会有惊喜出现"
"What you find will make you smile."
也许跟扎辫子的人有关
Maybe someone who wears braids.
美国饶舌歌♥手
史诺普·道格吗 查查史诺普·道格
Snoop Dogg? Follow Snoop Dogg.
我已经查过了
I already do.
贴的基本都是转发和食谱
Mostly retweets and recipes.
辫子 艾比
Braids! Abby!
可她和这一切有什么关系
But how does she figure into this?
注意 所有学生现在去体育馆
Attention-- all students to the gymnasium.
给米莉...给主席的投票
Voting for Mill... president
将在15分钟后开始
will begin in 15 minutes.
我们得溜进福旺德老师的办公室
We've got to sneak into Frond's office,
看看他那儿有什么关于艾比的情报
and see what he's got on Abby.
好吧 祝好运
Okay, good luck.
我去给米莉投票了 拜
I have to go vote for Millie, bye.
不 蒂娜
No, Tina!
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我需要更多人手
I need an extra pair of hands.
你已经搞砸过一个竞选了
You messed up the campaign.
你又不愿意听我的
You wouldn't listen to me.
是的 但你得对家族忠诚啊
Yes, but party loyalty?
我们都是贝尔彻家的一员
We're both registered Belchers.
我确实是贝尔彻家的
I am a Belcher.
对啊 我们是放屁家族
Yay, us! The farty party!
快 翻翻档案
Quick, we'll dig through his files
看能找到什么线索
until we find something!
再翻翻禅意花♥园♥
And we'll dig through his Zen garden
看能不能开悟
until we find enlightenment.
翻出个蛤蜊也不错
Or a clam.
你看这档案多厚
Look at the size of this file.
那是艾比的吗
That's Abby's?
不 是你的
No, it's yours.
这是艾比的
Here's Abby's.
天呐
Oh, my God!
这里有关键线索
This changes everything!
我们得在投票开始前赶下去
We've got to get down there before the vote.
你们在我办公室做什么
What are you doing in my office?
你来你办公室做什么
What are you doing in your office?
我来拿橡皮指套
I came up to get a little rubber thing
一会儿数票用
for my finger to count votes with so...
我♥干♥嘛要跟你解释
I don't have to explain myself!
这是我办公室
It's my office!
我们正准备走的
Oh, we were just leaving.
好好呆着吧 哪儿都别想去
Get comfortable. You're not going anywhere.
谁 谁动了我的禅意花♥园♥
Who-who touched my Zen garden?!
要重新恢复禅意得花掉我一下午的时间
It's gonna take me all afternoon to re-Zen that thing.
拜托放了我们吧 福旺德老师
Please let us go, Mr. Frond!
不行 老实说 露易丝
No. Frankly, Louise,
你最近的行为太古怪了
your behavior lately has been extra erratic.
我需要对你进行辅♥导♥
You need some counseling.
天 福旺德老师 你说得对
Gosh, Mr. Frond, you're right.
我觉得我马上就能有新突破了
I think I might be on the verge of a breakthrough.
-很好 -快突破
- Oh, good. - Breakthrough!
烦死了 又让我跑步
Damn you for making me run!
我们得赶紧收尾了 琳
We got to wrap this up, Lin.
这对我们的生意可没好处
I mean, it's not great for business.
我们几乎把柜台给毁了
We totally screwed up the counter.
而且还没比出个结果
And nothing's settled.
反而引发了更多的问题
If anything, we've raised more questions.
我们依然是平局
I'm gonna say we're still even.
只剩最后一招了
And there's only one thing left.
菜刀对铁锤
Knife against hammer!
铁锤对菜刀
Hammer against knife!
铁对铁
Metal against metal!
不行 我们不来了
No way. We're-we're done.
平局也蛮好
A tie is good.
是的 鲍勃那么爱他那把刀
Yeah, Bob loves his knife.
我可不想毁了它
I'd hate to destroy it.
