Really?
所以呢 我想他是想你了
Anyway, I guess maybe he missed you.
-真的吗 -我觉得
- He did? - I just don't think
他在我家是不会过得开心的
he's gonna be happy at our place.
再说 我爸头脑简单 掌握不好力道
Plus, my dad's simple and doesn't know his own strength.
看得出来
Oh, I can see that.
你♥爸♥一看就是那种见东西就坐的人
I mean, your dad looks like he'd sit on anything.
他的确啥都坐过
Oh, he has.
我人就在这儿
I'm right here.
所以还是你来照顾他吧
So you better just take him.
我觉得他根本不喜欢我
I don't think he even likes me.
别闹 配合点
Stop it, play along.
周一告诉我他情况如何 好吗
Tell me how it goes on Monday, will you?
好的 谢了 拜
Okay, thanks, bye.
拜
Bye.
不错啊 露易丝
That was nice, Louise.
真的很贴心呢
That was really, really sweet.
我知道
I know.
我和你老妈今晚在冷知识轰趴上作弊了
You know, me and your mom cheated at trivia tonight.
-真的吗 -是不是很屌♥
- Really? - Yup. Impressed?
你脑子进水了吗
What's wrong with you?
干嘛带她去冷知识轰趴
You took her to trivia?
感觉你唬弄了老妈一个约会
Sounds like you cheated Mom out of a date.
这才是我的露易丝
There's my girl.
*今晚是约会之夜*
*Date night tonight*
*出门享用晚餐*
*Gonna go out, get some food *
*喝点小酒 暂时忘记孩子们*
*Have a few drinks, forget we have kids for a little bit*
*约会之夜*
*Date night tonight, yeah *
*出门享用晚餐*
*Gonna go out, get some food *
*喝点小酒 暂时忘记孩子们*
*Have a few drinks, forget we have kids for a little bit *
*出门享用晚餐*
*Gonna go out, get some food *
*喝点小酒 暂时忘记孩子们*
*Have a few drinks, forget we have kids for a little bit *
*这就是我们*
*It's just what we do *
*约会之夜*
*Date night, date night, date night *
*出门*
*Gonna go out...*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表