Only one of you will go home with this!
我要定那腰带了
I want that belt.
我可不会被你的小把戏骗到 小妞
And I'm not gonna fall for your little tricks, girl.
我也不会设计陷害你 齐克
I wouldn't try to trick you, Zeke.
开始
Ding!
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait!
我眼睛进东西了
I got something in my eye.
等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on.
好吧 那我坐着休息一下
All right, I guess I'll just take a seat here,
先蹲下来...
bend my little knees down...
才怪
Just kidding!
我就知道你会来这招
Hey, hey, you had to try.
知道为什么吗 因为你弱爆了
You know why? 'Cause you're tiny!
你回家早了啊
You're home early.
是训练强度太大了吗
What, did you pull a hammy?
不是 一言难尽 琳达呢
No. Long story. Where's Linda?
在楼下 我猜
Downstairs, I think.
麦克 你在干嘛
Mike, what are you doing?
好奇怪 通常我都是在那边的
That's weird. I'm normally over there.
我还以为你和泰迪在一起呢
I thought you were with Teddy.
他去达斯狄餐厅了
He's at Dusty's Feedbag,
那是他现在最爱的餐厅
his new favorite restaurant.
-那可不太妙 -为什么
- Oh, that's not good. - Why?
你没听过"挤爆裤腰带汉堡"么
You haven't heard of the Belt Buckle Belly Buster?
那餐厅就有这个
They serve that there.
"挤爆裤腰带汉堡"
Belt Buckle Belly Buster?
是一个五磅重的汉堡
It's a five-pound burger.
如果能在半小时内吃完
If you eat the whole thing in a half hour,
就能免单 你的照片也会被贴在墙上
it's free, and you get your picture on the wall.
不不不不不 泰迪
Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no. Teddy!
所以我可以继续吃免费冰淇淋咯
So you said it's cool to have more ice cream?
你会输得一败涂地的
You're gonna get destroyed.
-投降吧 -不可能
- Throw in the towel! - Never.
不可能 不可能 不可能
Never, never, never!
快灭了她
Finish her!
为啥还要挣扎呢 柔弱小天使
Why you putting up a fight, you tiny sweet angel?
准备好接受惩罚吧 小妞 认输吧
Take your medicine, girl. Just go down.
我 我一定会赢的
I'm s... I'm still totally gonna win,
所以闭上你的嘴吧
so shut your mouth.
露易丝 虽然你打败了我
You might have beaten me, Louise,
但血浓于冰 好吧并没有
but blood is thicker than ice. But not actually.
是时候放野兽出笼了
Time to unleash the beast.
我去
Oh, God.
机会来了
Now's your chance!
那玩意儿简直能让恐龙灭绝
Oh, that's what killed the dinosaurs.
太可怕了
That's awful.
齐克倒下了 露易丝 你赢了
Zeke is down! Louise, you win!
全都来膜拜我吧
Everybody kiss my butt
-全都来膜拜我 -膜拜她
- Everybody kiss my butt - Kiss her butt
-全都来膜拜我 -全都去膜拜她
- Everybody kiss my butt - Everybody kiss her butt
-全都来膜拜我 -全都去膜拜她
- Everybody kiss my butt - Everybody kiss her butt
-泰迪 -鲍勃
- Teddy! - Bob.
你没点"挤爆裤腰带汉堡"吧
You didn't order the Belt Buckle Belly Buster, did you?
点了又怎样 没点又怎样
Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.
-我点了 -不好意思
- But I did. - Excuse me.
你是达斯狄吗
Are you Dusty?
达斯狄
Dusty?
不是 这儿没有达斯狄
No. There's no Dusty.
我们这是连锁店 朋友
This is a chain, pal.
我叫凯文 是这里的经理
I'm Kevin. I'm the manager.
凯文 你不能卖♥♥给这人那五磅重的汉堡
Listen, Kevin, you can't serve this guy your five-pound burger.
好的 我记一下
Oh, okay, making a note.
我不能在自己的餐厅里卖♥♥汉堡
I can't serve someone a burger in my own restaurant.
听我说 泰迪他...
Look, Teddy is... Well...
他有一颗超级臃肿的心脏
He has the biggest heart of anyone I know.
既因为他心胸特别宽广
Both because he's incredibly sweet
也因为那里面全是胆固醇
but also because it's full of cholesterol.
