《开心汉堡店》第五季第十五集
喷雾剂的解剖[化用《格蕾的解剖》 又名《实习医生格蕾》]
除虫害公♥司♥
周五啦 有什么伟大的周末计划吗
Friday! So, any big weekend plans?
*今晚是约会之夜*
*Date night tonight *
*出门享用晚餐*
*Gonna go out, get some food *
*小酌几杯*
*Have a few drinks *
*暂时忘掉孩子*
*Forget we have kids for a little bit *
到底是什么计划
What's the plan?
即使我想告诉你也说不出来
I couldn't tell you if I wanted to.
只有鲍鲍才知道
Only Bobby knows.
他计划了所有的事情
He planned the whole thing.
没错 计划中有晚餐 美酒
Yup. There will be dinner, drinks
还有娱乐项目
and entertainment.
三大项
The big three! Ha-cha-cha-cha!
我们
And...
回来了
we're home.
-那是什么 -班级宠物
- What's that? - The class pet.
这周末由我来照顾它
I'm taking care of it this weekend.
你不介意的
You're fine with it.
我...介意
I'm... not.
我在同意书上替你签过字了
The permission slip I signed for you
上面说你不介意
says you're fine with it.
而且还很喜欢
You're into it.
它怎么了
What's wrong with it?
毛质奇怪 身体抽抽 鼻子流水
Weird fur, seizures, runny nose,
眼睛流水 到处都黏糊糊的
runny eyes, runny everything.
是人都有几个缺点
Everybody's got their something.
就没有别人想收留它吗
There wasn't anyone else who wanted to take it?
-只有维恩 -谁是维恩
- Just Wayne. - Who's Wayne?
我们班上的同学 我们对这周末
Kid in my class. We had a tiny disagreement
应该谁来照顾这只栗鼠有场小的争论
about who should take the chinchilla home this weekend.
-不 不 不 -行 行 行
- No! No! No! No! No! - Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
看来 应该恭喜你了
Well, congratulations, I guess.
只是 别让它进我们的房♥间
Just, keep it out of our room.
知道知道 老爸
Yeah, yeah, okay, Dad.
你的小伙伴维恩有没有沮丧
Was your little friend Wayne upset?
没有 他很爽快的
No. He was easy breezy.
记住 睡觉时间是七点 别看太多电视
Remember, bedtime is 7:00, not too much TV,
别让他吃甜的 摸他的时候要顺着毛摸
no sugary snacks, and pet with the grain.
顺着毛摸
Pet with the grain!
好吧 别忘了
Okay, don't forget.
我和你们老爸今晚要出去
Your father and I are going out tonight,
所以你要照看大家 蒂娜 记得吗
so you're gonna babysit, Tina, right?
关于这点
About that.
我要和其她女生聊过
I was talking to some other girls,
你们知道干这种活的人都有薪水拿的吗
and did you know some people get paid to babysit?
天呐 这下有得缠了
Oh, boy, she's onto us.
好吧 我们来做个交易
Okay, let's start the negotiation.
一千美金和一个停车位
A thousand dollars and a parking space.
一小时三美金如何
How about three dollars an hour?
-好吧 成交 -每小时三美金
- Okay, deal. - Three dollars every hour?
我们都有份的 对吧 蒂娜
We get a cut of this, right, Tina?
好吧
Okay.
但等我们回到家
But you all got to be in bed
你们得都在床上了 否则一分没有
by the time we get home, or nobody sees a dime.
没问题 我们就算睡着也会去床上的
No problem... we can go to bed in our sleep.
鲍鲍
Bobby!
我好好奇你要带我去哪里
I'm excited to see where you're taking me.
琳 你没必要蒙上眼睛
Lin, you don't have to cover your eyes.
我从来没要求你这么做
I never asked you to do that.
我只是想要个大惊喜
I just want a big surprise.
看不到的时候总会觉得更加惊喜
And surprises are better when you're blind.
看看吧
Well, take a look.
我们到了
We're here!
-斯图尔兹餐厅 -更好的还在后面
-"Stoolz." - It gets better.
各位天才
Brainiacs!
我是你们的冷知识轰趴主持人戴夫
This is your trivia master Dave letting you know
还有不到一分钟冷知识轰趴之夜就要开始了
that we are less than one minute away from trivia night!
