我儿子要演《虎胆龙威》音乐剧
My son's doing Die Hard, the Musical,
在地下室
in the basement.
是竞演剧目
It's a competing musical.
和这部剧竞争
It's competing with this one right now.
你嫉妒我
you're jealous.
*这是一艘船*
This is a boat
*一艘渡船*
*A boat that is a ferry*
*水上的渡船*
*Ferry on the water*
*史丹顿岛渡船*
*Staten Island Ferry*
*我是打工女郎*
*I'm a working girl*
*打工呀嘛女郎*
*A workin' working girl*
*打工的女郎*
*I'm a girl who's working*
*我在*
*I work...*
*纽约打工*
*In New York Ci... ty*
欢迎搭乘纽约到洛杉矶的飞机
All aboard the plane from New York to Los Angeles!
阿盖尔 谢谢你
Thanks, Argyle.
刚才那人说在飞机上该脱鞋
Boy, that guy on the airplane was right
是对的
about taking my shoes off.
*我是光脚警♥察♥*
*I'm a barefoot cop... oh!*
*咖啡 咖啡*
*Coffee, coffee*
*咖啡 咖啡*
*Coffee, coffee*
*我只有咖啡*
*Coffee's all I get*
*如何更进一步*
*How'm I gonna get ahead...*
*请叫我格鲁宾*
*I'm Grubin'*
*我是汉斯·格鲁伯 请叫我格鲁宾*
*I'm Hans Gruber and I'm Grubin'*
《虎胆龙威》中恐♥怖♥分♥子♥头头
*我这样说时也许意味着我射中了*
*And sometimes that can mean shootin'*
*高木先生的脑袋*
*Mr. Takagi in the head...*
*喂 我是凯瑟琳 你的老板*
*Hey, this is Katherine, you work for me*
*我滑雪时摔断了腿*
*I've broken my leg while trying to ski*
*帮我个忙 代一下班*
*Do me a favor and fill in for me*
*虽然我偷了你为特拉斯科工业公♥司♥*
*Even though I stole your radio deal idea*
*想的投资方案*
*For Trask Industries...*
你干了什么
You did what?!
那是我女儿
That's my daughter!
你就是嫉妒
Jealous.
这剧就是
This is everything
如今百老汇败笔的荟萃
that's wrong with Broadway today.
《虎胆龙威》 独角戏 就在地下室
Die Hard, one-man-show, in the basement.
惊爆你的眼球
Blow your mind!
好吧
Okay.
我错过了吉恩的戏
Aw, I'm missing it!
应该可以溜去看看
Maybe I can pop down for a bit.
现在就去
There I go.
*打斗戏 打斗戏*
*Fight scene, fight scene*
*接下来是打斗戏*
*We're gonna have a fight scene*
我的老天
Oh, my God.
借过 借过
'scuse me, eh, 'scuse me.
是吧 他太有才了
I know, right? He's magnificent!
这边好暖和
Ooh, it's warm in here.
露易丝收你五块钱没
Hey, did Louise charge you five bucks?
-收了 -老鼠
- Yes. - Ooh, rat!
*我有商业的头脑*
*I have a head for business*
*和放浪的身体*
*And a bod for sin*
*二者都合我意 让我跟你一起*
*Well I want both, so count me in!*
笑 笑
Smile. Smile!
什么情况
What the hell?
人都去哪儿了 喂 喂
Where is everybody?! Hey, hey, hey!
-你去哪里 -不去哪儿
- Where are you going? - Uh... nowhere.
不是要去地下室看《虎胆龙威》音乐剧
And, uh, not to the Die Hard musical in the basement.
小吉米 演得很棒
Great job, Jimmy Jr.!
谢谢老爸
Thanks, Dad.
卡莉·西蒙呢
Where the hell is Carly Simon?!
她留言了
She, uh, left a message!
说正为了大家赶过来
She's getting drive through... for everyone.
*作为一名警♥察♥的老婆*
*Oh, the life of the wife of a cop*
*过着头晕目眩的生活*
*Makes my head spin around like a top...*
交五块
Hey, hey! Five bucks!
怎么回事
What's going on?!
你在演你的《虎胆龙威》
You're doing your Die Hard musical?!
我喜欢霍莉·甄娜罗·麦克莱恩的部分
Oh, I love the Holly Gennaro McClane number.
我去
Oh, my God!
他在跟我们对着干呢
He's musical battling us.
这我见得多了
I've seen it a million times!
停下
Stop it!
不许再唱了
Stop that singing right now!
没人能阻止我儿子唱歌♥
Nobody tells my son to stop singing!
其实我看得差不多了
Well, actually, I've probably seen enough.
儿子 继续
Keep going, baby!
*约翰·麦克莱恩*
*That Johnny McClane's*
*让我爱得痴狂*
*Driving this gal insane...*
我要让他停下
I'll make him stop.
爸爸 别
Daddy, no!
没错 这人用垫肩砸了我儿子
Yes! That man hit my son with a shoulder pad.
等等
Hold on!
我是凑巧抓了个垫肩
I accidentally grabbed a shoulder pad,
可能是手一滑就飞出去了
maybe it went flying, maybe not.
然后她就冲过来了
And then she came after me!
鲍勃还推了我
And Bob pushed me!
我是把你从琳达跟前推开
Hey, I was just pushing you away from Linda.
她当时快抓狂了
She's crazy.
没错 亲爱的
That's right, honey!
哎哟 我发了
Oh, my God. I'm rich.
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
现在我知道所有经过了
Well, I think I've heard everything.
好 那一起去看我的剧的结局吧
Great, let's all go watch the end of my play.
听说终章特别棒
I hear the finale is amazing.
不 去看我的剧
No, no, my play!
没人想看你换假发到处乱窜
Nobody wants to watch you running around changing wigs!
这你应该跟英国议会说去
Tell that to British Parliament!
我得说实话 一个人
I-I have to admit, watching one person
演《虎胆龙威》 确实有点难看
do Die Hard is a little... bad.
爸爸
Father!
喂 吉恩至少天然去修饰
Hey, at least Gene's was raw! From the gut.
考特尼太老练 哪有小孩演成这样
Courtney's was all slick like a kid didn't even do it.
那是因为一般小孩根本达不到这样的水平
That's because a kid could never do it. Never!
是么
Oh, yeah?
我儿子可没有向观众许诺卡莉·西蒙回来
My son's not the one who promised Carly Simon,
最后却放人鸽子
and then left everyone hanging!
她刚给我发短♥信♥ 说她的车被劫持了
She just texted me that she was car-jacked,
但她说会尽快赶到的
but she's still going to try to make it!
所以应该把我们的剧演完 福旺德先生
So we should finish our play, Mr. Frond.
没错
Yeah!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我妈说得对
My mother was right.
搞音乐剧什么的太危险了
This musical theater stuff is just too dangerous.
因此为了大家的安全
So for the safety of everyone,
我宣布 今晚的音乐剧取消了
there will be no more musicals tonight.
也许再也不会有了
And maybe ever!
-啥 -别啊
- What? - No!
虽然不知道我是否有这种权利
I don't know if I have that authority,
但至少今晚是没戏了
but at least for tonight, it's finished.
-别啊 -不要
- Oh, come on! - No!
什么情况
What happened?
还能继续演我们的剧吗
Are we gonna finish the play?
不能 快过来
No, come here.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
我们能挺过去的
We'll get through this.
我 我不想 不 不必了
I-I-I don't want... No. No, thanks.
好了 该回家了 各位
Okay, time to go home, everyone.
演出结束了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表