- but when is dinner? - And what is dinner?
你已经搅了那玩意一万年了
You've been stirring that stuff forever.
这不是晚饭
Oh, this isn't dinner.
这是治疗我腋下皮疹的独家秘方
This is a home remedy for my armpit rash.
我们在网上找到的
We found it online.
什么 早过了晚饭时间了
What?! It's well past dinnertime!
抱歉 给你家孩子弄点吃的吧
Sorry. It's just... feed your children.
好的 鲍勃 把燕麦
Okay, uh, Bob, hand me the oatmeal,
鱼油 和脱脂乳拿来
the fish oil, and the buttermilk.
不公平 你的腋窝吃的都是好东西
No fair. Why do your armpits get to eat all the fun stuff?
闻起来好奇怪
Oh, it smells really weird.
没那么糟糕
It's not that bad.
我是觉得 一点点奇怪
I mean, it's a little weird.
好吧 非常奇怪
Okay, it's really weird.
我来试试
I'm just gonna try it.
不 蒂娜 那是我的药
No! Tina! It's my medicine!
把你腋窝吃剩下的给蒂娜就好了
Just give Tina whatever your armpits don't finish.
-我饿死了 -鲍勃 定个比萨
- I'm so hungry! - Bob, order a pizza.
点个带燕麦 鱼油和脱脂乳的
Get one with oatmeal, fish oil, and buttermilk on it.
那你是想成为厉害的音乐家
So you want to become a skilled musician.
-是的 -好消息 只需要多练习
- Yes. - Well, good news, all it takes is practice...
-不 -守规矩
- No... - ...discipline...
-不 -和努力就行了
- No. - ...and hard work.
-不 -好吧 说这么多不
- No! Okay. - Hearing a lot of no's.
听着 我想变厉害只是因为
Look, I just want to get good enough
我想重回乐队
to get back into my band,
被发掘 做大做强 拍屁♥股♥走人
get discovered, make it big, throw it all away,
然后再次回归 之后的就有待发展了
get it back again, and we'll see what happens from there.
好吧 我们先打开练习册
Okay. Let's open up the workbook.
练习册 你知道你在说什么吗
Work book? Do you hear how you sound right now?!
吉恩 淡定 听听这个
Gene, settle down. Listen to this.
这歌♥真难听 这不是歌♥ 是音阶
That's a terrible song. It's not a song. It's scales.
-恶心 -不恶心
- Gross. - It's not gross.
-真恶心 -它是音阶 不可能恶心
- It's gross. - It's scales. It can't be gross.
真的恶心
It's gross.
它不恶心 它是音阶
It's not gross! It's scales!
我的意思是 可以加点鼓什么的
Well, I'm just sayin', it could use drums or somethin'.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
-再来 -再来 来了好几个小时了都
- Again. - Again?! We've been doing this for hours!
你只弹了45秒
You've been doing it for 45 seconds.
我忍♥不了了
I can't take it anymore!
吉恩 伟大的音乐家不是一夜练成的
Gene, you don't become a skilled musician overnight.
但我正是想这样
But that's exactly what I have to do!
连尼·戴斯特法诺的派对就在明天
Lenny Destefano's birthday party is tomorrow!
-你要在连尼的派对表演吗 -本来要的
- You're playing Lenny Destefano's birthday party? - I was.
你可以一直练习然后预定明年
Why don't you try and book next year
或者后年的表演
or the year after that and practice until then?
然后看看能不能把我弄成你的开场嘉宾
And see if you can get me on as your opening act, would ya?
我在骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
我永远当不了伟大的音乐家
I'm never gonna be a skilled musician.
我还是乖乖回家吧
I think I'm just gonna go home.
-给你奏个撤退曲会让你好受点吗 -随便
- Would it help if I played you out? - Maybe.
*他走的有点早 但无所谓*
*He's a-leavin' little early, but that's okay*
-*他看起来很沮丧* -更糟了
- He seems real depressed and a... * - okay, not helping!
-什么 -更糟了
- What? - Not helping!
好吧 这歌♥还是半成品
All right. It was a work in progress.
我的小吉多芬回来了
There's my little Genethoven.
音乐课上的怎么样
How was your first music lesson?
学到啥了
What'd you learn?
学到了我没有当音乐家的天赋
I learned that I don't have what it takes.
你在说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
你够自信
You've got swagger,
够闪耀 够有派头
you got flare, you got panache.
