我还真就打算参加了
That's a great idea!
露易丝要竞选总统了 各位
Louise for president, everybody!
四耳主席 四耳主席
Two more ears! Two more ears!
这不好说 你真的觉得你能打败米莉吗
I don't know, Louise. Do you really think you can beat Millie?
我知道 我差得很远 但我有
Yes. I'm way behind, but I've got
来自亲朋草根阶层的重要支持
core grassroots support from friends and family.
你是给我戴了一枚米莉的徽章吗
And are you wearing a freaking Millie button?!
最近疯疯癫癫的可是你 不是米莉
Well, you've been the one acting crazy lately, not Millie!
我是被她逼的
Because she's making me act crazy!
她就是这么有心计
That's how good she is!
至少吉恩没有叛变
At least Gene is loyal.
这和米莉徽章发完了
And it has nothing to do
一点关系也没有
with Millie being out of buttons!
半毛钱没有
Nothing!
露易丝
Oh, Louise.
你真是被我迷住了
You're so obsessed with me.
我竞选主席 你也跟着竞选
I mean, I run for president, you run for president.
米莉 我知道你竞选总统的目的
Millie, I know you only want to be president
不过是想控制他人
so you can control people.
控制我
Control me!
投露易丝一票
她不是米莉
这次竞选关乎瓦格斯塔夫小学
This election is about Wagstaff.
咱别把个人恩怨牵扯进来好吗
Let's take the U and the I out of it.
看呐 "露易丝"变成"失败"了
Oh, look, now it spells "Lose."
原来露易丝的名字一直藏着这层意思
That was in Louise's name all along and we never saw it!
有意思 用"蒂娜"试试
This is fun. Do "Tina."
咱们竞选辩论场上见吧
Just wait for the debate, Millie.
我会把你打得一败涂地的
I'm gonna pin you to the mat.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah!
对了 米莉
And speaking of pins, Millie,
还有多的徽章吗
get any more in or not yet?
比赛规则是这样的
Here is how it works.
菜刀和铁锤要分别完成一系列
The knife and the hammer will perform a series
级别相当的任务 来决定哪个更大
of parallel tasks designed to determine the biggest tool.
哪个更好
Better tool.
鲍勃 你切十个番茄
Bob, you will slice ten tomatoes
泰迪钉十根钉子 开始
while Teddy pounds ten nails into a board. Go!
-看我多快 -听听我这声音 鲍勃
- Going pretty fast over here, Teddy. - Listen to that tone, Bob!
-麦克莱科林威武 -芙纪绳无敌
- That's McLecklin, baby! - Fukinawa's in charge!
-别把大拇指切了 -别把小拇指砍了
- Don't hit your thumb! -Don't cut off your pinky!
-完成 -完成 -平手
- Done! - Done! - Tie!
第二局 换位赛
Round Two. Switch stations.
鲍勃 你撬开泰迪的钉子
Bob, pry up Teddy's nails.
泰迪 你把鲍勃的番茄钉回去 开始
Teddy, nail Bob's tomatoes back together and go!
钉番茄
Nail tomatoes?
好吧 我就想试试
All right, I took a shot.
你花一天就想了个这
It took you a day to think of this?
下一个是给露易丝的问题
The next question is to Louise.
你的哪些方面能让你成为一个合格的主席
What makes you best qualified to be president?
很简单
It's pretty simple.
我不是米莉
I'm not Millie.
各位 米莉根本不想当主席
People, Millie doesn't even want to be president.
她只是想引起我的注意
She just wants to be in my business.
她想像个连体婴一样
Live in my head and attach herself
和我黏在一起
like a conjoined twin.
变成我的第三只腿
Growing out of my side one leg,
第三只手臂 和第二个脑袋
one arm, and a head on my head.
答完了 谢谢
Good answer. Thank you.
好...吧
Uh, okay.
米莉 该你发言了
Millie, you have the floor.
大家已经知道我的未来规划了
You've heard my platform.
在此我还想补充一点
I would like to add that
我想增加学生咨♥询♥的预算
I would increase the budget for student counseling
好让露易丝能得到
so that Louise can get the help
她亟需的帮助
she clearly needs.
