And not to bring up the zester again,
我就要提 你欠我的
but the zester. You owe me.
我告诉你吧
And let me tell you something.
在菜园里度过的时间
Spending time in the garden has helped me
让我明白了几件事
realize a few things.
我们得多出去走走 知道吗
We need to go outside more, okay?
应该多散步
Why don't we go on walks?
大家都该这样
As a whole society?
大家都该步行出门
People should go out on walks!
都该去种菜
And people should garden!
鲍勃 抱歉打断你的演说
Bob? I hate to interrupt your flow.
你讲得不错 不错
Great speech though, great speech.
是啊 越听越有道理
Yeah, it really got going after a while.
-老爸 -怎么了
- Dad? - Yes?
我们不会真的步行出门吧
We're not going on walks, are we?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
总之 就在你对着墙说话的时候
Anyway, while you were talking to the wall,
露易丝溜进来带走了你的园艺剪刀
Louise snuck in and took off with your gardening shears.
-什么 -她看起来跃跃欲试呢
- What? - Yeah. She looked ready to use them, too.
不知道她想用它干嘛
I wonder on what.
用它剪啥呢
What could it beans?
天呐 我的菜园
Oh, my God, my garden!
露易丝 别这样 好吗
Louise, just stop, okay?
我知道 你生气了
I get it, you're mad.
我要抽筋儿了
Also, I'm getting a cramp.
别啊 赶紧停下来舒展舒展
Oh, no! Better stop and stretch it out!
露易丝 你现在拿着剪刀狂奔呢
Louise, you're literally running with scissors.
一把超大的剪刀
Really big scissors.
我知道 感觉真好
I know, it feels great!
太好了 关门了
Oh, good, it's closed.
露易丝 结束了
Louise, it's over!
我们回家吧
Come on, let's go home.
我去
Oh, crap.
天 你怎么这么小
God, how small are you?
和你的烂植物说再见吧
Say good-bye to your crappy crops.
没那个必要
Don't have to.
你又不知道哪块地是我的
You don't know which plot is mine, Louise.
该不会是插着纸板标志 上面写着
Is it the one with the paper plate sign
"鲍勃的小美人"的这块吧
that says Bob's Beauties?
不...是
No.
别别别
No, no, no, no.
你...露易丝 你没必要这样
You... Louise, you don't have to do this!
你也没必要请洛根
You didn't have to hire Logan either.
露易丝 求你了 那可是我的宝贝啊
Louise, please. Those are my babies.
啥 这些么 它们是你的宝贝
What? These. These are your babies?
是的 那些是...
Yes. Those are...
我怎么会当着我孩子的面
Yeah. Why did I... say that
说出那样的话
in front of my actual baby?
是的
Yeah!
好吧 也许关于菜园的事
Right. Yeah, so maybe this whole
我是有点太自私了
garden thing was a little selfish.
我终于明白 更高的利益
Yeah, I noticed how the greater good
就是尽情做自己想做的事
meant doing the thing you like to do.
你说得对
You're right. You know what?
动手吧 都剪了吧
Do it. Cut them. Cut them down.
-什么 真的吗 -动手吧
- What? Really? - Yeah, do it.
我罪有应得 我还是不看了
I deserve it. I can't watch.
我没办法 不是它们的错
I can't. It's not their fault.
说得对 是我的错
That's right. It's my fault.
-那我就剪你吧 -什么
- So I'm gonna cut you. - What?
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
我知道
I know.
抱歉我请了洛根
Look, I'm sorry I hired Logan.
我知道你很不喜欢他
I-I know how much you don't like him.
是的 我公开表示很多次了 老爸
Yeah, I'm pretty open about that, Dad.
而且 餐馆是我们的地盘
Plus, I mean, the restaurant is our place.
我希望它能一直那样
And I like it that way.
我知道 算是知道吧
I know you do. I mean, sort of.
我曾经怀疑过
I had a suspicion.
因为你感情隐藏得很好
But you do hide it pretty well.
-多谢 -抱歉我醉心于小甜豆
- Thank you. -I'm sorry I put my sweet peas
把我真的"小甜豆"给忽略了
before my Sweet Pea.
-你习惯这个昵称了吗 -没有
- Is that nickname thing working at all now? - No.
那你能先原谅我吗
Can you forgive me anyway?
有一个条件
Under one condition.
-你被炒了 -什么
- You're fired! - What?
她不能炒我 对吗
She can't fire me. Right?
当然不能
Of course she can't.
我看她刚就炒了
Yeah, I think she just did.
露易丝现在是我们人力资源部的了
Louise is actually our human resources person now.
而我是新业务的执行总经理
And I'm executive vice president of new business!
天呐 就我还在擦桌子呢
Oh, man, I've just been bussing tables.
洛根 如果你需要建议 听好了
Logan, if you need a recommendation, here's one:
给脸上罩个袋子吧
put a bag on your face.
我会在你脸上罩一个的
I'll put a bag on your face.
好了 亲爱的 我得让保安请你出去了
Okay, hon, I'm gonna have security walk you out now.
-我不 -鲍勃 希望你有
- No. - Well, I hope you enjoyed
好好珍惜最后一趟菜园之旅
your last trip to the garden, Bob.
你以后别想再去了
Because it was your last trip.
我知道 所以我才把所有植物
I know. That's why I dug up all my plants
都挖回家了
and brought them home.
-我还借用了你的手推车 -我的..
- And I used your wheelbarrow. - My...
谁允许你用的
You're not allowed to use that.
用都用了
It already happened.
你拿我也没辙啊
There's nothing you can do about it.
我还撬开了你大门的锁
And I broke the lock on your gate.
我会给你换一个的
Which I will replace.
你也该把你的茄子给换一换了
Which is what you should do with your eggplant.
看着好娇小
It looks leggy.
-洛根 我们走 -你们都疯了
- Logan, let's go. - You're all nuts.
你要是愿意把你的邮箱地址告诉我
so if you want to shoot me your e-mail,
我可以把我剩下有关的男生问题发给你
I can just send you the rest of my boy questions.
才不要
Absolutely not.
才不要@ 啥邮箱
"Absolutely not" At what .Com?
拜 辛西娅
Bye, Cynthia.
我往你的笔记本电脑上泼了水
I spilled water on your laptop.
她没听到 但她会发现的
She didn't hear me. She'll figure it out.
感觉有点挤啊
Looking a little cramped.
是啊 我们也许应该只种一株的
Yeah, we probably should've just planted one.
-不 -天呐
- Oh, no! - Oh, God!
*番茄甜豆和青豆*
*Tomatoes and sweet peas and green beans *
*梦想成真的时候*
*It's a dream come true *
*真想抓住她的头 扭一扭*
*I want to take her stupid neck and ring it *
*我也想抓住他的头 扭一扭*
*That's what I want to do, too, but with him *
*比植物更绿的是我的手指头*
*The only thing greener than these plants is my thumb*
*怎会沦落至*
*How did we ever get *
*与无赖缠纠*
*Stuck with these bums? *
*餐厅已成垃圾场*
*The restaurant's now a crappy place *
*我已找到快乐天堂*
*I think I found my happy place *
*好似菜园英女郎*
*I'm like a British lady in my garden, and my... *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表