开个玩笑 只是感觉那样还蛮好玩的
Just kidding. I kind of thought that'd be more fun.
我们还是去绊老爸吧
Let's go trip Dad.
*金发飘飘 优雅妖娆*
*So blonde, so delicate and blonde.*
面包在这 贝尔彻先生
Here are your buns, Mr. Belcher.
你为什么喊我贝尔彻先生
Why are you calling me Mr. Belcher?
-别说我是你老板 -你是我老板
- Don't say 'cause I'm your boss... - 'Cause you're my boss...
-你是我的性感助手 -我是你的性感助手
- And you're my sexy assistant. - And I'm your sexy assistant.
对 我会扒光衣服
Yes. I'm gonna take off all my clothes
在冷库那等你
and wait for you in the walk-in.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea to...
打到我眼睛了
That hit my eye.
-是的 必须的 -真的很疼
- Yes, it did. - It really hurts.
我看看 大男孩
Let me look at it, you big baby.
-我现在是金发护士 -不
- I'm the blonde nurse! - No.
现在是第二次世界大战
It's World War II.
-你眼睛中枪 -不不不
- You got shot in the eye. - No, no.No.
我俩激♥情♥四射
The chemistry between us is smoldering.
我的天
Oh, my God.
让我看看
Let me see it.
这种角色扮演对我没用
This... The fantasy doesn't work.
-为什么 -要是我眼睛中弹了
- Why? - I-I feel like if I got shot in the eye,
我就只想让你治治我的眼睛 和脑子
I would want you to help my eye. And my brain.
我又不懂 我又不是医生
Well, I don't know. I'm not a freaking doctor.
我是护士 鲍勃
I'm a nurse, Bob.
那你能请个医生来吗
Well, can you get a doctor?
-因为我需要医生 -等等
- 'Cause I need a doctor. - Oh, wait.
-我是医生 -不 别
- I'm a doctor. - No. Not...
-让我来瞧瞧 -天哪
- Let me look at that over here. - Oh, my God.
手链串的怎么样了 姑娘们
How are your bracelets coming along, girls?
-挺好的 -很好 -挺好的
- Fine. - Good. - Fine.
我要把我的手链给我的小妹
I'm giving my bracelet to my new baby sister.
她超萌 但她现在还没什么首饰呢
She's so cute and she has almost no jewelry.
我要把我的给凯蒂
I'm giving mine to Katie.
我要把我的给朱莉
I'm giving mine to Julie.
-真巧 -真巧
- Jinx! - Jinx!
不对
I mean...
是时候开始行动了
Okay, time to put the plan into action.
第一阶段 取得她们的信任
Phase one. Get them to trust me.
-这手链真漂亮 朱莉 -谢谢
- That's a pretty bracelet, Julie. - Thanks!
第一阶段完成
Okay, phase one complete.
第二阶段 让所有人反♥目♥成仇
Phase two, turn everyone against each other
-让内奸自动现行 -等等 什么
- until the mole is flushed out. - Wait, what?
凯蒂和我说你的手链很丑
Katie told me she thinks your bracelet's ugly.
-不是吧 -是的
- Oh, no. - Oh, yes.
我发现了超酷的东西
Okay, I found some pretty cool stuff,
还把每个人的垃圾都整理成堆了
and I've organized everyone's trash into piles.
-那是谁的垃圾 -乔迪的
- Whose trash is that? - Jodi's.
-有点意思 -都很有意思
- Interesting. - It's all interesting.
每堆都有各自的故事
Each pile tells a story.
比如 昨晚丽娜吃了炸鸡 就这样
For example, last night, Rena had chicken. The end.
露易丝 119团的成员都反♥目♥了
Louise! Everyone in Troop 119 hates each other.
这正是我担心的
This is exactly what I was worried about.
我觉得你想说的是
I believe what you're trying to say is,
"谢谢 露易丝
"Thank you. Thank you, Louise,
谢谢你帮我调查内奸"
for helping me smoke out the mole."
露易丝 你会毁了我们整个团的
Louise, you're going to destroy the troop!
你何必那么在乎那个团呢
Why do you care so much about the troop, anyway?
她们拒绝了你啊 记得不
They rejected you, remember?
119团把我塑造成了现在这个女人
Troop 119 shaped me into the woman I am.
