And what's in that?
吉米·派丝多 牛至汉堡
一大堆牛至[一种草药]
Just a ton of oregano.
很多牛至哦[又指女性高♥潮♥]
The Big O!
-别那样说 -什么
- Don't say "Big O." - What...?
好吧 我啥也不说了
A... all right, I won't say anything, then, ever.
听起来好可怕
Sounds horrible.
看来就是我和斯基普一决雌雄了
I guess it's just us and Skip here.
好吧
All right,
该让黑蒜出场了
time to break out the black garlic.
-琳 -这就来
- Lin? - You got it!
-不在这里 -等等 什么
- It's not in here. - Wait. What?
不在冰盒里 空的
Not in the cooler. It's empty.
完蛋了 完蛋了
Oh, crap. Oh, crap.
完蛋了 完蛋了 完蛋了 完蛋了
Oh, crap. Oh, crap, crap, crap. Crap!
三十分钟前
吉恩 你能去厨房♥把黑蒜拿来吗
Gene, can you go to the kitchen and grab the black garlic?
好咧
On it!
啥颜色的
What color is it?
黑色 吉恩
It's black, Gene.
等等 你说啥是黑色的
Wait. What's black?
黑蒜 就在柜子上面
The garlic. On the counter.
我现在去的那个厨房♥里的柜子吗
In the kitchen? Where I am?
-你确定你在厨房♥吗 -应该是吧
- Are you?! - I think so.
是的 在柜子上面
Well, then, yes, on the counter.
好的 我感觉很好 老爸
Okay. I feel really good about this, Dad.
-我感觉超棒 -干得好 各位
- I feel great about it. - Way to go, everybody.
吉恩
Gene!
老爸 我们这是在干嘛
Dad?! What are we doing?
我分明让吉恩到厨房♥去拿黑蒜了
I asked Gene to get the black garlic from the kitchen...
那是我做这汉堡唯一最重要的食材
the single most important ingredient in my recipe...
而现在冰盒里却空空如也
and we're looking at an empty cooler!
好了 别抓狂
Okay, don't freak out.
大家好
Hi. Hi, everyone.
你们好
Hi. Hi. Hello.
我没有抓狂
I'm not freaking out!
他没事 只是有点犯傻气
He's fine. He's... he's silly.
加点别的就好了嘛
Just put something else on the burger.
这个怎么样
What about a...
燕麦卷汉堡
Oh, a-a granola bar burger!
二分之一燕麦卷汉堡
Half a granola bar burger.
好啊 好啊 我们就做这个
Yeah, yeah, let-let's do that.
真是个很棒的主意
That's a great idea.
太好了 我先把它切块
Great! I'll start chopping it up.
放的时间太长了
Oh, it's old.
没关系 没事
Oh, that's okay. That's fine.
-我们可以的 -天哪 琳达
- We can make it. - Linda. Oh, my God,
我是在说反话
I wasn't serious.
看看屏幕
Look at the screen.
上面写的是"烂黑蒜汉堡"
It says "Stupid Black Garlic Burger".
我很确定 我们的黑蒜汉堡要是没黑蒜
I'm pretty sure we can't beat Skip Marooch
是无论如何也赢不了斯基普的
if we don't have black garlic on our black garlic burger!
够了 天哪
Okay! Geez.
孩子们 孩子们 快来
Kids! Kids, come here!
我的回答是"是的 你看起来吓傻了"
The answer is yes, you look terrified.
-你是想问这个吗 -听着
- Is that the question? - Listen!
吉恩 你对我的黑蒜做了什么
Gene, what did you do with the black garlic?
冰盒里为什么没有
It's not in the cooler!
淡定点 老爸 黑蒜是啥
Calm down, Dad. What is black garlic?
我要你们现在
I need you guys to go back to the restaurant,
用最快的速度回餐厅
get the black garlic and bring it back here
把黑蒜找到送过来
as fast as you possibly can!
没问题 不说我也正打算回家的
No problem. It's on my way, anyway, bro.
别别 蒂娜 露易丝 和他一起去
No, no! Tina, Louise, go with your brother.
快点 时间紧迫
And hurry! The clock is ticking.
我们可以讨论下这时间有多紧迫
Let's talk more about this clock that's ticking.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Tick, tick, tick.
你想怎样 露易丝 露易丝
What do want, Louise? Louise?!
