是么 你在说啥呢
Yeah? What are you talking about?
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
知道吗 就是...
You know what? Just...
算了 你 你不会感兴趣的
Nah, you-you wouldn't be interested.
那倒是
Ha! Yeah, you're right.
但你可以先告诉我 然后我再表示不感兴趣
But, uh, you know, tell me so I can not be interested.
我们打算拨出我们店盈利的一部分
Well, we were just using some of our profits
帮助这位莎莉小朋友买♥♥书
to help Sally here with her textbooks
提高沟通技能 并送她参加海龟营地
and communication skills and Turtle Camp.
做点慈善
Just some philanthropy.
回报社会
You know, giving back to the community.
我们订了20本杂♥志♥
We bought 20 magazine subscriptions,
但没啥大不了的
but it's not a big deal.
你不会感兴趣的
Nothing you'd be interested in.
20本 弱爆了 我能买♥♥40本
20? That's dumb. I could buy 40.
我不信
I don't think you could.
我可以 易如反掌
Oh, yeah, I could easily.
我可爱回报社会了
I give back like a son of a bitch.
等你们这边弄完
Hey, uh, why don't you guys come over
就到我的店里来吧
to my place after you're done here?
我每种杂♥志♥都订两本
I'll take two of everything.
好的 先生 我们马上就来
Yes, sir! You got it.
你们会在12到18周以内
You should receive your first issues
收到你们的第一♥期♥杂♥志♥
in ten to 12 to 18 weeks, huh?
谢谢你们的支持 再见
Okay, thanks for your support. Bye!
我会从海龟营地给你们寄明信片的
And I'll send you a postcard from Turtle Camp.
但愿你会 莎莉
I hope you do, Sally.
真心希望
I really hope you do.
我也是 我也希望自己会
Me, too. I hope I do it, too.
拜 爱你哦 莎莉
Bye. Love you, Sally!
好吧 谢...谢谢
Okay, thank-thank you.
今天真是个好日子
Today was a good day.
是啊 我们被整了 但吉米被整得更惨
Yeah. We got screwed, but Jimmy got screwed more.
没错
Yeah.
我找到几根黄瓜
I found some cucumber.
也许我们能用它做个黄瓜背心
Maybe we can make a cucumber-bund?
快找啊 菲利普
Come on, Philip.
是向世界证明你实力的时候了
It's time to prove yourself to the world.
做出超级福旺德的东西吧
Let's make something Fronderful!
我们的花生酱不够了
We're out of peanut butter!
这下上哪儿去找
Where are we gonna find something
能裹在人手腕上的东西
that can wrap around a human wrist? Hey.
让蒂娜和苔米贡献出她们的手环怎么样
What if Tina and Tammy each threw away their bracelets?
可以用来固定生菜
Then we could use them to hold up the lettuce.
-好主意 小吉 -谢谢 齐克
- Great idea J-Ju! - Thanks, Zeke!
没门 我绝不会把我的星星荧光手环脱下来
No way. My sparkle jelly stays on my wrist until I die,
死也不会 死后也不会
and then probably even after that.
蒂娜可以把她的贡献出来
Tina can throw hers away.
把你贡献出来如何
Why don't we throw Tammy away?
别这样 姑娘们
Come on, girls!
能配合点不
Work together for God's sake!
各位 这样我们输定了
Guys, we're gonna lose!
我们这会儿本该在棉花糖大会上的
We're supposed to be at the Cotton Candy Festival right now,
但现在却站在这堆垃圾里
and instead we're standing in a freaking Dumpster!
那就是个蠢荧光手环
They're just stupid sparkle jelly bracelets!
它才不蠢 这是橡胶做的
They're not stupid! They're made of rubber,
有着迷人的魅力
and they have a little charm on them,
能为你代言
and they define who you are.
我去 突然觉得它好蠢
Oh, my God, they are stupid.
我不需要这荧光棒也能发光发亮
I don't need this sparkle jelly to dazzle.
我自己就能发光发亮 我们都能
I dazzle on my own. We all do.
除了苔米
Except for Tammy.
我们怎么能确定这是花生酱
How sure are we that this is peanut butter?
我突然感觉好烧啊
'Cause it's starting to burn.
抱歉打断你们了
Sorry to interrupt.
你们继续吧
Go on with what you were saying.
是这手环把我们带到这儿来的
Tammy, these bracelets are what got us in here.
我们也让它带我们出去吧
Let's use them to get us out of here.
我要把我的扔了
I'm throwing mine away.
谢了 小蒂
Thanks, T.
苔米 把你的也扔了
Tammy, now you throw away your bracelet.
我们要用它来固定另一只胳膊
We need it to hold up the other arm.
你觉得呢 苔米
What do you say, Tammy?
时装秀现在开始
Let the fashion show begin!
这 就是我的设计
This is my design.
是修身款欧式外套
It is a slim-fitted European-style suit.
食堂大妈希尔蒂显然
Apparently, Hildy the lunch lady
在停车场理了发
cuts her hair in the parking lot,
我用她剪下来的头发做了个毛领
which I have used to make a fur lapel.
这是我们用不那么新的生菜做出的最新设计
This is our fresh new design made of not-so-fresh lettuce.
是一套女士西装 专为夏日婚礼
It's a tailored suit, perfect for a summertime wedding,
或者夏日革命设计
or a summertime revolution.
设计师们 我感到很震撼
Designers, I am impressed.
两队都做出了很棒的垃圾设计
Both teams did an excellent job making my trash suit.
福旺德先生 你的服装又时髦又有格调
Mr. Frond, your outfit had class and sass.
孩子们 你们为我设计的生菜西服
Kids, the tailored fit around the wrists
手腕部位简直无懈可击
of my lettuce suit was impeccable!
如果你想的话 我们可以立马让它有懈可击
We can easily change it to peccable if you prefer.
但胜负显而易见
But there was a clear winner.
孩子们
The kids!
什么
What?!
布兰卡先生 你肯定搞错了
Mr. Branca, there must be some mistake.
等下 蒂娜和苔米
Wait. Did Tina and Tammy
把手环贡献出来给你固定袖子了吗
give up their bracelets to secure your sleeves?
你们难道是 齐心合力
Did you... collaborate on fashion
建筑了一座通往友谊和理解的桥么
and build a bridge to friendship and understanding?
是的 福旺德老师
We sure did, Mr. Frond.
-撒手 苔米 -不不 永远别想
- Let it go, Tammy! - No! Never! Never! Never!
我不介意把你整只手臂一起卸下来
I'll take your arm off with it if I have to!
看来我还是成功改造了你们
Maybe I did rehabilitate you kids after all.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
好久不见 外面的世界
I missed you, outside world!
现在是哪一年啊
What year is it?!
向糖果大会前进
To the candy!
棉花做的糖果
It's made of cotton!
天呐 斯普尔斯校长来了
Oh, my God. It's Principal Spoors.
学生都走了
All the kids are gone.
天呐 起火啦 起火啦
Oh, my God. Fire! Fire!
*你不喜欢棉花糖吗*
*Don't you love cotton candy? *
*是棉花做的但也是糖*
*It's made of cotton and also candy*
*如果你手指变得黏糊糊*
*If your fingers get sticky*
*那就舔舔你的手指*
*Eat off your hand, lickety-licky *
*你不喜欢棉花糖吗*
*Don't you love cotton candy? *
*不喜欢么 不喜欢么*
*Ah, don't, don't, don't, don't *
*你不喜欢棉花糖吗*
*Don't you love cotton candy? *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表