺吗
Is it still gay, still going strong?
更基更旺 这是我们的口号♥
Stronger and gayer than ever. That's our motto.
*更基更旺*
*Stronger and gayer than ever! *
听我为你做了首广♥告♥歌♥
I just wrote a jingle for you.
她今晚"歌♥兴"很高
She's pretty "Singy" Tonight.
*对*
*Yeah. *
老鲍勃在后面
Hey, Big Bob's in the back,
该去给他个拥抱了吧
and I think it's hug o'clock.
-对吧 孩子们 -好的
- Kids? - I get it.
我们来啦 爷爷
We're coming for you, Pop Pop.
慢用
Here you go.
老鲍勃 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Big Bob.
琳达 孩子们
Linda, kids.
你好像每年都在变小
Boy, you get smaller every year.
以后我就不叫你老鲍勃
When do I stop calling you Big Bob
改叫缩水鲍勃了
and start calling you Old Wrinkly Shriveled-Up Bob?
够了 够了
All right, all right.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的孙儿们最近怎么样啦
And how are my grandkids doing?
我有个麻烦
I got problems,
但是五块钱就能解决
but nothing five dollars wouldn't fix.
爷爷 你看起来真年轻
Grandpa, you don't look a day over grandpa age.
-你太可爱了 蒂娜 -谢谢
- You're a doll, Tina. - Thank you.
看我有什么
Hey, look what I got here.
你最喜欢哪位总统[指钞票上的头像]
Who's your favorite president?
比尔·普曼[美剧《总统一家》演员]
Bill Pullman!
今日 我们为自♥由♥而战
"Today we fight for our independence!"
拿着
Here you go.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
谢谢爷爷 爷爷
Thanks, Gramps. Hey, listen.
我们急需手工工具
We have an arts and crafts emergency.
需要胶水 纸 还有意面
We need glue, we need paper, we need pasta.
真的非常需要
We need it, like, yesterday.
你有多少种大小不同的塑料假眼睛
How many sizes of googly-eyes do you have?
一种都没有
I don't really have any of that.
但是地下室有很多废品
But I've got a bunch of crap down in the basement
你们想去瞅瞅吗
if you kids want to take a look.
他人之弃物 就是老爸的礼物
One man's trash is another man's present for their father.
-儿子 -还好吗
- Hey, Junior. - How are things?
我的帮厨今天请假了
My prep guy's gone tonight.
他女儿要生小孩 他去医院了
Went to the hospital 'cause his daughter's having a baby.
人真是自私啊
People can be pretty selfish, I guess.
坏小孩
Jerk baby.
琳达
Linda.
等等
h-hold on here.
鲍鲍 气氛不错嘛
Bobby, this is going well.
等再过十四分半再下结论吧
Yeah, check back with me in 14-and-a-half minutes.
圣诞魔力
Christmas magic.
-别再说这个了 -我偏要说
- Stop saying that. - No, I don't want to.
你今晚好忙啊 老鲍勃
You sure look slammed tonight, Big Bob.
不然找个人帮帮你
Seems like you could use a hand.
-要是正好有个人 -琳 别这样
- If only there was someone here... - Lin, no.
-对厨房♥又熟悉 -够了
- Who knew their way around the kitchen... - Stop.
还熟悉菜单
They knew the menu...
-琳 不要 -知道芝士要去哪儿拿
- Lin, no. - Where to get the cheese...
-不 -知道要放哪里
- No. Knew where that goes.
-够了 -进出自如
- Stop. - They knew their way around.
-够了 -了如指掌
- Stop it. - Like the back of their hand.
就像从小在这长大一样
Like they were raised here.
-别 我不 -我也觉得他不...
- No, no. I-I don't. - Yeah, I doubt he'd...
鲍勃可以帮忙
Bob could help cook.
不 我才不要
No, I-I don't...
我会脱不了身的
I'll get trapped in there...
15分钟定律
15-minute rule.
-那是你♥爸♥爸 -别说了
- It's you father... - Stop it.
-那是你♥爸♥爸 -住嘴
- It's your father. - Shut up.
好啦
All right!
你们爷俩 合作愉快
You two bond, have fun!
20年前
好了
Okay, this is it.
我要给小鲍圣诞礼物了
I'm gonna give Little Bob his Christmas gift.
大家准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
小鲍
Bob Junior!
怎么了
Wh-What's going on?
鲍鲍 你打出生就在这里工作
Bobby, you've been working here your whole life.
你一定一直在等这一天
And I'm sure you've been waiting for this day.
什么情况
W-What are you doing?
从这一刻开始
From this point forward,
老鲍勃汉堡店正式更名为
Big Bob's Diner will officially be called...
爸 不要
Oh, Dad, don't.
父与子汉堡
...Bob and Son's.
太好了
All right!
父与子汉堡
新菜单 以及
The new menus. And...
好吧 这个本来是要写"子"的
Okay, that's gonna say "Son's."
还没做完 不过很棒 不是吗
It's not done yet, but it's great, huh?
是我表弟喷的
My cousin's painting it.
他动作慢 一天只能画一个字母
He's slow, he can only do about a letter a day,
但他拼写能力超强
but he can spell like a son of a bitch.
超强
Like a son of a bitch.
来 伙伴
Come here, partner.
好啦 想当我的伙伴吗
Come on, want to be partners, or what?
不想
No?
不用谢
You're welcome.
我... 等等 你说什么
I think... Wait, what'd you just say?
我说不想
I said no.
我不可能做你的搭档
I could never be partners with you.
没人能和你共事
You're impossible to work with.
-什么 -小鲍勃 冷静点
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表