In a way that I can't tell you about right now!
没关系 再见
So never mind! Bye!
*你为何把尸体扔我车上*
* Why did you throw that corpse on my car? *
*因为我邀请你参加我的派对 伙计*
* 'Cause I'm inviting you to the party, pal *
*我想我们会成为最好的搭档*
* Think we're gonna be great pals *
*艾尔和约翰 约翰和艾尔*
* Al and John, John and Al... *
过来 我要和你摔跤
Now come here. I'm gonna wrestle ya.
-快过来 -好吧
- Get over here! - Okay...
-快来 -不对不对不对
- Come on! - No, no, no, no!
约翰·麦克莱恩在大厦里
John McClane is in a tower.
均为电影《龙胆虎威》中的角色
艾尔·鲍威尔警长在地面
Sergeant Al Powell is on the ground!
你们不能摔跤
You can't wrestle!
-我做了个很有创意的改编 -很大胆
- I made a creative choice. - Very bold.
鲁迪 你手挥舞的太频繁了
And Rudy, you're moving your hands too much.
喘息声也太大
And quit wheezing!
对不起 石棉对我的肺部
I'm sorry, the asbestos might be
可能有一些影响 但我会克服的
affecting my lungs a little, but I'll work on it.
能把暖气关了么
Can we turn down the heat?
就是 热死了
Yeah, it's boiling up in here!
这是开水房♥ 齐克
It's the boiler room, Zeke!
开水房♥就是这样的
It's what it does!
我感觉你们一点不在乎
It's like you guys don't even
这部旨在打败考特尼并将我们送进百老汇
care about this guerilla-slash-protest musical
的地下同人抗♥议♥剧
designed to take down Courtney and send us to Broadway!
吉恩
Gene.
借一步说话
A... A word?
明晚就要演出了
The play is tomorrow night.
我们要振作起来
We gotta get it together.
给他们来个鼓舞士气的喊话
Give 'em a pep talk, you know?
让他们燃烧起来
Put some fire in their butts!
烧他们是鼓舞士气的一部分么
Is the putting a fire in the butt part of the inspiration,
还是新的建议
or is that a separate suggestion?
-我勒个去 -好吧
- Damn it. - Fine.
听着 我写了一出牛逼闪闪的音乐剧
Listen up, I wrote an incredible musical.
我本以为只要我们合力就能打造一部
And I thought together we'd create the kind of theater
惊天地泣鬼神的作品
that would make the gods cry.
但现在我想说 我这是疯了吗
But now I'm like, "What am I, nuts?"
你们把它全毁了
You're all blowing it!
齐克 你的摔跤
Zeke with your wrestling,
达瑞尔 你走调的歌♥
Darryl and your extra-note singing,
还有鲁迪的疯狂挥臂
Crazy Arm Rudy over here!
安迪和奥利
Andy and Ollie,
联邦探员不会手拉手
FBI agents don't hold hands!
这两个会
These ones do.
没错 他们还睡一张床
Yeah, and they sleep in the same bed.
现在我意识到让这部作品发光
And now I'm realizing that the only way
的唯一办法就是
to make this production shine
把你们都开除 我自己来演
is if I fire all of you and play all the roles myself!
-说啥呢 -除了梅金老师
- Say what? - Except for Miss Merkin.
-你是我的救星 姑娘 -谢谢
- You're my rock, girl. - Thank you.
我还考虑给你弄个鼓
And I've been thinking about getting you drums
或许再选件可爱的上衣
and maybe a cute top.
-你觉得如何 -你说了算
- You cool with that? - You know it.
祝贺各位
So congratulations,
剩下的人都被降级为
the rest of you have been demoted to stagehands
吉恩独角音乐剧《虎胆龙威》的工作人员
on Die Hard, the Musical, a one-Gene show!
万岁
Hurray.
一定很牛逼
It's gonna kick ass.
教导主任 福旺德先生
这么说你开除了所有演员
So you fired the casting,
自导自演《虎胆龙威》么
and made Die Hard, the Musical a one-man show?
没错 吉恩领衔主演
Yes, starring me. Gene. Yeah.
现在该到了
Okay, well, I've come to the part
指责父母的时候了 鲍勃 琳达
where I blame the parents. Bob, Linda...
嗨
Hi.
-我要批评你们 -好吧
- I'm blaming you. - Yeah.
