你们得一直获胜才能升到A队
You got to win your way up to A-league.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
没有 我很认真的
Nope. I'm serious-ing you.
等我赢下皇颅岛大奖赛
I'll be winning the Kingshead Island Grand Prix
你们估计都还没搞清楚
when you're still figuring out
哪个是油门 哪个是刹车
which pedal is the gas and which is the brake.
中间那个又大又圆控制方向的东西呢
And the big round thing in the middle that steers it?
那是你老妈 噗
That's your mom. Burn.
你都从嘴里放屁的吗 那可是你的脸啊
Oh, that fart with a mouth? That's your face!
随你怎么说啦
Yeah, right.
选手们 离B队比赛开始还有十分钟
Drivers, ten minutes till the B-league race.
那是在说我们吧 咱去把B队打个落花流水
I guess that's us. Let's go tear up the B-league
然后冲爆布莱斯的排气管
so we can blow it out Bryce's tailpipe.
准备上场
Here we go.
祝我好运
Wish me luck out there.
等等 为啥要祝你们好运
Wait, what do you mean wish you luck?
-因为我来开车 -我以为是我来开
- 'Cause I'm driving. - I thought I was driving.
我还以为一致认为是我来开呢
I thought we all thought I was driving.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们都没讨论过谁来开车吗
Did we not talk about who's gonna drive?
当然是我啊
It's obviously me.
还记得我摩托车游戏玩得多棒吗
But remember how good I was at that motorcycle arcade game?
不撞车才叫玩得棒好吗
The point is to not burst into flames.
严重反对
Strongly disagree.
蒂娜 你也好不到哪儿去
Tina, you're not much better.
记得你那次在停车场
Remember what happened
开车发生了什么吗
when you drove the car in the parking lot?
那次情况不同 是违规开车
That was different. That was dirty driving.
这次是合法的 卡丁车是正规又有趣的
This is legal. Go-karting is good clean fun.
只有用这个办法了
There's only one way to settle this.
-吉恩毛痣赛吗 -吉恩毛痣赛
- Gene's hairy mole? - Gene's hairy mole.
哎哟
Oh, boy.
对齐了
Hold 'em up.
好嘞 我是说
Yes! Uh, I mean...
随便啦 我来开车
Whatever. I'm the driver.
但是 这是团队荣誉
But, hey, it's all about the team.
对吧 亲们
Right, sibs?
好吧 很公平
Fair is fair, I guess.
加油
Go team.
很好 蒂娜 这才是团队精神
Yeah, Tina! That's the spirit!
你知道吗
And you know what,
你可以当我的递水妹
I want you to be my water girl out there.
怎么样
How does that sound?
从车手直接贬到递水妹么
Water girl instead of race kart driver?
我考虑考虑
Let me think about that.
我赢了 就是我们赢了
Hey, when I win this race, it'll be like we all won.
但主要是我 蒂 来点水喝
Especially me. T, give me a squirt.
喷岔了 你故意的吗
You missed. Did you do that on purpose?
不 这瓶子疯了 哎呀
No. What a crazy water bottle. Oh, whoops.
又来了 不好意思
It's doing it again. Oh, sorry. Hey!
这 这失控了
This is... this is crazy.
车手们 启动引擎
Drivers, start your engines.
那人能让旗子做任何事
That guy can make a flag do anything he wants.
但主要还是挥来挥去
But mostly flap around.
给点力啊 你这坨垃圾
Come on, you hunk of junk!
走直线 转弯啊 转弯
Go straight! Now turn! Turn!
你这是在转弯吗 另一边啊
You call that turning? The other way!
不错嘛 孩子
Pretty good, kid.
但你会"格斯"这套动作吗
But can you Gus?
真漂亮
It's beautiful!
为什么叫格斯
Why is it called Gus?
是以我的名字命名的
It's named after me.
我就叫格斯
My name is Gus.
很多人以为”格斯“是靠手腕
A lot of people think the Gus comes from the wrists.
其实不是 是靠这个
It doesn't. It comes from in here.
你的瓶子吗
Your flask?
