You're so small, but you're so strong.
要他还是要我 老爸
Him or me, Dad!
这是为了更高的利益 露易丝
It's for the greater good, Louise.
好吧 我知道了 没关系
Okay. I see. All right.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我不干了
I quit!
该死 我还以为玻璃会碎
Damn it, I thought the glass would break.
无论如何 我不干了
Anyway, I quit!
玻璃没碎 给我五
The glass didn't break. High five!
鲍勃 你干的好事
Great Bobby, great job!
露易丝可以辞职
So Louis can quit?
原来可以辞职的吗 我想辞职
Quitting is an option? I want to quit.
要不是我爱死这份工作
It would be fun to quit
辞职应该也蛮好玩的
if I didn't love this job so gosh darn much.
没人能不干 露易丝也不行
Nobody's quitting. Louise didn't quit.
她只是休息休息
She's just going on a sabbatical.
那好 我也要休息
Great. I'll do that.
不行 一年只有一次休息 吉恩
No, only one sabbatical a year, Gene.
下次轮到我
And I'm taking mine next.
没什么大不了的
This is not a big deal.
我会和露易丝谈
I'm gonna go talk to Louise.
露易丝 甜心
Louise? Sweetheart?
小甜豆
Sweet Pea?
我知道我没这么喊过你
I know I don't call you that,
不过也许我们以后可以这么喊你
but maybe we should start calling you that.
就这么定了
I'll do that.
-小甜豆 你还好么 -好极了
- Sweet Pea, how you doing in there? - Perfect!
露易丝 让洛根当月度最佳员工
Louise, making Logan employee of the month
根本不意味着什么
doesn't mean anything.
我知道 因为我们根本没评过最佳员工
I know it doesn't, because we've never done it before.
我有个好主意 让你做
Hey, I have a great idea. What if we make you
下个月的月度最佳员工如何
employee of the month next month?
我知道 理论上 蒂娜应该是下一个
I mean, Tina, technically should really be next;
她工作比你努力
she works so much harder than you.
没关系 给你搞个特例
Never mind. We'll make an exception for you.
但是蒂娜会奔溃的
But Tina will be crushed.
听上去真是棒呆了 老爸 我好期待啊
Sounds super, super great! Can't wait, Dad!
好的 我们还算谈得愉快 是吧
Okay, good. So, good talk, right?
-非常好 -开了个好头
- The best. - Good first step.
感谢参与
Thanks for participating.
爱你哦 宝贝派
Love you... Cutie Pie?
对不起 我会想个比宝贝派更好的
Sorry. I'll think of a better one than Cutie Pie.
你是我的天使粉
You're my Angel Dust.
抱歉 那是种迷幻药
Sorry, that's a drug.
我得走了 拜拜
I'm gonna go. Bye.
露易丝 你啥时候下来
Louise. When are you coming down?
你见老妈围裙脏过吗
Mom has a stain on her apron.
你错过太多啦
You're missing so much.
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How'd you get this number?
老妈每天早上都写在我腿上
Mom writes it on my leg every morning
以防我走丢
in case I get lost.
我得把这儿扫扫
I better sweep this up.
你们聊你们的啊
Keep talking about whatever you're talking about.
话题不一定非得是你们正在起变化的身体
It doesn't have to be about your changing bodies,
但能聊那更好 开始
but it could be. Go.
你到底下不下来啊 我想死你了
So are you coming down or what? I miss you!
我会见到你的 吉恩
Oh I'll see you soon, Gene.
但你不会看见我
But you won't see me.
如果老爸不炒了洛根 我会让洛根
If Dad won't fire Logan, oh, I'm gonna make Logan
希望老爸从来没雇过他
wish Dad would've never hired him.
好吧 拜拜
Okay, bye.
天呐 今天应该是阴天的
Oh, my God. Today was supposed to be overcast.
不啊 今天天老好了 穿短袖的天气
No, it's a beautiful day. Shorts weather.
不不不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
-咋了 鲍勃 -我没盖我的豆子
- What, Bob? - I-I didn't cover my beans.
你没盖住你的豆子
You didn't cover your beans?
今天本该是阴天的
It was supposed to be overcast!
他们要死了
They're gonna die!