我的刀就是用铁锤做的 泰迪
My knife was made with hammers, Teddy.
用铁锤敲只会让它更结实
Hammering would actually make it stronger, so...
你尽管自我安慰吧
Whatever you want to tell yourself.
我先来
I get to go first!
五秒一局 开始
Five second rounds. Go!
芙纪绳 上
Fukinawa, go!
砍 砍 砍
Chop! Ch! Chop! Chop! Chop!
时间到 该铁锤了
Ding! Hammer time!
麦克莱科林
McLeckli
锤 锤 锤
Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!
它没变结实
It's not getting stronger!
芙纪绳
Fukinawa!
泰迪 可以停了 它已经死了
Teddy, you can stop! It's dead.
胜者诞生了
We got a winner!
给我看看
Let me see that thing.
老天 我也想要把麦克莱科林
God, I really want a McLecklin.
很好 还来得及
Good, we're not too late.
各位 在你们投票前
Everyone, before you vote,
我要话要对米莉说
I have something to say to Millie!
我想让大家也听听
And I want you all to hear it!
-放弃吧 露易丝 -我已经放弃了
- Just give up, Louise! - I have.
我只想
I just want to say to Millie
提前祝贺米莉 还有
early congratulations, and you know what?
我觉得有搭档应该蛮有意思的
I think being a Bestie will be fun.
你 你把露易丝怎么了
Wha-What have you done with Louise?
顺便说一句 我不会和你搭档
Oh, by the way, I won't be your Bestie.
-我会和艾比搭档 -什么
- I'll be Abby's. - Sorry?
你不知道吗
Oh, you didn't know?
艾比的真名是梅布尔
Abby's real name is Mabel.
"梅布尔"在"露易丝"和"米莉"之间
"Mabel" Comes between "Louise" And "Millie."
按字母表顺序
Your alphabetical rule.
等下 艾比叫梅布尔吗
Wait a minute-- Abby is Mabel?
艾比其实是梅布尔的昵称
Abby's actually a nickname for Mabel,
但没人知道 所以...
but no one knows that, so I guess...
我没跟你说话 艾比
I'm not talking to you, Abby!
-好吧 -梅布尔 你还爱编辫子吗
- Oh, okay. - Mabel, you still into braiding?
要不要用我头发试试
Want to take a whack at this mop?
你是喜欢法式辫还是鱼尾辫
Do you like French braids or a fishtail?
你是我搭档 你决定
Hey, you're my Bestie, you decide!
随便吧
Yeah, well, whatever,
到最后可能还是我俩搭档
we still might end up being Besties.
不可能 我是艾比的搭档
Except we won't. I'll be Abby's.
梅布尔的 随便吧
I mean Mabel's. Whatever.
-随便 -我们过会儿再聊吧 先投票
- Whatever. - But hey, we can talk later. Let's vote.
对 要投票 不过我们可以先聊聊
Yeah, let's vote. But let's talk now for a minute.
因为我们会是搭档 露易丝
Because we will be Besties, Louise!
不会的 这是你自己定的规则
Yeah. But no. Look, it's your rule.
等我当上主席
Well, when I'm president,
我可以改掉那烂规则 知道吗
I'll change the stupid rule, okay?
新规则会让我俩成为搭档
The new rule will make us Besties!
如果不行 我就再改
And if it doesn't, I'll change it again!
我再改
And I'll change it again!
因为你一定要和我搭档
Because you will be my Bestie!
如果需要除掉艾比或梅布尔
And if I have to get rid of Abby or Mabel
或任何人 我也会的
or whoever, I will!
小心点 那可是五股的辫子
Careful, that's a five-strand braid.
我花了一上午才辫好的
Took me all morning!
米莉
Millie!
表演结束
And... scene!
如果我当选 我会成立一个即兴表演俱乐部
If elected, I'll-I'll start an improv club.
我们再演一段
Let's do one more. Okay.
谁想个...职位出来
Someone throw out a-an, uh, occupation...
或者动物也行
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表