This station is biased.
大多数肯定还是喜欢的
I'm sure most people liked it.
最新消息
This just in--
米莉从小吉米处赢得30点支持率
Millie's gained 30 points on Jimmy Jr.
天呐
Oh, man.
好吧 一点小挫折
Okay, a little setback.
还能控制
Manageable.
现在我们知道什么不能做了
Now we know what not to do,
就在反方向上加把劲
so we go hard the other way.
坐稳了 各位 我们要开始抹黑了
Hang on, kids, we're going negative.
下午3点 瓦格斯塔夫小学
It's 3:00 p.m. at Wagstaff,
电♥话♥铃响起
and a telephone is ringing.
糕点售卖♥♥上的饼干卖♥♥完了
The bake sale is out of snickerdoodles.
也许听起来不重要
Maybe that doesn't sound like a big deal,
但有些人很喜欢这些饼干
but it is because some people really like them.
你希望谁来接听这通电♥话♥
Who do you want answering the call?
多处发育迟缓 行为古怪的
A fourth grader with multiple tardies
四年级学生
and multiple screws loose?
米莉 对糕点售卖♥♥太危险
Millie-- too dangerous for the bake sale,
对瓦格斯塔夫也太危险
too dangerous for Wagstaff.
那么 给小吉米投一票吧
Vote for Jimmy Jr. maybe.
太刻薄了
That was mean.
现在我知道我该投给谁了
Now I know who I'm voting for, for sure.
我们的哥哥很刻薄
Our big brother is mean?
那我们以后也会变刻薄吗
Is that what we're gonna turn into?
我不会允许的
I won't let you.
已经太迟了
I'm turning!
在我伤害你之前快走
Leave before I hurt you!
我勒个去
Oh, boy.
现在和我们在演播厅的是米莉
I'm here in the studio with Millie,
小吉米攻击性广♥告♥的受害者
the victim of a vicious Jimmy Jr. attack ad.
你还好吗
Girl, how you holding up?
我还好
I'm okay.
我很坚强
I'm strong.
我必须要坚强
I-I have to be strong.
为了瓦格斯塔夫
For Wagstaff.
恶意行为总会适得其反
You know what, negativity always backfires.
乔丝玲就总这样
Jocelyn does it all the time,
很逊 她本人也很逊
and it's lame, and she's lame.
-并非恶意 -这采访真好
- Not to be negative. - This is a great interview.
你很适合做这个
You know, you're really good at this.
我知道我很适合
I know, I know I am.
我都想支持你了 在电视上可以吗
I want to endorse you-- can I do that?
格兰特先生在摇头
Mr. Grant is shaking his head "No,"
但我还是要支持
but I'm doing it.
我拿到新选票结果了
And I'm getting a new poll.
你会赢的
Oh, my God, you're winning!
露易丝 这什么节奏
Louise, what's going on?
我本来该领先的
I'm supposed to be ahead.
尽在掌握之中
It's under control.
苔米告诉了我们答案
Tammy just handed us the answer.
恶意会适得其反
Negativity backfires.
当然也可以适得其"正"
Which means it also, uh, "Frontfires."
换策略
Change of strategy.
海报 开始
Posters, on it.
大家喜欢泡泡字体吗
Everybody like bubble letters?
不知道 挺浮夸的
I don't know, they're pretty flashy.
不 我们这次要疯狂抹黑小吉米
No, we go hard negative against Jimmy Jr.
什么
What?
跟上节奏啊 小帅哥
Try to keep up, pretty boy.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这样米莉就会被责怪了
Millie gets blamed.
不会错的
See, it's foolproof.
我搞清楚这套规律了
I'm figuring this crap out, people.
这次信心满满
I'm feeling pretty confident now!
琳 我把一颗米切成了六块
Lin, I just cut a grain of rice into six pieces.
-快来看 -不
- Come look. - No!
-泰迪 看我和芙纪绳的成果 -没空
- Teddy, look at what my Fukinawa and I did. - Can't, Bob.
