-去问他 -你不想找齐克吗
- anything about this. - Want to get Zeke?
那就硬着头皮也得上 阿蒂
Then suck it up, T.
小吉 兄弟 怎么样啊
J-Ju! Buddy! What's going on, man?
露易丝 你想干嘛
What do you want, Louise?
我想干嘛 就是聊聊
What do I want? I want to chat.
帮我看着食堂大妈和巡逻的人
Watch for lunch ladies and Feds.
-好了 他在哪儿 -谁在哪儿
- All right, where is he? - Where is who?
你的朋友齐克 他躲在学校什么地方了
Your buddy Zeke. He's hiding somewhere in school.
我啥都不知道
I-I don't know anything about it.
是吗 告诉我 你是跳舞的
Oh, no? Tell me something. You're a dancer.
脚趾对舞者有多重要
How important is it for a dancer to have toes?!
-露易丝 不疼 -怎么可能
- That didn't hurt, Louise. - Why not?!
我用了全身的力气
That was my whole body!
因为我穿了厚袜子
I'm wearing thick socks?
好 那把袜子脱了
Okay. Take your socks off.
-不要 -齐克去哪了 小吉米
- No. - Where's Zeke, Jimmy Jr.?!
-哎呀 -我告诉你妹了 蒂娜
- Yikes. - I told your sister, Tina,
-我不知道 -这回答不够好
- I don't know. - That's not good enough.
蒂娜 这餐盘好恶心
Tina, this tray is gross!
谁让你在杂烩汤日这天骗我
Too bad you chose chowder day to lie to me.
今天是杂烩汤日吗
It's chowder day?
好吧 我不确定
Okay! I don't know for sure,
但齐克经常去一个地方
but there's a place Zeke goes sometimes.
他称为藏身洞
He calls it his hidey-hole.
-在哪里 -住手 蒂娜
- Where is it? - Stop it, Tina!
储藏室
The storage room!
科学实验室那边
Over by the science lab!
现在脱掉你的袜子
Now take off your socks!
对 脱掉袜子
Yeah, take off your socks!
好吧
Okay!
等等
Oh, wait.
别脱袜子了
don't take off your socks.
穿上吧 抱歉
Put them back on. Sorry.
对 也没什么意义了
Yeah, it wouldn't make much sense.
等下 是穿上还是
Wait, so put 'em back on or...
穿上
Put it back on!
好吧
Okay!
快点 快点
Faster! Faster!
穿不上去了
It's not going on!
穿上 现在
Put them on! Now!
全是汗
They're all sweaty!
好了 这边加一点阴影
Okay. A little shading over here.
看起来不错 琳 来看看
Looks good. Uh, Lin, take a look.
我又画了一幅
I did another one.
我还是用回了画图板
I went back to the drawing board. Literally.
我 我画了个
And I... and I drew something
我绝对不会画糟的 汉堡
I know I could never mess up-- a burger.
嗯啊 挺好的
Yeah. It's good.
天哪 你连演戏都不会
Oh, my God. You are so bad at pretending you like it.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
画得真好 我都想吃了
It's so good I want to eat it.
看 我刚吃了
Look, I just ate it.
好 我们把它挂上 我们会挂上的
Okay, let's put it up. We'll put it up.
不 琳 我不要你同情才挂
No, Lin, I-I don't want a sympathy hang.
你到底喜不喜欢
Do you like it or not?
邮递员迈克
Mike the Mailman!
快进来 和我们聊聊 拜托
Get in here! Talk to us! Please.
告诉你 别拿迈克当借口
You know what, don't use Mike as an excuse
转移话题 琳
to change the subject, Lin.
什么话题
What was the subject?
-你的婚姻吗 -什么
- Your marriage? - What?
-涂鸦墙啊 -是啊
- Oh, doodle wall, huh? - Yeah!
你觉得怎么样 艺术气吧
What do you think, huh? Artsy.
