I have one. But there are two of you.
蒂娜 让我们走吧
Tina, girl, just let us go.
是啊 让我们走
Yeah, let us go!
是可以 但我也可以攻击你 齐克
I could. Or I could throw my balloon at you, Zeke...
好让我和小吉米在这
...and spend some time alone with Jimmy Jr.
浪漫又诡异的迷宫里享受二人世界
In this romantic/creepy hedge maze.
那也行
That'd be okay, yeah.
等等 等等
Hold up now, girl. Hold up!
-你晓得我喜欢你的 对不 -啥
- You, uh... you know I like you, right? - What?
我说我喜欢你 很喜欢
I said I like you. A lot.
我被你迷住了 小蒂蒂 真的
I'm up to my butt in it, T-bird. Come on!
小吉根本不把你当回事
Hell, J-Ju takes you for granted.
-齐克 -抱歉了 小吉 这是事实
- Zeke! - Sorry, J-Ju, it's the truth.
蒂娜 你在干嘛
Tina, wh-what are you doing?
我刚还想约你来着呢
I was just about to ask you on a romantic date!
你放气
Bull feces!
好吧 小吉米 如果我同意
Okay, Jimmy Jr., if I agreed to go on a date with you,
你要带我去哪儿约会
where would you take me?
去...
To, uh... to...
杂货店
the drugstore.
齐克 你能胜过杂货店吗
Zeke, can you do better than the drugstore?
-胜过什么 -胜过杂货店
- Do what? - Do better than the drugstore!
带你吃玉米卷 然后去水族馆
Tacos, then to the touch tank at the aquarium.
看八爪鱼 然后再吃玉米卷
Check out the octopuses. Get tacos again.
也许顺便再喝点什么
Maybe wash it down with some-something to drink.
全都是好东西啊 姑娘
All sorts of good stuff, girl.
小吉米 到你了
Jimmy Jr.? Your move.
我...
I-I...
声明一下 我并没有享受这个过程
Just so you guys know, I'm not enjoying this.
虽然压力很大 但你们继续
It's very stressful. But let's keep going.
我们暴露在外了 准备好掩护我了吗孩子们
We're out in the open, kids. Ready to shield Daddy?
-掩护前方 -掩护后方
- Front shield! - Back shield!
很好 很好 我爱你们
Great. Great. I, uh... I love you.
我不知道有没有人能听到
Listen, I don't know if anyone can hear me,
但我们还有机会逆转局面
but we can still turn this around.
我们不能再互相作战了
We just have to stop fighting each other.
咩咩咩咩咩 互相作战
Me, me, me, me, me, me, fighting each other.
吉米
Jimmy.
很抱歉你的计划没能行得通
Hey, uh, sorry this isn't working out for you, pal.
还是有机会的 吉米
Yeah, well, it could still work out, Jimmy.
我说服了赛尔
I convinced Sal to stop playing.
-赛尔 你也在吗 -在
- Oh, Sal, you in there? - Yeah.
你不想房♥租减半吗
Well, wait, uh, you don't want to win half off your rent?
别听他的 赛尔
Don't listen to him, Sal.
干♥你♥们这行的可不容易
Guys in your line of work are hurting.
可不是吗 该死的网络
Are we ever. Damn Internet.
现在只有提供"精品体验"
Nowadays, people only come into a sex shop
人们才愿意来情♥趣♥用♥品♥店
if you give 'em a "Boutique experience."
要放爵士乐
Jazz music playing.
还得擦地板
They want clean floors now.
太恶心了 可怜的赛尔
Oh, disgusting! Poor Sal.
你真的很需要获胜 对不对
Boy, you really need to win this thing, huh?
-赛尔 你看出他别有用心了吧 -没有
- Sal, you see what he's doing, right? - No.
哎哟 我一不小心掉了个水球
Oops. I, uh, gently dropped a water balloon on the grass,
它朝你滚去了 赛尔
and it's rolling under the hedge to you, Sal.
真是奇怪
That's weird.
扔鲍勃 扔鲍勃
Throw it at Bob. Throw it at Bob.
赛尔 别捡
Don't pick it up, Sal.
