How long have y'all been going out?
-一个月 -今天刚开始
- A month. - Since today.
今天刚开始 但比那更早
Since today, but earlier.
我从来没怎么注意过你们俩
I never really thought about either of you that much,
但你们真是可爱的一对
but you guys make a cute couple.
是的 你们俩单独看谁都不咋样
Yeah, it's like neither of you are cute,
但在一起就很可爱
but together you're cute.
我们都戴眼镜
We're both humans who wear glasses!
小点声 达瑞尔
Volume, Darryl.
是的 伙计 我们就在你边上呢
Yeah, man, we're right here.
你还好吗 伙计
You all right, buddy?
达瑞尔 亲爱的
Darryl, sweetie,
你能和我来一下
will you come with me for a sec
帮我检查一下头发里的虱子吗
and check my hair for lice?
-好吧 -我们马上回来
- Okay. - We'll be right back.
我手心出了好多汗啊
I'm losing so much water out of my palms!
这样下去我明早就得脱水而死了
I'll be dead by morning!
打起精神来 达瑞尔
Pull it together, Darryl!
也许我想的这个主意不怎么样
Maybe I was wrong about this.
我不知道如何当男友
I don't know how to be a boyfriend.
你从来没有约会过
You haven't dated anyone.
而我只约会过两个半男生
And I've only dated two-and-a-half boys,
但我对男生和感情的事颇有研究
but I've thought about boys and relationships a lot.
超有研究
Like, a lot.
-真的超有研究 -好吧
- I mean, a lot. - Okay.
这样怎么样
So, how about this?
你教我数学
You'll be my math tutor,
-我教你如何做男朋友 -好吧
- and I'll be your boyfriend tutor. - Okay.
比如 如果你不知道说什么
Like, if you don't know what to say,
就轻轻搂着我
just give me a tiny side-hug.
天哪 好吧 不是这样
Oh, God. Okay, not like that.
还不错
Decent hug,
但下次抱时别出声
but do it silently next time.
好消息 我们都没长虱子
Good news, neither of us have lice.
再和大家打次招呼
So, hello again, everyone.
你们在一起好般配啊
You guys look so cute together.
-多谢 罗莎 -不客气
- Thanks, Rosa. - You're welcome.
再见
B-Bye.
-再见 -再见
- B-Bye. - Oh, bye. Bye.
那是达瑞尔和蒂娜在拉手吗
Are Darryl and Tina holding hands?
蒂娜可从来没正眼瞧过达瑞尔
Tina hasn't pined after Darryl for one second.
要知道她可瞧上过不少人
And that girl can pine.
琳 你能把这个给四号♥桌端去吗
Hey, Lin, can you take this to table four?
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
性感厨房♥
Sexy cooking.
好吧 好吧
Oh, okay, right.
-她成功了 -生奶油
- She got ya! - Whipped cream.
-很性感 有没有 -绝对有 -泰迪
- Sexy, right? - Very. - Teddy.
现在时间不太合适 琳
Now's not really the best time, Lin.
-来嘛 -现在是午饭高峰期呢
- Come here. - It's the lunch rush.
来嘛 来
Come on, come on.
还有 你能把汉堡送去四号♥桌吗
Also, can you take that burger to table four?
可以呀 还是你要找找看我藏在
I could, or you can try and find the strawberry
身上的草莓
I've hidden somewhere on my body.
你在说什么啊
Wh-What are you talking about?
*找呀找呀找草莓*
*Find the strawberry *
*找草莓*
*Strawberry trail *
不 不
No. I don't know.
现在不行
Not right now.
是不是在那里
Wait, is that it, right there?
你围裙口袋里
In your apron pocket?
那是在里面咯
So it's in there.
对 来拿
Yeah, come and get it.
那草莓已经脏了
Well, it's all dirty now,
你把脏抹布搭围裙口袋上了
'cause it's in your apron with a dirty dishrag.
是很"脏"[淫♥荡♥]
So dirty.
快点啦 都要软了
Hurry up, it's getting all mushy.