借一下 搞定 3D方块
May I? Boom. 3-D cube.
-天哪 真是完美 -确实不错
- Oh, my God, it's perfect! - That's good.
真是跃然纸上
Yeah. Oh, it's jumping out at me!
这得贴在墙上
Oh. Oh, it's going on the wall.
你知道秘诀是什么吗
You know what the trick is?
画个正方形 再画一个 连起来
Draw a square, draw another square, connect 'em.
看 你永远想不到
See, you never know.
一个邮差也可以是艺术家
People could be a mailman but they're also an artist.
为什么除了我大家都很在行
Why is everybody good at this but me?!
某人嫉妒了 我很喜欢 迈克
Okay, someone's jealous. I love it, Mike.
这藏身洞不错嘛
This is a good hidey-hole.
这间房♥需要的是一张桌子
What this room really needs is a desk.
齐克 你在吗
Zeke? You in here?
你从下找 我们往上找
You go low, we'll go high.
-齐克 -看
- Zeke? - Look!
看到他了吗
You see him?
不 是一盒粉笔头
No, it's a box of chalk nubs!
粉笔头派对
Nub party!
齐克 我听到你了
Zeke, I can hear you.
在那 他在那
There! There he is!
出去 蒂娜
Get out, Tina!
你无处可爬了
You have nowhere left to crawl.
我说过了 我是无辜的
I told you, I'm innocent!
我不管
I don't care.
好吧 只能这样做了
All right, only one thing left to do.
一跳换自♥由♥
Jump to freedom!
我来了 奶奶
I'm coming, Grandma!
你还是无处可爬
You still have nowhere left to crawl.
这是什么
What is this?
中国手指套
Chinese finger trap.
我参加聚会的纪念品
I got it as a party favor.
-但是是美国的 -好吧
- But in America. - All right.
有什么机关吗
Is there a trick to it?
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
-好吧 告诉我 -不
- Okay, tell me. - No.
你抓到人了 蒂娜
Got your man, Tina.
而我在吃这支粉笔
And I'm eating this chalk.
我们都干得不错
We all did good.
现在都交给我吧 各位
I'll take it from here, guys.
我们的永久通行证呢
What about our perma-passes?
有那种东西么 见鬼
Those exist? Dang!
我听说是要纹在脖子上 超痛
I heard they tattoo 'em on your neck and it hurts,
但也值了
but it's worth it.
不用 但是用复合层压纸做的
No, but they're laminated.
给 要有人问起来
Here. If anyone asks,
就说你们有肠道易激综合症
you have irritable bowel syndrome.
所有的肠子都易激好吗
All bowels are irritable.
你好 通行证 我是露易丝
Hey, ticket to ride. I'm Louise.
我们走吧
Let's roll.
我们去除课堂以外的所有地方吧
Let's go everywhere in the world except class.
好像我越用力扯
It's almost like the harder I pull,
它卡得越紧
the tighter it gets.
在这儿呢
Found you!
-鲁迪 -你对福旺德老师撒谎了
- Rudy! - You lied to Mr. Frond!
你说已经把齐克送到了
You said you delivered Zeke.
我正在送 现在
I am delivering him. Now.
让开 鲁迪
Back off, Rudy.
你曾是我的英雄 现在看看你自己
You were my hero. Now look at you!
-见鬼 -齐克要和我走
- Dang! - Zeke's coming with me.
-淡定 孩子 -松开她 蒂娜
- Easy, squirt. - Detach him, Tina.
我来送齐克
I'm bringing Zeke in,
我还要向福旺德老师举报你
and I'm reporting you to Mr. Frond.
你搞砸了 伙计
You blew it, man.
不 我为这次晋升付出太多
No! I worked too hard for this promotion.
交出齐克
Hand over the Zeke!
午餐结束了 看
Lunch is over. Hey, look,
有个小孩 在做什么危险的事
a kid, uh, doing something dangerous
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表