And there's still time to go trick-or-treating!
都十点半了 来不及了
It's 10:30. It's too late.
该死 小吉米
Ah, damn it, Jimmy Jr.!
为啥你总是知道时间
Why do you always know the time?!
我戴表了啊
I have a watch.
快 赶去太平洋时区
Quick, to the Pacific time zone!
圣地亚哥这会儿还是万圣节呢
It's still Halloween in San Diego!
说实话 我挺想念杰夫的
I'll be honest. I miss Jeff.
鲍勃 我们已经搜集了很多数据
Well, Bob, we have a lot of data to sift through.
该回实验室去作分♥析♥了
We got to get back to the lab.
那你们把账结了吧
Let's, uh, close out your tab here.
你俩吃了11个汉堡
You guys ate, uh, 11 burgers.
都很美味
All delicious.
我们也要跟你算一下费用 鲍勃
We were about to settle the bill with you, too, Bob.
我看看
Let's see.
我们做了贝塔波测试 近紫外光扫描
We did a beta wave test, a black light scan
还有音频谱记录
and an audio spectral recording.
算上这些服务以后
With all these services rendered,
我们应该两清了
looks like it's gonna be a wash.
再见 鲍勃 再见 琳达
Bye, Bob. Bye, Linda.
你们不能走
You can't leave.
你们得给钱啊
You have to pay for your food.
我们不能给你们钱
We can't pay you.
为什么
Why?
要告诉他吗 菲尔
Should we tell him, Phil?
我们已经死了12年了
We've been dead for 12 years.
天呐 他们是鬼魂 鲍鲍
Oh, my God! Bobby, they're ghosts!
-我就知道 -再见
- I knew it. - Bye!
等等 等等 别走
Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Hold on.
小心啊 鲍鲍
Watch out, Bobby!
他们会直接穿过你的
They're gonna walk right through you!
能刷♥卡♥吗
Do you take credit cards?
原来不是鬼魂
Oh, they're not ghosts.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表