还需要什么
What else is there?
我再也回不了自己的或任何人的乐队了
I'm not getting back in my band or any band!
我没机会在现代伊兰特汽车广♥告♥里
I'm never gonna get to hear one of my songs used
听到自己的歌♥了 没机会了
in a Hyundai Elantra commercial! Never!
我很想给你个抱抱 亲爱的
I'd give you a hug, hon,
但我腋下的东西都会黏在你头上
but I'd get stinky pit paste all over your head.
你每次抱我的时候咋没有这种温馨提示
Why do I never get that warning?
该换药了
Time to reapply.
天呐 猛兽被你放出来了
Oh, God, you released the beast!
你不呼吸就觉得还好
It smells fine if you don't breathe.
我们得离开这儿 琳
We got to move, Lin.
这味儿会污染了这一片的
It's gonna stink up the whole place.
好吧 我们去后巷换药
All right, we're goin' out to the alley to reapply.
蒂娜 路易斯 安慰下你兄弟
Tina, Louise, comfort your brother.
好了 好了
There, there.
我知道怎么让你好点
I know what'll make you feel better.
蒂娜来挠痒痒啦
Here comes Ticklin' Tina.
胳肢 胳肢 胳肢
Tickle, tickle, tickle.
我不需要成为音乐家
I don't need to be a musician.
我连音乐都不需要
In fact, I don't need music at all.
-真的吗 -什么 -别那样看着我
- Really? - What? - Stop looking at me like that,
小键 你知道我说得是对的
Keyboard! You know I'm right!
那你想做什么
What would you do instead?
也许当个面包师
Maybe I'll be a baker.
或者做烛台的
Or a candlestick maker.
*也许当个陶艺家*
*Maybe I'll be a potter*
《欢迎回来科特》
美80年代国情景喜剧 主人公为一名老师
*或者像科特一样的老师*
*Or a teacher like Welcome Back, Kotter *
*也许我会去耍杂技 或者榨果汁*
*Maybe I'll juggle or maybe I'll juice *
"呆头鹅"
电影《壮志凌云》中角色绰号♥
*做个空军飞行员 当呆头鹅的朋友*
*Be a Top Gun and be friends with Goose*
*总之我确定的是*
*One thing I know for sure *
*我不需要音乐*
*I don't need music *
*我再也不需要你了*
*I don't need you anymore*
*我不需要音乐*
*I don't need music *
*我要把你逐出家门*
*I'm gonna kick you right out the door*
我
I...
不
don't
需要
need
音乐
Music
再也不需要
Anymore!
你为啥就不能识相点别来烦我呢
Why don't you take the hint and leave me alone?!
给 拿走吧 帮我处理掉它
Here! Take this thing and get rid of it for me!
你在说什么啊
What are you saying?
我再也不想听到它的声音了
I never want to see or hear from it again.
烧了它吧
Burn it.
吉恩 你会后悔的
Gene, you don't want to do that.
快拿走 我要去加州米拉玛的
Take it! I have to report to the Miramar Naval Air Station
海军航♥空♥学校报到了
in Miramar, California!
快出来 亲爱的
Come on out, sweetie.
你都在里面待了一早上了
You been in there all morning.
快出来 吉恩 我们还得营业呢
Gene, come on, we gotta open up the restaurant.
谢谢 不用了
No, thank you! I'm fine!
早餐没有你我们很寂寞
We missed you at breakfast.
我们很怀念你的香蕉笑话
We missed all your funny banana jokes.
比如你假装香蕉是你小鸡鸡的那个
That one where you pretend the banana is your penis.
-我不喜欢那个 -为啥
- Eh, don't love that one. - Why?
-太弱了 -为什么
- It's a little easy. - Why?
什么叫太弱了
What do you mean, "Easy"?
-他还讲过其它的呢 -比如说 哪一个
- He's got other ones. - Like what? Which ones?
他戴过香蕉胡子 扮过香蕉船长
He does the banana mustache, he does Captain Banana...
对哦 我知道怎么让他出来了
Oh, yeah. Ooh! I know what'll get him out.
谁想看老妈毛茸茸的咯吱窝呀
Who wants to see Mommy's big hairy pasty pits?
-没兴趣 -真是好主意 琳
- Nah. - Good idea, Lin.
得了 得了
All right, all right.
你们B队辛苦了
Nice try from the B-team.
你们下楼去吧
You guys go ahead downstairs.
该我们A队接手了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表