-你闻到的可能是发面团的味道 -对
- so maybe you're smelling the yeast from that. - Yeah.
-那面团在哪 鲍勃 -我们...
- And where is this yeasty bread, Bob? - Uh, we, uh...
我们丢掉了 味道不咋地 不好
we threw it away. It wasn't any good. No.
难吃 难吃 做的不好 所以
Terrible, terrible. It didn't come out, so...
这是我们第一次尝试
I mean, it was our first batch.
我们还...
You know? W-We're not...
我们哪有那么厉害 你知道的
Who are we? You know?
我们又不是面包专家
We're not bread experts.
面包
Bread.
雨果 你真不用下去的
Hugo, you really don't have to go down there!
好浓的酵母味
So yeasty.
好了 你别再说那个词了
Okay, you need to stop saying that word.
听着不舒服
It's making me uncomfortable.
真的吗 酵母 酵母 酵母
Oh, really? Yeasty, yeasty, yeasty.
我知道我怎么想的吗 鲍勃
You know what I think, Bob?
我觉得面包只是你掩盖真♥相♥的借口
I think the bread story is a cover for what you're really doing.
那真♥相♥是什么呢
And what would that be?
你在自己酿啤酒
You're brewing your own beer!
什么 真是搞笑 什么
What?! That's crazy. What?
真搞笑 啤酒
It's crazy. Beer.
你怎么这么说 谁在酿啤酒呢
Where would you get that? Who's brewing beer?
什么 什么 什么玩意
What are... What is... what is this?
-什么 他是谁啊 -什么啤酒
- What? Who is this guy? - Beer.
知道吗 唯一比做家酿啤酒
You know, the only thing worse than an idiot who makes
更蠢的就是卖♥♥家酿啤酒的餐馆老板
bacteria-infested home brew is a restaurant that serves it.
好吧 雨果 这里真没家酿啤酒
Well, Hugo, there's no home brew here,
检查完了吗
So are we done with the inspection?
差不多了
I suppose.
但我告诉你 鲍勃
But know this, Bob,
要是我发现你在卖♥♥自酿啤酒
if I find out you are selling bacteria beer,
你就等着三重打击吧
you're going to get the triple smack-down.
第一重 我会让你关门
Smack one, I shut you down.
第二重 酒类营业执照 没戏了
Smack two, beer and wine license? Gone.
第三重
Smack three?
告诉他们 罗恩
Tell 'em, Ron.
下地狱吧 鲍勃
You rot in hell, Bob!
走吧 罗恩
Let's go, Ron.
我会回来尝面包的 鲍勃
And I'll be back to try that bread, Bob.
很好 它会在这等你的 雨果
Great. 'Cause it's gonna be here, Hugo.
很好 我会带嘴来的
Oh, great! I'll bring my bread mouth!
我们的地下酒吧是不是得就此打住了
So I guess this means the speakeasy's over?
什么都没结束 泰迪
Nothing's over, Teddy.
雨果阻止不了我们
Hugo can't stop us.
谁知道怎么烤面包
All right, who knows how to bake bread?
挥呀挥呀挥 摇呀摇呀摇
Flutter, flutter, flutter. Shimmy, shimmy, shimmy.
再来一个切旗
And snap it off!
切得一手好旗嘛 吉恩
Hell of a snap-off, Gene.
是啊 但我摇得很烂
Yeah, but my shimmy was shabby.
我昨天看到你开那四不像了
I saw you drive that monstrosity the other day.
让我印象深刻 想散散步聊聊吗
It was impressive. Want to take a little walk and talk?
-我有个提议 -我有主了
- I have a proposition for you. - I'm taken.
这有点复杂
Well, it's complicated.
亲爱的 我要是想泡你 会让你知道的
Honey, if I was hitting on you, you'd know,
那时你会被吓到的
because you'd be terrified.
你就是在跟我搭讪
Trust me, you're hitting on me.
请跟我们来吧
Just come with us, please.
我叫沙夏 这是我的赛车队
My name is Sasha, and this is my racing team.
-你好 -你们好
- Hi. - Hi.
想不想当赛车手
So how'd you like to be a driver?
不行啊 我妹妹才是我们队的车手
Oh, I can't. My sister is our team's driver.
她光明正大地赢了驾驶权
She won the right to drive fair and square.
吉恩毛痣赛 我们用它来决定...
Gene's hairy mole. It's this thing we do with...
不必了 我没兴趣
Oh, it's okay. I don't need to know.
听着 我不是让你开那玩意儿
Listen, I'm not talking about you driving that thing.