是的 还有心
Yes. And the heart.
不用心 你只是在挥
Without heart, you're just waving a flag around
黏了块布的小木棍
at the end of a little stick.
以你的天赋 我看你够格
Hey, maybe you've got what it takes
当初级格斯实习生了
to be a junior-Gus-in-training.
我一生就等这句话了
I've waited my entire life to hear those exact words!
这碰碰卡丁车真垃圾
That bumper-kart is terrible.
我们用这玩意永远别想赢
We'll never win a race in that thing.
要是你有照克里特教的方法开
Well, we might if, you know,
没准我们能赢的
you drove it like Critter told us to.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
也许不是车的问题
Maybe it's not the kart's fault
你把所有墙都给撞遍了 然后掉了个头
you slammed into all those walls and got turned around
往错的方向开了好久
and drove the wrong way for an embarrassing amount of time.
你觉得你能驾驭那玩意吗 你请
You think you can drive that thing? Be my guest.
溜一圈啊
Take a lap.
我们轻轻来慢慢来
We're gonna go nice and easy.
你领头 我跟上
You lead, I'll follow.
我知道你想撞上去但不准哦
I know you want to bump into stuff but you can't.
你现在是辆赛车
You're a race car now.
是个大车了 这就对了 极速先生
You're all grown-up. That's it, Mr. Speedy.
-看见了吗 -看什么
- See? - See what?
转弯呀 我没像你那样乱撞一通吧
How I took that turn instead of crashing like you did?
也许该由我
Maybe I should be the one
来担任贝尔彻队的车手
behind the wheel for Team Belcher?
蒂娜 听着 这是我第一次开
Tina, hello, it was my first race.
好嘛 闪开
Okay? Back off.
而且 我正大光明赢了吉恩毛痣赛
Besides, I won Gene's hairy mole fair and square.
所以别再讨论这个了
So let's speak of this no more.
可是 也许我能赢...
It's just, I could maybe win...
吉恩毛痣赛
Gene's hairy mole!
我知道 吉恩毛痣赛
I know. Gene's hairy mole.
-怎么样了 -好着呢
- How's it coming? - Great.
等这批好了
Once I'm done here,
我就从地下室再拿一批
I'm gonna bring up another batch from the basement.
用旧瓶子装家酿啤酒
Home brew in used bottles.
这地下酒吧的活干得越来越顺手了嘛
I think we're getting good at this speakeasy thing.
这小口小口的喝得我都快醉了
And all these sipsies are getting me tipsy.
有些瓶盖是我捶上去的
I had to hammer some of the caps back on
有些还动用了胶带 但是
and I used tape for a couple of 'em, but...
应该没人会发现的
I don't think anyone will notice.
请再来一瓶"啤酒" 眨眼
Another "beer" please? Wink.
再来一瓶普通啤酒吗
Another one of the beers we normally sell here?
好的 给你
Sure. Here you go.
刚开的哦
Live one!
他是应该说出"眨眼"这两个字
Is he supposed to say "wink"?
还是做眨眼这个动作
Or is he just supposed to wink?
我们都有做
Well, we've been doing both.
天哪 天哪 鲍鲍 调查员来了
Oh, God. Oh, God! Bobby, the G-men are here!
快像电影里那样把整个房♥间翻过来
Turn the whole room around like they do in the movies!
快点 去
Quick, go!
不 不 不是现在
Ugh, no, no. Not now.
泰迪 快离开这 快点 快点
Teddy, get out of here! Hurry. Hurry.
-雨果 -鲍勃
- Hugo! - Bob.
-罗恩 -鲍勃 -罗恩
- Ron. - Bob. - Ron!
这里有什么不对劲的地方 罗恩
Oh. What's wrong with this picture, Ron?
居然有顾客
There are actually customers in here!
对哦
Right.
闻起来
Smells...
有发酵的味道
yeasty.
我从没在这儿闻到过这种扑鼻的
I've never smelled this tangy...
酸酸的
sour...
发酵的味道
yeast here before.
那个 我们开始烤面包了
Well, we have started baking bread,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表