我把麦克莱科林带来了 正忙着修鸟巢
I brought my McLecklin in so I can finish off this birdhouse.
啥 你不能在这里搞这些
Wait, what? You can't do that here.
可我俩都是想做出些成就的工具爱好者啊
We're two guys with tools we love, making it happen.
泰迪 停下 不许拿那破锤子
Teddy, stop-- you don't compare a stupid hammer
和芙纪绳菜刀作比较
to a Fukinawa knife.
破锤子
Stupid hammer?
-还有你的破鸟巢 -完了 开始了
- And your birdhouse. - Oh, here we go.
我明白了
Oh, I understand.
你那小水果刀还不及
I understand that your weeny grapefruit knife
我锤子的一半
isn't half the tool my McLecklin is.
-一半都不到 -泰迪 收回那句话
- Not half! - Take that back, Teddy.
不 我们可以比试比试
I'm not going to. You know what, we'll settle it.
-比就比 -怎么比
- Okay, you're on. - How do we do that?
不知道 可能根本没法比
I don't know, it's probably impossible.
你们男人总爱攀比自己的小玩具
You men competing over your little toys.
让我感兴趣的唯一办法只有参与其中
The only way I'm gonna care about this is if I get involved.
我知道了 刀锤奥♥运♥会
Oh, I got it! Knife-Hammer Olympics.
我要策划个开幕式
I got to plan the opening ceremonies.
瓦格斯塔夫要问小吉米
Wagstaff has questions for Jimmy Jr.
为什么他总跳舞
Why does he dance all the time?
他在隐藏什么
What's he hiding?
他是想尿尿吗
Does he have to go?
为什么不别跳了直接去尿呢
Why doesn't he stop dancing and just go?
让小吉米快去厕所吧
Tell Jimmy Jr. To go to the bathroom already.
另外 这是他五年级时的照片
By the way, here's his fifth grade picture.
太丑了
It's terrible!
由渴望看到改变的瓦格斯塔夫学生提供
我支持率下降了70点
I'm down by 70 points?
没有人责怪米莉
No one blamed Millie.
为什么大家不按我们的想法走呢
Why won't people just think what we want them to think?!
你让小吉米从第一变成垫底
You turned Jimmy Jr. From hero to zero!
本来不该这样的
It's not supposed to go that way!
你让原本美好的东西毁于一旦
You took something beautiful, and tore it to pieces.
现在连我都不想和他玩儿了
I don't even want to hang out with him anymore!
别 齐克 别别
No, Zeke! No! No!
对不起 小吉
I'm sorry, Jay-Ju!
她把你毁了
She wrecked you!
天呐
Oh, God.
好 我们乘胜追击
Okay, we double down!
继续黑小吉米
We go after Jimmy Jr. harder.
怎么狠怎么来
Nothing's off limits--
口齿不清 怪咖兄弟 和蒂娜暧昧
the lisp, the weird brothers, dating Tina.
我不干了 露易丝
I quit, Louise.
行行 休息下
Right, right. Take a break. Okay.
休息结束 继续干活
Break's over. Back to work!
米莉说如果我退出
Millie said if I dropped out,
她可以让我选跳舞的曲目
she'd let me pick songs at dances.
我本来就是想要那个
It's all I wanted anyway.
我为你做了这么多
After all I've done!
再见 露易丝
Good-bye, Louise!
准备好佩戴我的徽章了吗 露易丝
Ready to wear my button, Louise?
永远别想
Never!
亨利 嗨
Henry, hi, uh, hey!
让我做你的竞选经理吧
Meet your new campaign manager.
第一步 先摘掉你的眼镜
First off, let's ditch those glasses.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我已经见识到你的能耐了
I've seen what your help can do.
但我们必须得阻止米莉
But we've got to stop Millie
当上主席 亨利
from becoming president, Henry!
那也许你该自己参加竞选
Then maybe you should run yourself.
你可以当自己的竞选经理
You can manage your own campaign.
你自己和自己强强联手 肯定无人能敌
The combination of you and you should be unstoppable.
我知道你在说反话 告诉你
Pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but you know what?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表