- Lin, no. - They have Open-Toe Living.
琳达 这是个骗局
Linda, it's a scam.
你给他们钱 他们就私饱中囊
You give them money, and they just take it.
莎莉是个骗子吗 我们的莎莉
Sally's a scammer? Our Sally?
有人也把她给骗了
Somebody's scamming her, too.
他们指使她做的
They put her up to it.
什么情况
What are we talking about over here?
有人骗了莎莉
Somebody is scamming Sally.
-混♥蛋♥ -我们得帮助她
- Bastard! - We got to help her.
或者我们只要友好地请她离开
Or we can just nicely ask her to leave.
不行 鲍鲍 我们今天有三个孩子被留校
No, Bobby. We lost three kids to detention today.
我们不能让莎莉也落得如此下场
We're not losing Sally, too.
-莎莉 -怎么了
- Sally! - What?
-没什么 莎莉 -没啥
- Nothing, Sally! Nothing. - Uh, no.
时尚已经成了瓦格斯塔夫小学的毒瘤
Fashion has become toxic here at Wagstaff.
有人可能不信 我也曾是所谓的
Believe it or not, even I have been the recipient
"时尚涂鸦"的受害者
of what some people call a "Fashion thrashin'."
什么
Wha...
穿什么毛背心 我看是烂背心吧
什么
What?!
什么 "烂背心"
Wh-What? "More like sweater mess"?
那晚我很生气
That night, I was upset.
但我没有怒发冲冠
But instead of lashing out in anger,
我拿起了针
I turned to the needle.
没错 就是针线的针
That's right. The knitting needle.
我用它和时尚和解了
I rehabilitated myself with fashion.
这故事好狗血 福旺德老师
That's an emotional-ass story, Mr. Frond.
时尚应该是一种表达方式
Fashion should be a form of expression,
而不是攻击人的武器
not a weapon to tear people down.
这就是我决定把你们分组
That is why I have decided to team you up
来一场时尚竞赛的原因
and pitch you against each other in a fashion contest.
-我完全听懂了 -不用了谢谢
- So far, this all makes sense. - No, thanks.
如果要找我
If you need me,
我就在这儿无限放空
I'll be zoning out pretty hard over here.
那我睁着眼睡觉就好
And I'm gonna sleep with my eyes open.
像这样
Like this.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine, fine, fine, fine!
获胜的一队
The winning team will be allowed
可以提前三小时离开
to leave detention three hours early.
-什么 -真的吗
- Wait, what? - Seriously?
这样我们就可以去棉花糖大会了
We can go to the Cotton Candy Festival!
福旺德老师 就这么说定了
Mr. Frond, you got yourself a fashion contest.
欢迎来到"恐怖炫彩"时尚竞赛
Welcome to... Scared Fabulous!
蒂娜 我们也来赌一把吧
Hey, Tina. How about a side bet?
赢的人可以继续戴星星荧光手环
Winner gets to wear the sparkle jelly bracelet.
输的得把它扔垃圾桶
Loser has to throw theirs in the trash.
-成交 -像《甜心俏佳人》一样妥妥的赌
- Deal. - We've got a deal like Ally McBeal.
像斯皮尔伯...格一样妥妥的赌
We've got a deal like Steven Spiel... berg.
欢迎来到恐怖炫彩
Welcome to Scared Fabulous.
你们将分队 迎接三个挑战
You will divide into teams and face three challenges.
你们将设计草图 收集材料
You'll sketch designs, collect materials,
并在假人上完成作品
and construct outfits on your CPR dummy.
这还不错 那个假人穿啥都很酷
Good news for us, 'cause that dummy looks hot in anything.
每队其中一人要穿着设计好的服装走T台
Then one of you will walk your design down the runway.
届时将有三位公正
You will have three impartial judges
且有着敏锐时尚感的评委评分
with a keen sense of fashion:
舒娜老师 布莱文斯教练和布兰卡先生
Ms. Schnur, Coach Blevins and Mr. Branca.
什么 三巨头
What? The big three?
他们这周不应该在米兰吗
Aren't they all supposed to be in Milan this week?
除了我 就只有他们三个
They're the only other faculty members
今天还在学校了
who happen to be in the building today.
我加入苔米队
I'm on Tammy's team!
我跟着齐克
I want to be on Zeke's team.
