but it didn't.
等等 到我了
Hang on, it's my line.
别伤害我 我是村长
Don't hurt me. I'm the mayor.
别伤害我 我是村长 老妈
Don't hurt me. I'm the mayor. Mom!
该死 小雪 你急死我了
Damn it, Yuki, you're killing me!
我们怎么办 该怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?!
等等
Wait.
小雪 别走
Yuki, don't go!
我是说 雏
I mean, Chick.
我知道我们现在正对战海藻怪
I know we're fighting this Seaweed Monster right now,
但我想让你知道我有多爱你 多支持你
but I want you to know how much I love and support you,
即使你...等等
even if you decide... Hold on. Hiya!
在未来的某天决定不再与我一同杀怪
...to stop fighting monsters with me someday and...
转行做会计
do taxes instead.
老鹰 我也想让你知道...
And, Hawk, I want you to know...
即使那种事发生
hiya!... if that ever happens,
应该道歉的也应该是我
it's me who should apologize for leaving!
是我太傻才选择离开你
'Cause I would be dumb to do that.
我怎么不记得有这个桥段
I don't remember this part.
你有觉得演员演技很烂吗
Are the actors really bad?
有 超烂
Yes. They're horrible.
不 我把这房♥子打得稀巴烂
No! Smash this house!
雏完全不需要道歉
Chick doesn't need to apologize for anything!
她只是个孩子 我再打飞这村民
Chick was just a kid! And I hit this guy!
可是 可是 父女俩怎么可以
But... but... how could a father and daughter not talk
30年不说话呢
for 30 freaking years?!
海藻怪突然
Seaweed Monster suddenly thinks
领悟到了什么
this might be about something else.
我又要捏你了 抱歉
And I'm squeezing you. Sorry about that.
我以后会变成一个完全不一样的人吗
Am I gonna turn into someone completely different someday?
人长大都会这样吗
Is that what happens when you grow up?
-都会...和身边的人分开吗 -听我说
- You... you grow apart? - Listen,
鹰与雏父女俩的事绝不会在我们身上重演
what happened to Hawk and Chick will never happen to us.
我俩这对鹰与雏永远不会30年不说话
This Hawk and this Chick will never not talk for 30 years.
你保证吗
You promise?
当然 露易丝 不 雏
Yes, of course, Louise. I mean, Chick.
外国电影比好莱坞电影难懂好多
Foreign films are so much more complex than Hollywood movies.
我又变回怪物了
I'm the monster again.
我被刺了
I'm getting stabbed.
我...我爆♥炸♥了
I'm getting... I exploded.
我不知道我为啥..为啥爆...
I'm not sure why I... I explo...
我死了 我没了
I'm dead. I'm gone.
阿岛 快去和她说话
Koji, talk to her.
-和谁 -小雪啊
- To who? - To Yuki.
我的小雪
My Yuki.
小雪 我...我是你的父亲
Yuki, it's... it's your father speaking.
老爸 你在这儿做什么
Dad? What are you doing here?
你们不说他不会来吗
You said he wasn't gonna be here.
你们骗我
You tricked me.
惊喜哦
Surprise.
小雪 我大老远过来就是想告诉你我很想你
Yuki, please, I've come all this way to tell you I miss you.
我为我所做的一切道歉
I am sorry for everything.
我不是一个好父亲
I have not been a good father.
她开始动心了
Oh, she's thinking about it.
我爱你 我的雏
I love you, little Chick.
爸爸
Oh, Dad.
他打动她了 他打动她了
Oh, he got her. He got her.
我们成功了 我们成功了
We did it. We did it.
这结局比我想的
Wow, that ended up working
好太多了
way better than I thought it would.
跟我想的一模一样
It went about exactly the way I thought it would.
我该送你们回家了 对吗
So I should get you kids home, right?
几点了
What time is it?
-已经过了午夜了 -你们明天要上学吗
- It's after midnight. - Is it a school night?
是的 我明天还有一个大考
Yes, and I have a big test tomorrow.
-几乎半个年级的人都要参加 -抱歉
It's, like, half my grade. Oh, sorry.
哈斯丁经典荣誉出品
Hastings Classics proudly presents:
《鹰与雏》收藏者套装
The Hawk & Chick collector's box set.
包含全套14部电影 讲述日本电影史上
All 14 films, featuring the most celebrated
最负盛名的父女档
father-daughter traveling barber samurais
一边四处为人理发 一边行侠仗义的故事
in the history of Japanese cinema.
所有经典战役都重新灌录成了数字版
All their epic battles have been digitally remastered.
对鹰来说 最难的不是理发
The toughest job for Hawk wasn't cutting hair
也不是对战水母怪物
or defeating a jellyfish monster.
而是独自一人抚养女儿
It was raising a daughter by himself.
现在就订购吧
Order today.
把《鹰与雏》套装带回家
Take the Hawk & Chick box set home to your village.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表