我说的是这个
I'm talking about this.
我们的常驻车手埃迪又被拘留了
Eddy, our usual driver, is in detention again.
你要是今天能代表KIS出战
You'd be doing us a big favor
就是帮了我们一个大忙了
if you drove the K.I.S. Kart today.
-KISS[吻]么 -不 KIS
- "Kiss"? - No, K.I.S.
是皇颅岛飞车队的简写
It stands for Kingshead Island Speeders.
-我能叫它"吻"吗 -不行 听我说
- Can I call it "Kiss"? - No. Listen to me.
你将有机会驾驶真正的赛车
This is your chance to drive a real race kart,
还是在A队
in the A-league.
不是要一直获胜才能晋级到A队么
But I thought you had to win your way into the A-league.
关键在车
It's about the kart.
这辆车已经是A队的了
This kart is already in the A-league.
可为啥你们自己不开呢
But why don't you want to drive the car yourself?
开车谁都会 我要的是赢
Any kid can drive. I want to win.
你觉得我能赢么 在A队里
You think I can win? In A-league?
如果你开那个老爷车
If you can get that bumper-fart
都能在70秒内开完一圈
around the track in 70 seconds,
想想开这个会多快吧
imagine how fast you can go in this.
你加这台车搞不好能
You and this thing might actually have what it takes
把布莱斯从第一的位置上赶下来
to knock Bryce off the top spot.
他也早该被拉下来了
He deserves to be beaten, by the way.
他是个下流的车手
He's a dirty driver.
我们叫他"不乃斯"
We call him Not Nice Bryce.
不好说啊
I don't know.
碰碰卡丁车是我们姐弟一起做的
The bumper-kart is kind of a family project.
当然 你说得对
Oh, sure, of course, yeah.
你大可以继续
You can just keep squirting water
给你妹妹当个端茶送水的
into your sister's mouth if you want.
这是给你的最后一名奖牌
Here, I made you this last-place medal.
口香糖
It's gum.
干得漂亮 布莱斯
Good one, Bryce.
开玩笑 我最爱嚼过的口香糖
Joke's on you. I love old gum!
可以了 他走了
It's okay. He walked away.
蒂娜 你穿的什么啊
Tina, what are you wearing?
车手服
A driver's jumpsuit.
我们讨论过了 好吗
We've been through this, okay?
贝尔彻车队只有我一个赛车手
Belcher Racing only has one driver, and that's me.
我知道 我是为皇颅岛飞车队出战
I know. I'm driving for the Kingshead Island Speeders.
-什么 -我叫它"吻"车队
- What?! - I call it "Kiss."
你要背弃贝尔彻车队
You're abandoning Team Belcher?
你怎么能这么对我们
How can you do that to us?!
你就是贝尔彻家的贝内迪克特·阿诺德
You're like a Belcherdict-Arnold!
美国独♥立♥战争史上的中途变节将军
我的驾车技术在我们中最好
I was Team Belcher's best driver,
可你为了自己能开车
but you didn't care if we won
不管比赛的输赢
as long as you got to be the driver.
太疯狂了 你疯了
That's crazy. You're crazy.
脱下你的赛车服 拿起你的水瓶
Get out of that jumpsuit, get your water bottle
回休息站去
and get back in the pit.
我再也不要回去了
I'm never going back to the pit
除非那儿有冷气可以吹 有男生可以泡
unless the pit is a cool diner where teens hang out.
A队的比赛要开始了 我得走了
Look, the A-league race is about to start. I got to go.
你在A队
You're in A-league?!
是啊 很赞
Yeah, it's pretty cool.
如果获胜他们还会给你的车一个小花环
They give your go-kart a little wreath if you win.
了不起死了
Oh, wow! Isn't that great?
就是了不起啊 回见
It is pretty great. Bye!
-嘿 蒂娜 你还好么 -很好
- Hi, Tina. How are you doing? - Good.
你看上去有点僵硬啊 孩纸
'Cause you're looking a little stiff out there, kiddo.
谁在说话
Who's saying this?
沙夏 你头盔里有个无线电
Sasha. I'm on the radio inside your helmet.
我差点还以为你是
Oh, 'cause I thought for a second you were...
没什么 不能让你知道我在想什么
Oh, never mind. I'm not gonna tell you what I thought.
蒂娜 你开得像个送水妹
Tina, you're driving like a water girl.
拜托 放松点
Come on, cut it loose.
好的 好的 我只是需要
All right, all right, I just need
稍微熟悉一下车 你好呀
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表