《开心汉堡店》第五季第十九集
最难的莫过于引诱[等待]
除虫害公♥司♥
给你 泰迪
Here you go, Teddy.
多谢你接了我这急单
Thanks for the rush order.
我真是要忙疯了
I got a hell of a busy day ahead of me.
泰迪 既然你在这里吃
Teddy, why did you ask for a to-go bag
为什么还要打包呢
if you're gonna eat it here?
我这就走 我这就走
I'm leaving, I'm leaving.
真的吗
Are you, though?
孩子们 你能忙起来可真好 泰迪
Kids. It's good that you're so busy, Teddy.
是啊 我在镇上得到了份干砌墙的工作
Yeah, I got a dry wall job in town, plus, I've been
另外我一直在打理陡峭领的一座避暑别♥墅♥
taking care of a summer house out on Craggy Neck.
今天据说会下雨
It's supposed to rain today,
所以我得把草坪家具搬到平台下面去
so I gotta put the lawn furniture under the deck.
我为我们的问题道歉
Sorry we asked.
你好 嗨 汉德利先生
Hello? Oh, hi, Mr. Handley.
你的热水器么
Your hot water heater?
是的 我今天能过去
Yeah, I could be there today.
好吧 一会儿见
All right... I'll see you soon.
现在我又接到一份工作
And now I just took another job.
我为什么要这么做 泰迪
Why would I do that?! Teddy!
冷静点 泰迪
All right, calm down, Teddy.
-我替你去陡峭领 -什么
- Hey, I'll go out to Craggy Neck for you. - What?
-真的吗 -是的 去一个
- Really? - Yeah, I want to go to a nice place
美丽的地方搬家具感觉不赖
and drag furniture under a deck.
-带上我们 -我也可以搬一搬家具
- Take us! - I could drag some furniture.
那可真是帮了我大忙了
Well, that'd be a big help.
-好嘞 -等等 如果你们都要去
- All right! - Wait, if you're all going
什么海滨别♥墅♥ 那我也应该去
to some beach house, then I should go, too.
我们可以暂时休业
We could close for a little while.
但老爸 如果客人想来用餐怎么办
But, Dad, what if people want to come to the restaurant?
是啊 那到是 我
Oh, right. That's true. I p...
开玩笑的 老爸 开玩笑的
Just kidding, Dad. Just kidding.
好了 我们到了
All right, we're here.
太好了
All right!
我们到了这么美的海边
We're on the frickin' beach.
风景太美了
That is quite a view.
我知道咱家附近也是这片海
I mean, I know it's the same ocean near our house,
-但这边的更好 -我们来到海边了诶
- but this one's better. - I mean, it's on the beach.
他们搞不好是让螃蟹给他们送报纸的
They probably have crabs bringing them the newspaper.
这才是生活
That is the life.
景观如此赏心悦目
Oh, and it's so beautifully landscaped.
看那些大卵石
Look at those boulders!
吉恩 快下来
Gene, get off the boulders.
他们可喜欢我站在上面了
They love it!
我自己 能行
I got it. On my own.
-因为我很强壮 -干得不错 老爸
- Because I'm strong. - Good job, Dad!
里面也这么漂亮
Oh, so pretty inside.
门没锁 我们应该进去吗
Oh. The door's open. Should we go inside?
-去关门吗 -我想是的
- Just to close the door? - Well, I guess so.
不然要怎么关门呢
I mean, how else are we gonna close the door?
我们进来了 我们在房♥间里了
We're inside. We're in the house.
这是怎么发生的
How did that happen?
你们在干嘛
What are you doing?
你们这是擅闯私宅
You're trespassing.
你们进到别人家里了
You're in somebody's home.
严格讲 我们进的是别人的避暑别♥墅♥
Well, technically it's somebody's summer home.
-这是不同的 对吗 -是的
- That's different, right? - Yeah.
完全合法
Totally legal.
我们只是要关门
We're just shutting the door.
我们这是强行入侵他人住♥宅♥了吗
Are we breaking and entering?
一家人一起闯的 所以没关系
As a family. So it's okay.