孩子们一起来 扔鲍勃
Come on, kids. Throw it at Bob.
扔鲍勃
Throw it at Bob.
-扔鲍勃 -赛尔
- Throw it at Bob! - Sal...
扔鲍勃
Throw it at Bob!
-扔鲍勃 -他要顶不住了
- Throw it at Bob! - Uh-oh, we're losing him.
扔鲍勃
Throw it at Bob!
-扔鲍勃 -赛尔
- Throw it at Bob! - Sal.
不
No...!
抱歉了 鲍勃和琳达
I'm sorry, Bob and Linda!
琳达 你还好吗
Linda, are you okay?
你用脸挡的
You blocked that with your face.
是啊 我整张脸在眼前闪了一下
Yeah. My whole face flashed before my eyes.
你们这些人是怎么了
What is wrong with you people?!
他们没在听的 鲍勃 别管他们了
They're not listening, Bob. So screw 'em.
你必须战斗
You got to fight.
我要去吃点零食了
And I'm gonna have some snacks.
琳 你在做什么
Lin, what are you doing?
给你胸器 好好利用
The bazonga bazooka... use it.
我应该不会用
I... don't think I will.
鲍勃 听清楚
Bob, listen carefully!
每个罩杯里放一个气球
You put a balloon in each cup.
像弹弓一样往后拉
Pull it back like a slingshot.
-别说了我懂了 -往高出瞄准
- No, I get it. - Aim it slightly up!
你不解释我也懂的
It's not that complicated.
我爱你鲍鲍 祝你好运
I love you, Bobby. Good luck!
她是对的
She's right.
去他妈的这些人
Screw these people.
好消息 费舍奥德先生
Good news, Mr. Fischoeder!
我加入你的水球战了
You got me in your balloon fight!
而且我会赢的 你听见了吗
And I'm gonna win it! You hear that?!
大部分听见了
I heard most of it...
我不能完全听懂你的口音
I can't always understand your accent.
我没有口... 我
I don't have an acc... I...
算了
Never mind!
反正我会赢的
Anyway I'm gonna win!
我参战了
I'm playing the game!
这就是你们这些人想要的吗
Is this what you people wanted?
出来吧
Come on out!
我可以提议结盟吗
May I propose an alliance?
-你可以拒绝的 -好样的 鲍勃
- You could've just said no. - Attaboy, Bob!
这不是你的尺寸 老爸
That's the wrong size for you, Dad.
但颜色挺配
But a good color.
是老妈告诉你用她的胸罩
Did Mom tell you to take her bra
作为投球器的吗
and use it as a balloon launcher?
是的 你怎么知道的
Yes. How did you know that?
我和老妈设想过这个场景好多次了
Mom and I have talked through this scenario dozens of times.
你拿着吧 我不是很想要
Take it. I-I don't really want it.
祝我好运 孩子们
Wish me luck, kids!
好的 好运 来吧 吉恩
Yeah, okay, luck! Come on, Gene.
我们回树屋
We're going back to the tree house
整死几个蠢货
to take out a couple of old coots.
我们有超级火力
We've got superior firepower.
有棉垫增加舒适度的哦
Superior and padded for comfort!
你怎么知道何时亲一个女孩最好
How do you know when it's the right time to kiss a girl?
早上 中午 丛林里
At breakfast, in the afternoon, in the jungle,
结婚时 看医生时
when you're married, and at the doctor's.
-回答得好 -问题好难
- Great answer. - Whew, that was tough.
这游戏还要玩多久 蒂娜
how long do we have to play this game, Tina?
直到我决定为止
Until I make my decision.
可这越来越无聊了
Well, it's getting boring!
你刚才就替我做了决定
Maybe you just made my decision for me.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要撤了
I'm gonna back away.
你要是想砸我的话 尽管动手吧
And if you're gonna throw it, go ahead.
别走
Don't walk away.
我没走 我在跳舞
It's not walking. It's dancing.
-是在走 -是往后退的舞步
- It's walking! - It's a backward dancy strut.
别逼我
Don't make me do it!
来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
该死 吉米
Damn it, Jimmy!
轮到我了
It's my turn now.
蒂娜
Tina!
你为什么要说那些话 齐克
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表