And an animal?
有人说消防员吗
I heard fireman?
猪吗
And pig?
是有人说了猪吗
Did somebody say pig?
米莉好像输了
I think Millie just lost.
不可能 即兴表演中
Impossible-- the only losers
唯一的输家是观众
in improv are the audience.
等等 她这样我们还要喜欢她吗
Wait, do we still like her?
不喜欢了对吧 她好恶心 有没有
We don't, right? She's gross, right?
米莉因攻击艾比被取消竞选资格
Millie is disqualified for attacking Abby.
露易丝 你是民♥意♥投票的第二名
Louise, you were second in the poll.
你要当主席了
You're going to be president!
哇 头好晕
Whew, head rush!
我都已经开始有点醉心于权力了
I'm already a little drunk with power!
露易丝因擅闯我办公室被取消竞选资格
Louise is disqualified for breaking into my office.
这样一来 我们就没有候选人了
Oh. So we're out of candidates.
今年不会有主席了
No president this year.
对哦 还有亨利·哈勃
Oh, wait, Henry Haber.
恭喜你 亨利·哈勃
Congratulations, Henry Haber.
今天我的投票终于作数了
Hi. Uh, today my vote really counted.
在我的国家政♥变♥前 我也是主席来着
In my country, before the coup, I was president.
你走狗屎运了 亨利·哈勃
You are so freaking lucky, Henry Haber!
狗屎运
Luck.
你这样想的吗
Is that what you want to call it?
那是
Uh, yeah.
看来一切只是因为我走了狗屎运
I guess I was just lucky when I figured out
包括我想出要除掉小吉米
that to get rid of Jimmy Jr.,
就得把米莉拉进来
I had to lure Millie into the race.
包括我预见到
And I guess I was just lucky when I knew
她的参与会让你加入小吉米阵营
that she would pull you in on the Jimmy Jr. Side,
以及你会搞砸他的竞选
and that you would tank his campaign.
你怎么知道的
How could you know that?
一只名叫撒尿小公主的南美栗鼠告诉我的
A chinchilla named Princess Little Piddles told me.
啥
What?
我弟弟贺加斯目睹了全过程
My younger brother Hogarth saw the whole thing.
那名字本来没机会当选的
That name didn't have a chance
直到你因为那是米莉想出来的
till you went overboard dumping on it
就站起来对它大批特批
because it was Millie's idea.
让同学们都可怜起她来
And all the kids felt bad for her.
米莉让你完全失去理智了
Millie makes you completely irrational.
我没失去理智
I'm not irrational.
她只是让我抓狂
She just drives me totally insane!
为了打败米莉
Then I had to take care of Millie.
我让你也参加了竞选
So I got you to run.
然后我帮助你打败了她
Then I helped you take her down in a way
同时也让你自己出局了
that also took you down.
原来我们只是工具么
We were pawns?
你是想说"虾皮"吧
I believe you mean "Prawns."
你不可能那么聪明
You can't be that smart.
是的 我可以
Chess I can.
文武双全啊
Brains and brawn...
如果你有武的话我就会这么说
is what I would say if you had the brawn part.
你怎么能那样玩弄他人
How can you play with people's lives like that?
你以为自己是谁啊 亨利·哈勃
Who the hell do you think you are, Henry Haber?
你会成为优秀的主席的
You're gonna be an amazing president.
我曾经也是个优秀的主席
I was an amazing president.
后来呢
What happened?
政♥变♥
Coup.
*医生*
*Doctors have come*
*从遥远的城市*
*From distant cities *
*赶来看我*
*Just to see me *
*站在我床前*
*Stand over my bed *
*他们相信*
*Is believing *
*他们所见*
*What they're seeing *
*他们说我一定是个奇迹*
*They say I must be one of the wonders *
*上帝创造的奇迹*
*Of God's own creation *
*在我看来 他们根本*
*And as far as they can see they can offer *
*给不出合理的解释*
*No explanation.*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表