我还以为是你内衣的功劳呢
I thought your underwear did that.
蒂娜 我们试过你的方法了
Tina, we tried things your way.
并没有
No, we didn't.
我脑子里过了一遍 根本没用
I did in my head, and it didn't work.
等找出内奸你就会谢谢我了
You'll thank me later when we remove the mole.
换个话题 跟我说实话
Changing subject. Be honest,
我看起来像杰西卡吗
do I look like a Jessica?
这样真好
This is nice.
等下 露易丝人呢 乔迪人呢
Wait. Where's Louise? And where's Jodi?
凯蒂 你能帮我看下我的带子吗
Katie, will you watch my lanyard?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
来捣个乱吧
Let's mess with her lanyard.
我知道你有秘密
I know you know something.
快告诉我 不然冲走你的眼镜
Tell me, or the glasses get a swirly!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
我也看不清你在做什么
And I can't see what you're doing!
我正准备把你的眼镜扔进马桶呢
I'm holding your glasses over the toilet!
露易丝 对不起 乔迪
Louise! Sorry, Jodi.
我帮你把眼镜拿回来
Let me get your glasses back for you.
等等 你在做什么呢
Wait, now what are you doing?
就是我常做的 哈气在镜片上
Just that thing where I breathe on the lenses
然后用衬衫擦干净
and wipe them off with my shirt.
我差一点就审问出来了
I was just about to break her!
你惹出太多麻烦了
You're causing too much trouble!
至少我还在做事啊
At least I'm doing something.
你就知道编带子 鬼知道是啥玩意
While you're making lanyards, whatever those are,
这些卑鄙勾当都是我在做
I'm the one doing the dirty work.
卑鄙勾当到此为止了 露易丝
No more dirty work, Louise. I think...
你还是离队吧
I think you should leave the troop.
可 可内奸监察队怎么办
Wha... What about mole patrol?!
我喊停了
I'm shutting it down.
这是警笛消失的声音
That was the sound of the siren shutting down.
好吧 行 我走就是了
Okay, fine, I will leave.
真是个好主意
That's a great idea!
-是吗 -是
- Oh, it is? - Oh, yeah!
-不心痛吗 -不会
- So no hard feelings? - Nope!
好了 各位
All right, everyone,
我们来做牛奶纸盒喂鸟器
let's make milk carton bird feeders.
最后做个牛奶纸盒喂鸟器再上路如何
One last milk carton bird feeder for the road?
再见
Good-bye!
拜 回家见
Bye. See you at home.
你们哪个幸运儿
Which one of you lucky mamajammas
穿得下14号♥靴子
wears a size 14 boot and isn't all hung up
而且不介意两只鞋不一样的
about having one for each foot?
吉恩 你穿的什么玩意
Gene, what are you wearing?
垃圾时尚 简称垃时
Trash fashion. I call it trashion.
是不是该带你去打个破伤风
We should probably get you a tetanus shot.
贝尔彻家
Belcher residence.
蒂娜 你能告诉爸妈
Tina, can you tell Mom and Dad
我晚饭迟点回去吗
I'll be late for dinner?
我的会议延时了
My meeting's running long.
但愿老妈不会太难过
I hope Mom doesn't get too upset.
好的 等等 什么会议
Oh, okay. Wait, what meeting?
就是个团会而已
Oh, just a troop meeting.
你懂的
You know how it goes.
了解 好的好的
Got it. Oh, yeah, yeah.
什么团
What troop?
257团 蒂娜
Troop 257, Tina.
你加入257团了吗
You joined Troop 257?
不 露易丝 你不能那样
No, Louise, you can't do that.
他们是敌团
They're the enemy troop.
太迟了 挂了 拜拜
Too late. Got to go. Bye-bye!
喂 露易丝
Hello? Louise?
大家来认识下新成员
Let's get to know our newest member.
2-5-7团
Troop 2-5-7!
你们比其它的雷娘团有趣多了 对吧
You guys are the fun-dergirls over here, am I right?
头开得不错 不错
Good start, good start.
新来的
New girl,
你叫什么
I didn't catch your name.
-艾拉妮丝 -你刚才说你从哪转来的
- Alanis. - Where'd you say you moved from again?
纽约 纽约
New York, New York.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表