- Henry... - It's okay to smell.
-艾玛 -亨利
- Oy gevalt. - Henry...
很香 是吧
Smells good, right?
要不 就让我...
Maybe-maybe just a...
舔一口
A quick lick?
不 不准舔 别舔
No, not a lick. Don't do it.
别舔
Don't lick.
来吧 吃了它
Come on. Get it all
拿起来 亨利
Up in there, Henry.
别这么做 亨利
Don't do it, Henry.
算了 我还是不吃了
You know what? Maybe I won't.
我就知道你不会的 亨利
I knew you wouldn't do it, Henry.
天呐 我忍♥不了了
My God, I have to!
亨利
Henry!
咋了 我还没嚼呢
What? I'm not chewing.
我就在嘴里含一小会儿
I'm just holding it in my mouth for a second.
看到了吧 老爸
You see that, Pop?
对不起 不不
I'm sorry. Oh... Oh, no.
我吞下去了
I'm swallowing.
太好吃了
It's so good.
我再吃一口
I'm having another bite.
不
No!
我赢了
I win!
我赢了
I win!
你现在得承认我的搞笑汉堡了吧 老爸
How do you like my joke burgers now, Pop?
好吧 小鲍
Okay, Junior.
你赢了
You win.
谢谢你来我的派对
Thanks for coming to my party.
各位 我全身都是豆酱哦
Hey, everybody! I'm covered in bean juice!
我跑 你们来抓我怎么样
How about I run around and you all try to catch me
就像抓在博览会上乱窜的猪一样
like a pig at the state fair?
我开始咯
Here I go.
来抓我呀
Try to catch me.
大家都不够努力哦
No one's trying very hard!
晚安 各位
Good night, everyone.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
他出去了
Well, he's out.
各位又少了一个竞争对手
More bean boy for the rest of you.
老鲍勃汉堡店
咋了
What?!
都看着我做什么
Why is everybody looking at me?!
鲍鲍 冷静 冷静
Bobby, easy, easy.
-老爸 老爸 -咋了 露易丝
- Dad. Dad. - Yes, Louise?
貌似大家都在生你的气
Everyone looks like they're mad at you.
谢谢你哦
Thank you.
说不定这能让你开心起来 老爸
Maybe this will cheer you up, Dad.
谢谢 蒂娜
Thanks, Tina.
拆开看看 里面有东西
Open it. There's something inside.
雪花球
A snow globe.
-没错 -很棒 谢
- Yes. - Great. Th...
-等等 你们从哪拿的这个 -欧洲
- Wait, where'd you get this? - Europe.
不 我是说报纸
No, the newspaper.
你们在哪儿找到的
Where-where did you find this?
爷爷的地下室
From Pop Pop's basement.
-在他的书桌里 -看看他
- It was in his desk. - Look at him.
像小孩一样
He's like a baby,
还玩包装纸呢
playing with the wrapping paper.
鲍鲍 这是什么
Bobby, what is it?
这是开心汉堡店的第一篇报道
It's the first review of Bob's Burgers.
我爸把它保存起来了
My dad saved it.
天呐 好感人
Oh, my God. That's beautiful.
-快读一读 -算了吧
- Read it. - I don't think so.
读嘛
Read it.
-我不想读 -给我读
- I don't want to read it. - Read it!
"汉堡特别 价格公道
"Unique burgers. Good prices.
就是服务不太令人满意
"Service leaves something to be desired.
但还是值得一试的"
But worth the trip."
不怎么样嘛
Not great.
还行吧
I mean, it's okay.
鲍鲍
Oh, Bobby.
他是爱你的
He does love you,
但你却把他赶出了他自己的餐厅
and you drove him out of his own restaurant.
还是在圣诞节
On Christmas.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我做什么了
What did I do?
刚不是告诉你了嘛
I just told you.
-对哦 -在圣诞节把你父亲赶出...
- Oh. Right. - Drive your father out on Christmas...
好了好了 我听到了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I heard.
天呐 这也太悲情了
Oh, my God, that's so sad.
看来圣诞魔力也不管用了
So much for Christmas magic.
戴上这个 跟我走
Put this on and come with me.
等下 你说啥
Wait, what?
你老爸在我的酒吧里
Your dad's in my bar.
我带你去见他
We're gonna go see him.
-去吧 鲍鲍 -我 我...
- Go, Bobby. Go. - I-I...
我和孩子们会看好餐厅的 去吧
The kids and I will take care of the diner. Go.
是啊 老爸
Yeah, Dad.
当一个牛仔版圣诞老人召唤你时
When a mysterious cowboy/Santa says, "Come with me,"
你要做的就是跨上他的马背
you climb on that horse and ride.
再说了 还有免费的帽子戴呢
Also, free hat!
你开的不是舞厅吗
I thought this was a disco.
那是周三
That's Wednesdays.
周四我们一起看《丑闻》
Thursdays, we watch Scandal.
今晚是跳西部乡村舞蹈
Tonight's Country Western line dancing.
明天是圣诞
And tomorrow's Christmas...
你是不是已经忘了
or did you forget?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
当时我俩都太激动了
Things got a little heated.
他在那儿呢 去和他谈谈
There he is. Go talk to him.
别摘帽子
With the hat.
好吧
Okay.
让我自己待会儿
Just leave me alone.
-老爹 回餐厅来吧 -我忙着呢
- Pop, come back to the diner. - I'm busy.
你就只是坐在这儿啊
You're just sitting here.
才不是 我 我要去跳舞
No, I'm not. I'm... I'm dancing.
跳 跳舞
Da... dancing?
你又不会跳舞
You don't dance!
上吧 小鲍勃
Get out there, Bob Junior.
老爹 拜托回来跟我谈谈
Pop, will you please just come and talk to me?
要想跟你老爸说话
If you want to talk to your dad,
你就得和他一起"抖靴"
you're gonna have to boot scoot to him.
啥意思
What does that mean?
"抖靴"是啥
What's "Boot scoot"?
就像这样
It looks like this.
弯 弯膝
Bend... bend your knees.
我 我... 好吧
I'm-I'm... ow, okay.
扭臀
Now shake that pudding.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我就想和你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
你跳错了
You're doing it wrong.
舞步不是那样的
Those aren't the steps.
天 真的么
Oh, my God. Really?
所以我才不想和你共事
This is why I didn't want to work with you.
你老想控制我做的所有事
You have to control everything I do.
做菜 跳舞...
My cooking, my dancing...
并不是所有人都想跳得一样好吗
Not everyone wants to dance exactly the same way.
好吧 这示范不太好
Okay, bad example.
你们很擅长这个嘛
You guys are really good at this.
我每周五晚都来
I'm here every Friday night.
还有周四
And Thursdays.
我可爱看《丑闻》了
I love Scandal.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表