过来站我边上待一会
Come stand next to me for two seconds.
假装我们在度假
It'll feel like we're on vacation.
不 琳 我们得走了
No, Lin, we should go.
感觉真好
This is nice.
我此刻觉得自己好穷
I feel really poor right now.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我们还可以再多站会
I guess we can stand here for another two seconds.
是的 然后我们就走
Yeah. And then we'll leave.
好吧 但是我们什么都不要碰
Okay. But we're not touching anything.
-是的 -当然 -当然不能碰
- Yeah. -Sure. - Of course not.
我想我现在喜欢上船了
I think I like boats now.
这些照片上的一定就是房♥主了
These must be the owners.
很可爱的情侣 有些年龄差
Cute couple. Little age difference
但也没关系
but that's okay.
他们还一起旅行呢
Oh, and they travel.
一定很棒
Must be nice.
推着斜塔
Pushing up the Leaning Tower.
这对真能作
Couple of hams.
你觉得我们应该买♥♥艘船吗
Do you think we should get a boat?
再订份船舶杂♥志♥
And a subscription to a boat magazine?
看看那戒指
Look at that ring!
感觉跟迪厅里的闪光灯球差不多大
Looks like a disco ball.
美国俱乐部和夜生活文化经典代表
她手上纹的54俱乐部
She's got Studio 54 on her hand.
《豪华游轮》
我想我会买♥♥一艘船
I think I'm gonna get one.
我想我要买♥♥艘船 一艘大船
I think I'm gonna get a boat; A big boat.
等等 我们在干嘛 我们得走了
Wait, what are we doing? We-we got to go.
孩子们 我们走了
Kids, we're leaving!
孩子们 我们得走...我去
Kids, we gotta go... oh, my God.
娱乐室
Game room.
老爸 欢迎来到戏谷
Oh, hey, Dad. Welcome to Funtown.
我忘了应该买♥♥座大房♥子
Oh, I forgot to get a big house
这样就可以放台球桌了
so we could get a pool table.
我们真的得走了 但首先
We do have to go, but first,
我也许应该教一下你们如何打台球
I should probably teach you kids how to play pool.
我们知道怎么打
We know how to play.
就把这些球摇来摇去 听碰撞声就好了
You just roll the balls and hear them click.
目前为止我领先
So far I'm winning.
太棒了
Yes.
孩子们 我这一生中还是有几件
All right, kids, there are a couple things in life
拿手活的 打台球是其中之一
I'm really good at, and pool is one of them.
其它的是什么
What are the other things?
别提汉堡
And don't say burgers.
准备好欣赏我的雷霆一击吧
Prepare for the thunder that is my break.
蒂娜 站一边去
Tina, step to the side.
我不想让余震震到你
I don't want the shockwave to hit you.
太烂了
That was terrible.
是的 我的确是这么想
Yeah, I thought maybe it was,
但我又不太确定 所以只能哇了一声
but I wasn't sure, so I just said "Whoa."
可能是这球杆的原因
It's probably the cue.
真的 这根杆...好弯
Oh, yeah. This one is... crazy warped.
我看它挺直的
It looks straight to me.
是的 不能用这么弯的杆
Yeah, you can't use a cue stick like this.
这根杆感觉比较直
Okay. This one feels not warped.
角袋 你嘴张那么大 希望你饿了哦
Corner pocket, your mouth is open, I hope you're hungry!
真该死
Damn it!
哇 这球 这球打的好吗
Whoa... Is that... is that good?
他们喜欢滑雪
They're skiers.
这两人好爱运动
So sporty, those two.
2001年美国电影
讲述哈特一家围绕一座小木屋的钟引发的惊险故事
有点《古钟传奇》的意思
Look like Hart to Hart.
你知道是谁给的我这杯水吗
Do you know who gave me this water?
冰箱给的
The refrigerator did!
什么
What?
直接从门里递出来的
Came right out of the door!
天呐
Goodness.
你在干嘛
What are you up to?
我只是很好奇这两个人是谁
I'm just curious who these people are.
看看他们读些什么书
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表