我现在不太想
Well, I don't really want to now,
-上面有抹布呢 -你肯定想的
- it has a dishrag on it. - Sure you do.
我真的不想
I really don't.
-我不想吃 -当然要吃
- I don't want that one. - You know you want to.
-不 -张嘴
- No. - Open up...
张嘴
Open up.
-不要 -好 那我先来一口
- No. - Fine, I'll take a nibble.
琳 你在呕了
Lin, you're gagging.
蒂娜 看来是刚补习完回来啊
Tina, hey, back from tutoring, I see.
-坐 我亲爱的姐姐 -好吧
- Have a seat, my sister. - Sure.
达瑞尔 你男友 你 他女友
So, Darryl, boyfriend, you, girlfriend?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, you broke me!
达瑞尔和我是假装在约会
Darryl and I are pretending we're dating
目的是在舞会上赢得"丘比特情侣"的称号♥
so we can win Cupid's Couple at the dance,
然后我们想约谁就能约谁了
and then we can go out with whoever we want,
我还不用上学校的数学补习班
and I stay in normal math.
我就知道跟数学有关
I knew math was responsible!
拜托别说出去
Please don't tell.
如果有人知道我们是假的
If anyone knows we're faking,
我们就赢不了了
then we won't win.
行 那贿赂我们一下
Right. Bribe, please.
好吧 胜出的一对
Okay. Well, the winners of Cupid's Couple
会得到价值50美元的酸奶礼券
geta $50 frozen yogurt gift card.
如果我们赢了 就给你们
I guess you guys can have that if we win.
你说有礼券的时候我就同意了
You had me at "Gets a $50 frozen yogurt gift card."
男友应该时时夸奖自己的女友
Now, a boyfriend should always give his girlfriend compliments.
比如说 你可以夸我
Like, you could tell me
用了一次就把柜子打开了
I did a great job of opening my locker
很厉害
on the first try.
这个也要夸奖
I should compliment you on that?
尤其是这个
Especially that.
我的柜子很有想法 这点我虽然很尊重
My locker has a mind of its own, which I respect,
但有时我确实需要拿下书
but also sometimes I just need to get my books.
好吧
okay.
你用一次就把柜子打开了
Hey, great job opening your locker
-真棒 蒂娜 -谢谢
- on the first try, Tina. - Oh, thanks.
-真甜蜜啊 -就是
- That is some sweet talk. - I know, right?
他们能在对方的镜片上看到自己
It's so cute how their glasses reflect off each other.
像两面永无止境的镜子
Yeah, like two mirrors that go on forever.
无尽的东西总让我汗毛倒立
Infinite stuff trips me out!
天呐 你背上有只蜘蛛
Oh, no, there's a spider on your back.
快弄下来 弄下来
Get it off! Get it off!
不是真的 是我的手
No, it's not real, it's my hand.
只是个游戏 我们专属的游戏
It's a cute game we play, it's our thing.
可我讨厌蜘蛛 甲虫行吗
But I hate spiders, could it be a beetle?
当然 天呐
Sure. Oh, no.
你背上有只甲虫
There's a beetle on your back.
虫子游戏简直堪比抱抱了
Bugs are, like, the new hugs.
看来丘比特是射对人了 对吧
Cupid sure hit that couple right in the rump, huh?
这是世纪之恋啊
It's the romance of the century!
和酸奶一点关系都没有
And it has nothing to do with yogurt.
情人节舞会
今晚和你在一起很愉快
I'm having a really good time with you tonight.
我觉得别人没听到
I don't think everyone heard you.
-得大声喊 盖过音乐 -哦对
- You got to yell over the music. - Oh, right.
今晚和你在一起很愉快
I'm having a really good time with you tonight.
天 看克洛伊和扎克的慢舞
Oh, man, look at Chloe and Zack slow dance.
真的好慢
They are so slow!
动都没怎么动
they're barely moving.
这让我们怎么跟他们比
How do we compete with that?
我们不能让他们赢
We cannot let them win Cupid's Couple.
等等 我知道了
Hold on, I got a good idea.
大家情人节过的开心吗
Hey, who's having a great Valentine's Day?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表