所以你不能卖♥♥给他那个超级汉堡
Which is why you can't serve him that huge burger--
那 那会害死他的
he-he might not survive it.
知道吗 这兄弟可付钱了
Well, you know what? Big boy paid for it,
上汉堡
so order up!
我的天呐 看看这玩意儿
Good God, look at that thing.
-我开动了 -我不准你卖♥♥这汉堡给他
- Let me at it! - You're not giving him that burger.
别这样 放开那"挤爆裤腰带汉堡"
Come on, let that Belly Buster through.
小姐 拜托把这汉堡端回厨房♥
Please take the burger back to the kitchen, ma'am.
真奇怪 你以为自己是这里的谁啊
It is so weird that you think you work here. I just...
该死 我怎么不记得
Damn it, I don't remember
雇过一个肥胖版的毕雷诺斯了
hiring a fat Burt Reynolds.
美国男演员
这汉堡哪儿也别想去
Look, this burger is not going anywhere.
真是太棒了
This is just fantastic.
我要把超重版毕雷诺斯扔出我的餐厅了
I'm gonna get to throw fat Burt Reynolds out of my restaurant!
是么 我也不是好惹的
Oh, yeah? Well, I can get tough, too.
我可不会走
And I'm staying.
二位 别这样 别为了我打架
Guys, come on. Don't fight over me.
等等 这是真的吗
Wait, is that what's happening?
告诉你个坏消息 凯文
Bad news for you, Kevin.
我刚接受过一些很牛逼的训练
I've just been through a bunch of kick-ass training,
你要是以为你能... 别
so if you think you can just... Oh, no...
是么 但愿你训练过如何挨揍
Oh, yeah? Well, I hope you got trained to get your ass kicked!
我真的训练过 天呐
Actually, I did! Oh, God!
撞玻璃场面来了
Here comes the glass!
感谢惠顾
Thanks for coming!
你还好吗 鲍鲍
Are you okay, Bobby?
真玻璃撞上去好痛
Real glass hurts so bad.
我流血了吗
Am I bleeding?
没 没流太多
Not, like, too much.
地上还没摆气垫
And the concrete wasn't padded.
我落地的时候撞得好厉害
It was so hard when-when I landed on it.
在你昏迷前我一定要说
Before you pass out,
这是别人为我做过的最棒的事
that's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
我身上有好多玻璃渣
I have so much glass in myself.
我带你离开这儿 鲍鲍
I'll get you out of here, buddy.
我们去医院吧 泰迪
All right, let's go to the hospital, Teddy.
不 鲍勃 我们回家
No, Bob. Let's go home.
不 不 我们要去医院
No. No, we're gonna go to a hospital...
我说回家就回家 鲍勃
Home it is, Bob.
下车了 再几步就到家了
Here we go, almost home.
让其它人来扶我好了
I'll just see if someone else can take me.
听着 就算我不是你最好的朋友
Hey, even though I'm not your best friend,
我还是很感激你为我做的一切
I really appreciate what you did.
抱歉我说你不是我最好的朋友了
Look, I-I'm sorry I said you're not my best friend.
-你是的 -是么
- Because you are. - I am?
是的 这取决于你怎么定义好朋友
Yeah, I mean, it depends on how you define it.
技术层面来说 你确实是我最好的朋友
You technically are my best friend.
不过 我也可能...
But, I mean... I might meet...
不用说了 鲍鲍
Bup, bup, bup-- stop right there, Bobby.
但我想说 我不确定...
But, I mean, I don't know who...
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Yeah. Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob.
-我最终... -够了
- Eventually I... - Enough.
可以让我抱着你跨过门槛吗
Can I carry you across the threshold?
好吧
All right.
注意头 抱歉
Watch your head. Sorry.
我可怜的被人海扁一顿的鲍鲍
My little beat-up Bobby.
那腰带哪儿来的
Where's that belt from?
我们的存货都去哪儿了
Where's all the food?
冰地有用吗
Is the ice helping?
-很提神吧 -是的 蒂娜
- Pretty refreshing, right? - Yes, Tina.
这个呢 这有用吗
How 'bout this? Is this helping?
谢了 泰迪 嗯 很舒服
Thanks, Teddy. Yes, it's good.
-再来点嗅盐怎么样 -我天 拜托
- How 'bout some smelling salts? - Oh, God. Come on!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表