终有一天我们会开启自己的
Someday we're gonna start
男装时尚品牌 然后住在车里
our own men's fashion line then live in a van!
没错 品牌名就叫"酷裤"
Yeah! Called Fancy Pants!
你整个人会像你的裤子一样酷
You're gonna fance the way you pants.
我保证
I guarantee it!
好吧
Fine, then.
最后一组就是贝尔彻了
The last team will be the Belcher kids.
虽然你们有三个人
There are three of you,
不过似乎不是什么优势
but I don't really see that as an advantage.
别小看我们 我们家族的座右铭是
Don't underestimate us. Our family's motto is,
"没准这次会交好运"
"Maybe we'll get lucky this time."
我还以为是 "不许碰那个了
I thought it was, "Stop touching that!
弄得全是油"
You're getting it all greasy!"
莎莉 汉堡怎么样
How's the burger, Sally?
-喜欢吗 -还行 谢谢
- You like it? - It's fine. Thanks.
你们到底买♥♥不买♥♥杂♥志♥呢
So, are you guys gonna buy any magazines?
-不买♥♥ 因为你的人生是个谎言 -什么
- No, Sally, 'cause your life is a lie. - What?
琳达 莎莉 抱歉
Linda. Sorry, Sally.
我妻子的意思是
What my wife is trying to say is that
没有什么杂♥志♥
there are no magazines.
你应该卷入了一场骗局
You're-you're involved in a scam.
有人在利用你
Somebody is using you.
但我还有283分就达到目标了
But I'm only 283 points away from reaching my goal.
莎莉 没有分
Sally! There are no points!
-什么 -没有目标
- What? - There is no goal!
-可... -没有海龟
- But... - There are no turtles!
你得清醒
You got to get out!
海龟怎么了
What happened to the turtles?
琳达 冷静
Linda, calm down.
我还是先走吧
I guess I'm gonna get going.
好的 不过你听明白
Okay, yeah, but did you get
我们刚才说的话了吗
what we were talking about here?
来抱一下
Give me a quick hug!
我不应该
We'll, I'm not supposed...
-莎莉 -我得走了
- Sally. - I got to be on my way, but,
抱歉 抱...
sorry to, uh... sorry to,
抱歉打扰了
sorry to, uh... sorry to bother you.
-再见 莎莉 -真是个好孩子
- Bye, Sally. - What a nice girl.
等等 我的包呢 我的包
Wait, where's my purse? My purse!
哦在这里 在这儿
Oh, there it is. There it is.
一切正常
Everything's okay.
-我的薯条呢 -被你吃了 泰迪
- My fries! - You ate them, Teddy.
好吧 我能再来点吗
Oh, okay. Can I get another fry over here please?
我刚给斯普尔斯校长的
All right. I just got off the phone
语♥音♥信箱留了言
with Principal Spoors' voicemail.
传达得很顺利
I feel like the message went really well,
即将进行的比赛
and I think what we're looking at here
可能是将火遍全美的电视节目的试播集
is a pilot program that will probably go national.
舒娜老师 第一个挑战是什么
So, Ms. Schnur, what is the first challenge?
我的挑战是 每一组将设计一套服装
For my challenge, I want each team to design an outfit
适合我在三天假期里穿的
that I can wear over a three-day holiday weekend.
好吧舒娜 什么样的假期
All right, Schnur, what are we talking here?
武术比赛
Martial arts tournament?
加拿大瘾君子狂奔节 古董收♥购♥
Canadian pill run? Antiquing?
不 我会三天都坐在沙发上
No. I'm just gonna sit on the couch all weekend
连续看大卫·修蒙[曾出演老友记]的电影
and watch a David Schwimmer movie marathon.
棒 设计师们
Great! Okay, designers,
改造她也改造你们自己吧
time to make her fab while you rehab.
舒娜老师要在沙发上坐三天
Ms. Schnur wants to sit on the couch for three days.
吉恩 简直是为你量身打造的设计
Gene, you were born to design this outfit.
我可是沙发达人中的
I'm like the Steve Jobs
乔布斯啊
of sitting on the couch for three days.
蒂娜 你可以做模特
Tina, you can be our model.
我不知道
I don't know.
我走路不太擅长
I'm not very good at walking.
你已经有进步了
You're getting better.
只要扬着头
Just keep your head high,
抬起膝盖
pick your knees up,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表