《开心汉堡店》第五季第八集
有没有很鼠昂[爽]
除虫害公♥司♥
孩子们 今天想不想欣赏件
Kids, before you go to school,
艺术品再去上学
you want to see some art?
我今天已经在镜子里见过了 所以不用了
I've already looked in the mirror once today, so I am good.
是在搞什么把戏吗
Is this a trick?
我们说想 你就给我们看你的光屁♥股♥
We say "Sure" and then you moon us?
不 你们知道那位
No. You know that customer
总是在纸巾上涂鸦的客人吧
who always doodles on his napkins?
看看他昨天画了什么
Look what he drew yesterday.
是个钓鱼的人
Oh. It's a fisherman.
他把油迹当成湖水
And he used the grease stain as a lake.
用的真是巧妙
That's a good use of grease.
知道吗 也许我们该把它挂起来
You know what, maybe we should put it up over here.
搞一个顾客涂鸦墙
Start a wall of customer drawings, right?
纸巾涂鸦墙
A wall of napkin art.
真是个好主意 琳
That's a good idea, Lin.
是个好主意 老妈
It is a good idea, Mom.
但你知道你哪做的不好吗
But you know what isn't?
你把咖啡杯放在了柜台的桌沿
Putting your coffee mug so close to the edge of the counter.
那可是杯滚烫的咖啡啊
That's a piping hot cup of ouch.
多谢提醒 蒂娜
Thank you, Tina.
我们知道 你是过道巡视员
We get it. You're a hall monitor.
你还是去学校发光发热吧
Leave your work at school.
抱歉 但我的努力都会得到回报
Sorry. But all my hall monitoring is gonna pay off.
我想福旺德老师打算提升我为
I think Mr. Frond is about to promote me
最高级别的过道巡视员
to the highest hall monitor rank there is.
蒂娜升职仪式
也就是"海牛"级别
It's called Hall Manatee.
海牛 为什么叫这个
Hall Manatee? Why is it called that?
有两种说法
There are two schools of thought about that.
-不 别说了 我不想听 -好吧
- No, never mind. I don't want to hear. - Okay.
你好 賽尔珀小姐
Hi, Ms. Selbo.
来为过道巡视员工作签到的吗
Signing in for hall monitor duty?
你知道吗 传闻
You know, there's a rumor going around
你将晋升高职
that you're up for a big promotion.
不要听信那些传闻 賽尔珀小姐
Oh, don't listen to rumors, Ms. Selbo.
那我还有什么可做的
Then what would I do?
接电♥话♥吗
Just answer the phone when it rings?
蒂娜 得了吧
Tina, come on.
给你的背心
Here's your vest.
祝你好运 海牛蒂娜
Good luck, Mana-Tina.
什么 我居然没给你说过
What? You didn't hear it from me.
你好 蒂娜 我先帮你签好了
Hi, Tina. I-I went ahead and signed you in.
你真细心 但帮他人签到
That was thoughtful, Rudy, but it's against the rules
是违反规定的
to forge a signature on the sign-in sheet.
对哦 还有规则
Oh, yeah. The rules.
我想是我太散漫了
I guess I played it pretty fast and loose.
抖臀的时候才需要
Yeah, let's save fast and loose for
散漫[快而灵活]
when you shake your caboose.
-规矩就是用来遵守的 -是的 抱歉
- Rules were made to be followed. - Right, sorry.
看 你当选海牛是有道理的
See, that's why you're gonna be a Hall Manatee
瓦格斯塔夫小学"过道巡视员"级别
海牛
枪鱼
鲦鱼
而我只能做个"鲦鱼"
and I'm stuck at Hall Minnow.
还有一个原因是我不懂得疏通人脉
Well, I'm also a Hall Minnow 'cause I'm bad at networking.
第三轮巡视 离午饭时间还有四十分钟
Third period. Lunch is 40 minutes away.
学生都又饿又狂躁
Kids are hungry and cranky,
也就意味着 在过道上
which means out in the hallway
-什么事都有可能发生 -明白了
- anything can happen. - Got it.
你慢点
Oh, slow you didn't.
我是说你在过道里没有放慢速度
I'm saying you weren't going slow in the hall.
你能慢点吗
Slow you didn't?
我应该表达得更清楚些 抱歉
I should have been more clear. Sorry.
