换成纸杯蛋糕
I want to get a bunch of cupcakes
因为我们生活在很久很久以前
because it's a long time ago,
在这时代这个想法还很有创意
so that idea is still good!
但我怕我太害羞
I am afraid I'm far too shy.
会让你们因为我孤独终老
We're all going to die alone because of me.
不要生我的气 好吗
Don't be mad, though, 'kay?
那一晚 蒂娜决定
That was the night that Tina decided
要为盖尔找一位伴侣
she had to find a match for Gayle.
没几天就要到舞会了
It was mere days before the Rich Man's Ball,
蒂娜要抓紧时间找到盖尔的白马王子
and so Tina had to find Gayle a suitor and with haste.
蒂娜把她能想到的黄金单身汉都想了一遍
Tina tried every eligible bachelor she could think of,
但不幸的是 她只能想到一位
but unfortunately she could only think of one.
-铁匠西奥多 -谢谢
- Theodore the blacksmith. - Thank you.
-这是什么 -杯子
- What do you call this thing? - It's a cup.
-再说一遍 好神奇 -杯子
- Say it again. It's amazing. - A cup.
-你以前没见过杯子吗 -没有
- You've never seen a cup before? - Nope.
我直接把头伸进河里喝水
I drink by sticking my head in the river.
-这又是什么 -什么是什么
- And what's this? - What's what?
这把我们围住的东西
This thing all around us.
-你是说房♥子 -是什么
- A house? - How are you saying that?
-房♥纸 -不 房♥子 房♥子
- House? - No, house. House. How-use. How-use.
-房♥子 天 我去 -房♥纸 太快了
- House. House. Oh, God. - How-use. So quick.
那这个 这个
And what about... what about...
那 那 那
what about... what about... what about...
可惜的是 盖尔没能动心
But alas, Gayle's heart remained empty.
直到他的出现
Until he showed up.
我的马在你们的屋前累瘫了
My horse broke down in front of your cottage.
我想借一下老式水笔和纸
May I use your old-fashioned ink pens and paper
写信通知我的家人和朋友我不能按时到了
to alert my family and friends to my delay?
我会和我的仆人一起去送信
Then I will send the letters with my servant,
那样他们就能在我
and my family will receive the letters
到达的最后一刻之前收到信了
right before I get there.
这套系统很完善
It's a pretty good system.
没问题 先生
Of course, sir...
鲍勃 贝尔彻
Sir Bob. Belcher.
贝尔彻汉堡家族财产的继承人
Lord and heir to the Belcher Burger fortune.
天哪 是鲍勃
Oh, my God, that's Bob.
什么 你就是主办
Why, you're the lord throwing
有钱人舞会的人 是吗
the Rich Man's Ball, are you not?
这位是
And who is this?
你的脚踝 美极了
Your ankles are... great.
她叫盖尔 至今未婚
Her name is Gayle, and she's not married.
如果你喜欢她的脚踝
And if you like her ankles,
你应该看看她的小腿
you should see her shins.
她的小腿有好几英寸长
Her shins go on for inches.
你最好别让我的鲍勃娶了盖尔 小姐
You better not be marrying my Bob off to Gayle, little missy.
让我念完 好吗
Just let me finish, okay?
好吧 盖尔 希望能在舞会上见到你
Well, Gayle, I hope I shall see you at mine ball.
我应该 扶她起来吗
Should I, uh, pick her up?
不用了 我们通常都让她这样躺着
Nah, we usually just let her sleep there when that happens.
等下 她着火了
Oh. Wait. No, she's on fire.
快把她挪开
Let's move her.
舞会这天到了
The date of the ball had arrived.
镇上每个人都来了
Everyone from town was there.
镇上的人都来了
Everyone from town is here.
连勋爵阿尔比诺·肯都来了 肯
Even Lord Ken the albino! Ken!
我等不及见到鲍勃先生了
Oh, I can't wait to see Sir Bob!
是啊 玩得开心
Yeah. Have fun with that.
我要去把我的束身衣塞满薄饼
I'm gonna go put a bunch of crumpets down my corset.
我要带着满嘴的食物离开
Gonna leave this place with a month's worth of food.
你好 盖尔
Hello, Gayle.
你腰上那可爱的带子是什么
What is that lovely sash about your waist?
我叫它腰包
I call it a fanny pack.
很迷人的
It's very fetching.
你好 蒂娜小姐 你好
Hi, Lady Tina. Hi.