我得去救我的豆子
I got to save the beans!
-快去 -该死 鲍勃 你真笨
- Go! - Damn it, Bob, you're frickin' nuts.
-快去啊 -我五分钟后回来
- Go! - I'll be back in five minutes!
嘿 斯科蒂 雅各布 你们好么
Hey Scotty. Jacob. What's up?
炸薯条味道好吗 布拉赫
You liking those fries, Brah?
我请客 兄弟
On me, my friends.
我在这儿想做什么都可以
I do whatever I want around here.
因为我是本月最佳员工 所以说
'Cause I'm employee of the month, so...
搞什么 谁干的
What the... Who did that?
他妈的
Hey. Damn it.
扔个纸球而已
Just spitballin' here.
琳达 我要给他照张相
Linda, I just need one photo of him
背景得有他当最佳员工的奖状
with this employee of the month plaque in the restaurant.
或许再照几张他倒垃圾的
And maybe a few of him taking out the trash.
不如让我来把垃圾弄出去吧
why don't I take out the trash instead?
别 别 别 别 我来拍照的
Bup, bup, bup, bup. I-I'm taking the photo.
滚 滚 滚 滚 不给拍
Dup, dup, dup, dup. No, you don't.
-鲍勃和我说好的 -说的就是不让你拍
- Bob and I have a deal. - Deal with this, honey.
-艾玛 我的脸 -我的脸
- Oh, my face! - Ow, my face!
弄好了 你们没事吧 对吧
Okay, we're good. You guys are good, right?
谢谢你 鲍勃 我们本来又热又害怕
Thanks, Bob. We were hot and scared.
-亏待你们了 -给我们讲个笑话吧
- Oh, I'm sorry, guys. - Tell us a joke.
不行 我得回去了
No, I-I... I got to get back.
求你了 就讲一个
Please? Just one?
好吧 一个哦
All right, just one.
一个小孩在沙盒里玩
A kid's playing in a sandbox
他找到一个电焊面罩
and he finds a welding mask.
不 等下 还 还没讲完
No, wait, there... that's not the end.
后面还有
It's more.
有个小孩在沙盒里玩
Okay, a kid's playing in a sandbox.
谁在用纸球扔我
Who's hitting me with spitballs?!
隐形纸球忍♥者么
Invisible spitball ninja.
洛根 你脸上有东西
Logan, you got something on your face right there.
-住手 -那里也有
- Stop it! - Oh, and also right there.
露易丝 我知道是你
Louise, I know it's you.
你躲哪儿了
Where are you?
我在你心里 洛根
I'm in your mind, Logan.
这里好宽敞的
There's a lot of room in here.
我一定会找到你的
Oh, I'm gonna find you.
我不会放过你
And I'm gonna get you.
我...
And I'm gonna...
我的小舌
My uvula!
大嘴员工
Employee of the mouth!
琳达 管管你女儿
Linda, control your daughter!
好消息 青豆没事儿
Good news. The green beans are doing all right.
你和你的菜园呐
Oh, you and that garden.
你一身的土味儿和新鲜空气味儿
You smell like dirt and fresh air.
真恶心
And it makes me sick!
还有 你女儿抓狂了
Your daughter's gone nuts, by the way.
她这会儿正躲在通风口冲人扔纸球呢
She's in the crawlspace shooting spitballs at everybody.
-露易丝 快出来 -不要
- Louise, get out of there. - No!
除非你炒掉洛根
Not until you fire Logan.
露易丝 你给我马上出来
Hey. Louise, you come out of there right now.
是你逼我的
I don't want to do this,
你别想当下月的最佳员工了
but you're not gonna be the next employee of the month;
你被排到最后了
you're gonna be the last employee of the month,
连吉恩都在你前面 抱歉 吉恩
even after Gene! Sorry, Gene.
干嘛道歉 我没在听诶
Sorry for what? I wasn't listening.
而且我不会炒洛根
And I'm not gonna fire Logan;
我要继续留在菜园
I'm keeping the garden,
你自己看着办吧 露易丝
and you're gonna deal with it, Louise,
这对我们大家都好
because it's good for all of us.
你不让我提削皮刀的事儿了么
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表