动物管制中心
Animal Control!
开门
Open 'em up!
*宝贝*
*Oh, baby*
*打开老式留声机*
*Turn on that old Victrola*
*与我共舞今宵 多美丽*
*Gonna dance the night-- it's so bright *
跳起来
Okay, here we go!
天呐 我们被包围了
Oh, god, we're surrounded.
谁能帮我打下过敏针
Who wants to be in charge of my epi-pen?
我对鹅和鸭子过敏
I'm allergic to geese and ducks!
那我就不邀请你来参加我的鸭鸭鹅派对了
I will not invite you to my duck-duck-goose party, then.
理解
Understood.
泰迪 你干嘛呢
Teddy, what are you doing?
我在哄火鸡
I'm whooping and hollering.
我在农场打工的时候
This is how I used to get the turkeys
就是这么让火鸡跟我走的
to follow me on the farm.
你们要活下去
Save yourselves.
向我的过去致敬吧 琳达
Honor my memory, Linda!
-记住我的名字 -泰迪
- Remember my name! - Teddy!
别阻止我 露易丝
Don't try to stop me, Louise.
我刚想起你的名字 你叫泰迪
I just remembered your name, it's Teddy!
没错
Right.
我永远不会忘记他那惊人的腿
I'll never forget his incredible legs.
像热狗一样的腿
They looked like hotdogs.
我们得到前门去
We have to get to the front gate.
这会儿救援应该到了
Help must be there by now.
跳得真棒 鲍勃
Great dancing, Bob.
该奖励自己些啤酒了
Time to reward myself with some beer.
嗨 火鸡滴油管
Oh, hello, uh, turkey baster.
你还好吗
How-how-how are you?
好 很好
Good, good.
那就好
Uh, yeah, good.
我挺好的 真的
I-I-I'm doing really good.
是啊
Yeah.
好神奇 我刚刚
That's funny, I was just, uh...
我刚刚 还提到你来着
I was, I was... just talking about you.
见到你很高兴
It was good to see you.
我得去...
I-I should get back to...
没错 真是
Yeah, it was...
很高兴见到你
It was nice to see you.
你看起来挺好的
You look great.
怎么了 我 我
What? I-I...
我看到你了 好吗
I-I-I see you, okay?
你已经表达你的立场了
You-You've made your point.
好吧
Fine.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
你现在开心了吗
A-Are you happy now?
是吗 是吗 这样满意了
Yeah, yeah? That good?
你想出来是吗
Do you want it to come out?
你现在就想出来吗
You want to do this right now?
立刻马上出来吗
You want to do this right now?
真是 真是太像你的作风了
That's a cl... that's classic.
太像你的作风了 滴油管
That's classic you, turkey baster!
太像你了
Classic you.
不愿呆在抽屉里
Not fitting in the drawer.
执意不从
Deliberately not!
好极了
That's great.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
滴油管 别这样看着我
don't look at me like that, turkey baster.
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我 我也不想的
I... I didn't want this!
你觉得我愿意这样
You think I wanted this?!
我也不想
But I didn't!
我不想的
I didn't.
我也不想这样
This isn't what I wanted.
我从来没想过和你分开
I-I never wanted to be apart from you.
之前那些都是在演戏
It was all an act.
是 是个谎言
It was... it was a lie.
天呐
Oh, god.
好多鼻涕
That's so much snot.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要做晚饭
I'm gonna do it.
你是对的 滴油管
You're right, turkey baster.
我可是鲍勃
I'm Bob.
我是个厨子
I make dinner.
现在还不迟
It's not too late.
杂货店还有一个小时才关门
The grocery store's open for another hour.
我们还来得及
We can still do this!
开始吧 咱们走
Let's go! Let's go!
起来
Get up!
起 我起不来
Get... I can't get...
天呐
Oh, my God!
我
I...
快起来 醉汉
Let's get up, drunk!
我好晕
I am dizzy!
我真的好晕
I'm really dizzy.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我得坐下来
I gotta sit down.
给我们 给我们一分钟
Give us... give us a minute.
请呆在室内
Please remain indoors.
重复一遍 家禽暴♥动♥
I repeat, there's been a poultry-based disturbance.
请呆在室内
Please remain indoors.
家禽
Poultry!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
大家都到这后面来
Everyone, get behind there.
一个人都没有
There's no one here.
没人来救我们
No one came for us.
没人在意
No one even cared.
我们都会死在这儿的
We're all gonna die here.
我们都要死了
We're all gonna die.
对不起 对不起 谢谢
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Thank you.
我决定加入那些火鸡了
Well, I've decided to go join the birds.
我本来也爱吃面包
I eat lots of bread already,
我不想再抵抗了
and I'm tired of fighting.
再见
Good-bye.
我会想你的 不过我理解
I'll miss you, but I understand.
那是什么
What is that?
我听过这个声音
I know that sound.
等等
Wait a minute...
不可能
It can't be.
没错
It is.
是胳肢船
The old Tickle Boat.
你们有没有觉得浑身发痒
I hope you guys aren't ticklish.
船来了哦 胳肢船来啦
Because of the boat... Tickle Boat.
小婊砸
Son of a bitch.
我一路上都在想这段台词
I was thinking of that line the whole way here.
还不错 是吧
Pretty good, right?
挺好的
Pretty good.
我们能上来么
Hey, can we get in?
我们回来了 鲍鲍
We're coming, Bobby.
"去下商店 马上回来
"Went to store real quick.
爱你的 鲍勃"
Love forever, Bob."
这真是一张完美的便条
That's a perfectly good note.
一点看不出喝醉的样子
That doesn't sound drunk at all.
快到了
We're almost there.
瞧瞧 我在给这些火鸡竖中指
Hey, look-- I'm giving those birds the bird.
老妈 老妈 我们也能比么
Mom, Mom, can we do it, too?
好吧 仅限今天 因为今天过节
Yes. Just today, 'cause it's a holiday.
像这样
Like this.
往上 往上 高点 高点
Up, up, higher, higher.
我感觉到了
Oh, I feel it.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表