今后再不让我们在餐馆帮忙
We never have to work again.
我可以让你们明天休息一天
You can have the day off tomorrow.
-成交 -好的 接着
- Deal! - Great. Here.
不要扔东西嘛
Don't throw things!
我们可从来不扔东西
We don't throw things!
也从来接不到
We don't catch them, either.
我们又不是马戏团 老爸
We're not in the circus, Dad. Yeah!
赶紧去吧
Just go!
嗨 贝尔彻小孩
Hey, Belcher boppers!
米基 等等 你蹬三轮啊
Mickey! Wait, you drive a pedi-cab?
你不是在奇幻码头工作吗
I thought you worked at Wonder Wharf.
我开始在
Oh, I just started driving this
节假日蹬三轮了
during festivals and weekends.
靠拉那些懒货和醉鬼大赚一笔
Make a lot of money hauling around lazies and drunks.
我们两者都是 带我们一程吧
We are both. Give us a ride!
你们这些小孩
Hey, you kids don't want a ride
不会要坐那牙签腿的车吧
from toothpick legs over here.
看看我这一腿的三轮肌
Check out these pedal monsters, huh?
像是一堆蛇在皮椅里窜来窜去
It looks like a bunch of snakes inside a leather armchair.
-是的 -让开 曼宁 这是我的活
- Yup. - Back off, Manny. This is my fare.
是吗 可这是我的地盘 菜鸟 来啊
Oh, yeah? Well this is my turf, rookie. Here.
我的第一次地盘之争
Hey! My first turf war!
我看我们还是传统点用走的吧
Okay, well, I-I think we'll go old-school pedestrian.
-再见各位 -地盘战好运
- See you guys! - Good luck with your turf war.
多谢
Thanks!
鲍勃 你看起来汗津津的
So, Bob, you look sweaty.
你觉得自己有把握赢吗
Think you have what it takes to beat the competition?
我觉得没有
I personally doubt it.
我没有出汗
I'm not sweating.
好吧 我出了
Oh, I am. Okay.
我 我还在准备
I, uh, I was just prepping.
正常 一切正常
Normal, everything's fine.
我们的食材都齐了 查克 一个不少
We've got all our ingredients, Chuck. All of 'em.
不问自答 无聊到家
Unnecessary information, totally boring.
我还是过来和斯基普聊聊
I'm gonna go ahead and talk to Skip.
-你好 -这小子在这呢
- Hello! - There he is, guy!
再和我们聊聊你祖母的秘制辣酱
Tell us more about your grandmother's secret spice blend.
好吧 里面加了藏红花
All right, well, there is saffron in it.
不好 我说漏嘴了
Oh, no, I told you the secret!
现在只有杀你灭口了
I have to kill you now!
死吧 死吧 死吧
Die, die, die!
热情 迷人
Warm, charming,
幽默 手劲还很大
and funny, strong hands, to boot!
这就是为什么他能出书而鲍勃不行的原因
That's why he's got a book and Bob doesn't.
在这呢 恶臭小公主
There you are, my stinky princess!
我们来接你了 跟咱走吧
We're getting you out of here! Come with us!
我的"老头乐"锅铲在那儿呢
Hey, there's my back-scratching spatula!
你怎么在厨房♥啊
What are you doing in the kitchen?
吉恩 你要把它挤碎了
Gene, you're crushing it!
什么 不 我的T恤
What? Oh, no! My shirt!
老爸这下非输不可了
You just cost Dad the competition!
谁管老爸 我们的休假泡汤了才是真的
Forget Dad. You just cost us our day off!
也许还能用
Maybe it's still good!
我用我的"老头乐"把它刮下来
I'll scrape it off with my back scratcher.
原来前胸挠起来也很爽
It works on your front, too.
你是哪一部分听不懂
What's so hard to understand about,
黑蒜我找到了
I saw the black garlic,
接着我又看见了我的"老头乐"锅铲
But then I saw my spatula back scratcher,
我伸手去拿它的时候
And when I reached for it,
你的黑蒜就全糊我肚子上了
your black garlic got smeared all over my belly?
天哪 吉恩 让蒂娜接电♥话♥
Oh, my God. Gene, put Tina on the phone.
字面意思 把蒂娜放电♥话♥上
她块头太大
She's pretty big.
把电♥话♥放蒂娜上比较容易
It'd be easier to put the phone on Tina.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表