你们为什么没有及时介入 做点什么呢
Why didn't you step in and do something here?
我们又不知道我们的小孩
Hey, we don't know all the crazy crap
-在做这么疯狂的事情 -也不想知道
- our kids are doing. - We don't want to know.
但我们走进音乐剧演出礼堂时
But I did start to get suspicious
我确实有点起疑心
when we were walking into the fall musical
我在口袋里找到一个奇怪的东西
and I found this weird thing in my pocket.
*音乐剧 音乐剧*
*Musical! Musical!*
*看你们姐姐表演音乐剧*
*Time to watch your sister in a musical!*
咦 我口袋里这是啥
Wait, what's this weird thing in my pocket?
里面见
See you in there!
"诚邀您观赏
"You are invited to attend the performance
吉恩独挑大梁音乐剧
of Die Hard, the Musical,
《虎胆龙威》
A one-Gene show,
就在今晚地下开水房♥ 不见不散"
in the secret boiler room at school tonight."
吉恩也要演音乐剧吗 今晚
Gene's in a musical at school, too? Tonight?
天呐 我们的孩子成竞争对手了
Oh, my God, our kids are in competing musicals!
我一直梦想着这一天的到来
I always dreamed this night would happen.
这是你的梦想
That's your dream?
对 蒂娜成为总统 还有这个
Yeah, Tina's the president and this.
我们中应该有一个去看吉恩的剧
Well, I guess one of us should go to Gene's play.
我选《打工女郎》
I call Working Girl!
好吧 那我去后台祝蒂娜好运
fine, I'll go backstage to wish Tina good luck.
嗨 我的小西格妮·韦弗
Hey, my little Sigourney Weaver-achiever.
《打工女郎》中凯瑟琳·帕克的扮演者
临场恐惧症有犯吗
How's your stage fright, honey?
我刚找到了唯一的良药
It just so happens I found the only cure.
他的翘臀
It's his butt.
爸 乔丝玲的垫肩太大了
Dad, Jocelyn's shoulder pads are too big!
她卡在门框里了
She's stuck in the doorway!
从后面踹她一脚
Just kick her from behind!
我去 剧院的人
Sheesh! Theater people!
总是这么戏剧化
So dramatic.
我爱死了
God, I love it.
*我想唱 我想跳*
*I want to sing, I want to dance*
*我想演 我想演*
*I want to act, I want to play!*
老妈
Mom?
干啥 哦 对不起
Yeah... Oh, sorry.
不能坐 这是卡莉·西蒙的座位
No! This is Carly Simon's seat.
你是卡莉·西蒙吗
Are you Carly Simon?
不是
Uh, no.
我知道你不是
I know you're not!
天 卡莉·西蒙要来吗
Wow. Carly Simon's gonna be here?!
老爸
Psst, Dad!
-咋了 -跟我来
- What? - Come with me.
是你老妈去看吉恩那个啥剧
I think your mom was gonna go to Gene's weird play,
我在这儿看蒂娜表演
and I was gonna stay here and watch Tina.
不是哦
I don't think so.
我们需要你庞大的身躯 让观众席满一点
We need your giant body to make the audience look fuller!
但是《打工女郎》曾经激励我
But Working Girl's the film that inspired me
勇敢找寻真实的自我
to be anything I wanted to be!
结果你就成这样了 来吧 爸
And so you're this? Come on, Dad!
好吧
Fine.
如果你们想看真正无畏的剧目
Hey, if you want to see some real, gritty theater,
就去看地下室的《虎胆龙威》音乐剧吧
we got Die Hard, the Musical down in the basement.
只要五块
Only five bucks!
露易丝 别烦人家
Louise, don't bother these people.
而且反正也没用
Plus, that's not gonna work.
我是《虎胆龙威》铁杆粉丝 看
I'm a Die Hard freak. Check it out.
邦尼·彼地丽娅[麦克莱恩妻子扮演者]
Bonnie Bedelia.
而且我只是某人的叔叔
Also, I'm just an uncle,
不看也没啥
so no biggie.
到了 老板
Here ya go, champ.
我去 这里好热
Geez, it's hot in here.
-那是老鼠吗 -是的
- Whoa, is that a rat? - Yes, it is.
看来鲍勃去看吉恩的演出了
I guess Bob went to Gene's play.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表