冷知识轰趴
Trivia night?
你说的更好的在哪儿 鲍勃
When does it get better, Bob?
刚才就是我想象中会变得更好的部分
Well, that was supposed to be the part where it got better.
-你不是很喜欢冷知识吗 -有吗
- Y-You love trivia. - I do?
我们多年前参加过一次冷知识轰趴
We played bar trivia that one time years ago.
-记得吗 -是吗
- Remember? - Yeah?
-我们玩得很开心 -是吗
- We had fun. - We did?
我反正觉得很开心
I thought we did.
我们团队的名字很有意思
We had a funny team name.
叫阿尔伯特·啤酒斯坦
We were Albert Beerstein.
-这有趣么 -是啊 很有趣
- That's funny? - Yes, it's funny!
可以有很多种解读的 琳
It works on many levels, Lin!
但是 你不喜欢的话 我们就换个地方
But, look, we can go somewhere else if you want to.
不必了 我们就在这里过吧
No, let's just get through date night.
-好吧 -好吧
- Right. - Okay.
-很好 好吧 -喝一杯
- Great. Fine. Yeah. - Yup, get a drink.
好了 冷知识高手们
Okay, trivia-meisters.
第一轮 第一个问题
Round one, question one.
我十四岁时 迷上了
When I was 14, I had a crush especial
波多黎各女演员罗西·培瑞兹
on Puerto Rican actress Rosie Perez.
我们赢了
Oh, we got this.
答案是电影名《黑白游龙》[培瑞兹主演]
It's gonna be White Men Can't Jump.
美国哪一年合并了波多黎各
In what year did the United States annex Puerto Rico?
是 一九...
Oh. it's, 19...
某某年 某某年
something, something.
你知道吗 第一个问题永远是最难的
You know what? The first question's always the hardest.
好吧 接下来的就没那么简单啦
All right, now that we got the easy one out of the way...
我去 我是说 肯定很好玩
Oh, crap. I mean, this will be fun.
是啊 很好玩 很好玩
Yeah, it's fun, it's fun.
就像做家庭作业 有趣的家庭作业
It's like homework, but-but fun homework.
有多少轮问题来着
How many rounds are there?
不...太多 但还是有一些
Not-not many, but many.
我只是想让你们知道
I just want you guys to know
虽然今晚我是你们拿薪水的保姆
that even though I'm your paid babysitter tonight,
但我还是你们的姐姐
I'm still your sister.
只是是拿钱的
But I'm getting paid.
不许把脚放沙发上
No feet on the couch.
但我还是你的姐姐
But I'm still your sister.
暂时的
For now.
我结婚后你就不是了
Until I get married off.
既然你跟了我
All right, so, when you're with me,
你就不叫撒尿小公主了
you're not called Princess Little Piddles.
你是阿忍♥
You are Shinobu.
你喜欢吗 我知道 这名字很棒
You like it? I know, it's great.
这位是酷奇·科比
This is Kuchi Kopi.
你们俩人都是小捣蛋
You're both little troublemakers.
你们在日本都很受欢迎
You're both huge in Japan.
我们肯定有好多话可以聊 开始吧
You probably have a lot to talk about... go!
聊轻松点的 别提离婚
Keep things light. Don't bring up your divorce.
也别提尼克松 还有电台司令
Or Nixon. Or Radiohead.
贝尔彻家
Belcher residence.
我父母今晚都在家 而且都是跆拳道黑带
Both my parents are home tonight and they're black belts.
找你的 露易丝
It's for you, Louise.
真的吗 你好
Really? Hello?
你好 露易丝 我是维恩
Hey, Louise. Wayne here.
撒尿小公主怎么样了
So how's Princess Little Piddles?
-很好 谢谢来电 再见 -等等
- Fine. Great talk. Bye-bye. - Wait!
-让小公主接电♥话♥ -什嘛
- Put Princess on the phone. - What?
-让撒尿小公主接电♥话♥ -为什么
- Put Princess Little Piddles on the phone! - Why?
撒尿小公主
Princess Little Piddles!
你能听到我的声音吗
Can you hear my voice?!
你还好吗
Are you okay?!
再见
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表