我希望你喜欢当代男孩组合的表演
I hope you like the band Boys Fore the Present Tyme.
他们在城里很有人气
They are very popular in the city.
来 跳支舞吧
Come, let's dance.
他们在演奏小细臀
They're playing the Heinie Liney.
开什么玩笑 蒂娜
Tina, seriously?
老爸 拜托 马上结尾了
Dad, please! I'm almost done.
鲍勃先生和盖尔跳了一晚上
Sir Bob and Gayle danced together all evening.
他们的眼睛和屁♥股♥
They couldn't take their eyes,
都不曾离开对方
or butts, off of each other.
我性感的未婚夫去哪了
Where's my sexy fiance?!
他在哪呢
Where is he?!
鲍勃
Bob!
我在这 嗨 亲爱的
here I am. Uh, hi... honey.
真不敢相信你办舞会没喊我
I can't believe you'd have a ball without me,
我是即将包养你的
your loud, rude, American wife-to-be
大嗓门粗暴美国未婚妻啊
that you're marrying for money!
过来 给我亲一个
Come here! Give me a kiss!
盖尔为鲍勃先生无比心碎
Gayle was so heartbroken over Sir Bob
病得上吐下泻
that she fell deathly ill with pooping cough.
她的姐♥妹♥们♥试了所有办法想让她好起来
Her sisters tried everything to bring her back to health.
-水蛭疗法 -好吃
- Leeches. - Yum!
沙滩疗法
Beaches.
尖叫疗法
Screeches.
-起来 -别装病了
- Wake up! - Stop being sick!
但都没有效果
But nothing worked.
他们喊来了牧师送她最后一程
They called the vicar to come give her last rites.
我是牧师 斯科特·巴库拉
I'm the vicar, Scott Bakula.
你好啊 我好像忽然好多了
Well, hello! I'm feeling much better all of a sudden.
好吧 让我在你嘴里祈个祷
Oh, good. Well, let me whisper a prayer into your mouth.
然后他们穿越到了未来
Then they Quantum Leapt into the future
和蒂娜还有小吉米来了场双人婚礼
to the day of their double wedding with Tina and Jimmy Jr.,
从此过上了幸福的生活
and they all lived happily ever after.
鲍勃先生和琳达也结婚了
And Sir Bob and Linda were also married,
他们生了个有尾巴的小孩
and then they had a baby with a tail
因为他们是近亲 完结
because they were cousins. The end.
太好了
That was so good!
我都能感到斯科特·巴库拉在我嘴里祈祷
I could feel Scott Bakula's kiss whispers in my mouth!
-嘴祷 -不咋样
- Kisspers! - I've heard better.
你♥爸♥和我才不是近亲
And your father and I are not cousins.
据我们所知
That we know of.
你赢了 蒂娜
You win, Tina.
还是让吉恩赢呢
Oh! Or should Gene win?
天哪 真难抉择
Oh, gosh, this is tough.
我想你忘了什么
I think you're forgetting something.
好吧 你来吧
Oh, right. Okay, go ahead.
我把它称作"盖尔的游戏"
I call it "Gayle of Thrones."
慢慢来 各位
Pace yourselves, guys.
要吸冷气的地方还多着呢
You're gonna want to save your gasps.
请听猫特罗斯国女王陛下的故事
Behold the tale of Queen Gayle of Catsteros.
她是九大猫国中
She was the most powerful woman
最强大的女人
in all of the nine Cat-life kingdoms,
是世上仅剩不多的几只猫龙的女主人
and mistress of the world's only cat dragons.
猫特罗斯的臣民们
People of Catsteros,
尽情的吃喝喵喵叫吧
please eat, drink and be meowy!
尊敬的殿下 喵
Your Royal Highness... meow...
有从小波西米亚国来的访客
visitors from the kingdom of Litter Boxia!
盖尔女王 我们代你姐姐
Lady Gayle, we come on behalf of your sister,
小波西米亚国的琳达瑞恩而来
Lindaryen of Litter Boxia,
代她送上一份大礼
to present you with a gift in her absence.
礼 真难得
A gift? I'm surprised.
她一直很嫉妒我
She's always been jealous of me
因为我有猫龙
because I have cat dragons,
又不是个暴躁的老巫婆
and I'm not a cranky old hag.
好吧 她没提过这个
Oh, well, she didn't mention that.
现在 请允许我介绍 这位
And now, may I present, this guy!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表