我亟需的帮助 什么...
The help that I need?! That's like...
我还支持延长课间休息时间
I'm also for longer recesses,
一对一互助计划 以及加量的甜品
a BESTIES system, and bigger desserts!
好耶
Yeah!
慢着 等等 一对一互助计划
Wait. Back up. "A BESTIES system"?
我是主持人 露易丝
I'm moderating, Louise!
一对一互助计划
"A BESTIES system"?
一对一 意味着每个人都有一个搭档
"BESTIES"-- it stands for "Buddying-up Everyone
帮助他提高校园生活质量
with Someone to Improve the Experience of School."
-不错嘛 -她还真擅长那一套
- That's elegant. - She's really good at that stuff.
上学不是件容易的事
School's hard.
大家都不应独自一人捱过
No one should have to go through it alone.
有了指定的搭档
With an assigned Bestie,
就有人陪你一起做作业
you'll have someone to do homework with,
陪你一起吃午餐
someone to sit with at lunch.
他还了解你所有的想法
Someone who knows all your thoughts,
甚至能补充完整你没说完的话
who can finish your sentences!
看吧 我赌米莉一定会
Here we go! What do you want to bet
会指定自己做我的搭档
Millie assigns herself as my Bestie, huh?
搭档的指定遵循姓氏的字母表顺序
Besties will be assigned alphabetically by first name.
喂 赞恩 我俩是搭档哦
Hey, Zane! You and me, bro!
这样一来谁和谁就成搭档了
Well, who does that put together?
露易丝和米莉 真是惊喜啊
Oh, Louise and Millie. What a surprise!
看到了没 各位
See, people?
米莉她疯了
Millie's obsessed!
这次是我
It's me now.
下次有可能就会是你
But tomorrow it might be you!
或者你 应该不会是你
Or you! Probably not you,
啃表男
boy sucking on watch.
露易丝 你太需要搭档了
Oh, Louise, you need a Bestie so bad!
谁给露易丝安排个搭档
Someone give Louise a Bestie!
她太可怜了
She's so sad.
那我们今天的辩论就到此结束
And that concludes our debate.
结果应该已经不言自明了
I think we know who won.
没问题问我吗 真的吗
No questions for me? Seriously?
哎呀 没看到你也在上面 亨利
Oh, didn't see you up there, Henry.
辩论后抱抱
After-debate hug-shake!
你会喜欢我这个搭档的
You'll like being my Bestie.
因为你没得选
You'll have no choice!
五轮过后 依然是平手
So, after five rounds, we're dead even.
还把钉子钉到柜台上了
And we accidentally nailed the board to the counter.
真糟糕 钉子怎么长这么长
That was bad. Who knew nails were so long?
对不起
Sorry.
但这让我想到了下一个比赛项目
But it gives me an idea for the next event.
谁最先在柜台上凿出洞谁就赢 开始
Who can make a hole in the counter first? Go!
我们肯定会后悔这么干的
Oh, we're really gonna regret this!
我帮你修好 用我的铁锤
I'll fix it later... with my hammer!
你才不会 用你那玩意儿啥都修不好
No, you won't! You'll never fix anything with that!
-我会 -我还是过会儿再来吧
- Yes, I will! - I'll come back later.
拜 莫特
Bye, Mort!
喂 小孩 喂
Hey, kid! Yeah, kid!
来 给我投一票
You, yeah! Hey, come on, vote for me!
拜托 拉我这候选人一把
Come on, help a candidate out.
真恶心 她还没放弃呢
Oh, gross, she's still running.
尽量避免眼神接触 往前走
Don't make eye contact, just keep walking.
我看到你了 乔丝玲
I saw you, Jocelyn!
往前走 往前走
Keep walking, keep walking.
我也是个人啊 看看我
I'm a human being! Look at me!
我会给你投票的 露易丝
I'll vote for you, Louise.
谢谢你 安迪
Thanks, Andy.
人家是奥利 别想我给你投了
I'm Ollie! Forget it!
那我是谁
Which one am I?
我要输了
I'm gonna lose.
"线索是辫子
"Follow the braid,
翻翻档案
"Check the files,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表