你的全名和年级
Full name and grade?
丹尼·杜金斯基 五年级
Danny Duszynski, fifth.
杜金斯基 多谢 丹尼
Duszynski. Thank you, Danny.
傻♥逼♥...
You stupid...
你说什么
What's that?
再见 谢谢
Bye. Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
他说脏话
He used language.
不 我想他说的是"谢谢"
No, I think he just said "Thank you."
蒂娜 我直接说吧 你是我的榜样
Tina, can I just say it? You inspire me.
我知道
I know.
等等 我听那声音耳熟
Hold on. I recognize that sound.
是屁♥股♥摩擦金属的声音
It's butts on brass.
跟我来
Follow me.
我爱地心引力
I love gravity!
幸好我穿了我的抗荷裤
I'm glad I wore my fast pants!
抗荷服 一般为飞行员所穿 在加速度过高情况下
能提高抗正载能力的服装
-你们刚把自己滑成留校生了 -说得好
- Hey, guys. You just slid into detention. - Nice.
我需要知道你们的全名和年级
I'm gonna need a full name and grade from both of you.
我知道 想吓我们是吧 蒂娜
I get it. Good psych-out, Tina.
好怕怕哦
You scared us straight.
全名和年级
Uh, full name and grade.
我不能告诉你我的全名
I can't tell you my full name!
老妈不告诉我我的中间名字 你知道的
You know Mom won't tell me my middle name!
我去 蒂娜 你谁啊
Geez, Tina, what are you,
烦人鬼和告状精么
Narcy Narc and the Narcy Bunch?
好吧 露易丝和吉恩·贝尔彻
Fine. Louise and Gene Belcher.
好了 上课去
All right, off to class.
家里见
And I'll see you at home.
今晚老妈要做什么呢 有人知道吗
What's Mom making tonight? Anyone know?
聊得很愉快
Good talk.
真是不留情面啊
That was cold-blooded.
看来一旦成为过道巡视员
I guess when you're a hall monitor
就得把私人感情关进柜子里啊
you have to leave your feelings in your locker.
-还把密♥码♥给忘了 -这样啊
- And lose the combination. - Yeah...
正在执行任务的过道巡视员
Hall monitors on duty,
请立即到布莱文斯教官办公室报到
report immediately to Coach Blevins' office.
我们走
Let's move.
放我走 见鬼
Let me go. Dang.
齐克 你叫我们吗 福旺德老师
Zeke. You called us, Mr. Frond?
蒂娜 我的明星巡视员
Tina. My star hall monitor.
还有中号♥鲁迪
And Regular Sized Rudy.
有待提高的巡视员
My fixer-upper hall monitor.
我会努力的
I'll get there.
我从课堂上回来
Anyway, I stepped away from class
取我的防震防护镜
to retrieve my shatterproof sports goggles...
酷毙了
Suh-weet.
多谢 当我来到办公室
Thanks. When I got to my office,
发现齐克在这鬼鬼鬼祟祟的
I found Zeke in here digging around.
擅自闯入老师的办公室
Trespassing in a teacher's office.
你被三振出局了 齐克
This is strike three for you, Zeke.
这意味着你将自动被停学
I'm afraid that means automatic suspension.
但是我有很好的理由
But I got a good reason.
省省吧 蒂娜 你押送齐克
Save it. Tina, I need you to escort Zeke
去校长办公室
to the principal's office.
我本可以亲自送 但我手♥机♥掉厕所里了
I'd do it myself, but I dropped my cell phone in the toilet,
我得马上把它放进米桶里
and I need to put it in rice immediately.
有人这么试过吗 有用吗
Has anyone tried that? Does it work?
这下福旺德老师的手♥机♥变"臭"机啦
Mr. Frond's got a smell phone.
你被停学了
You're suspended.
蒂娜 你觉得你能办好这事吗
Tina, think you can handle this?
我认为你不太清楚
I don't think you can handle
我多擅长这个 福旺德老师
how much I can handle this, Mr. Frond.
我们走吧 齐克
Let's go, Zeke.
接下来交给我了 鲁迪
I'll take it from here, Rudy.
你的任务完成了
You finish your rounds.
你确定吗 齐克可不好对付
Are you sure? Zeke's trouble.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表