万人疼爱 无人能敌
and lovable and strong...
嗨 盖尔
Hey, Gayle.
还要约会吗
Still up for that date?
我的急事儿取消了
My emergency canceled.
史黛西 你怎么知道我在这儿
Stacy! How'd you find me?
你在我公♥司♥ 我家 和我妈那儿
All those messages you left me at work and at home
都留了纸条告诉我你的行踪
and at my mother's telling me where you were going.
哦 对
Oh. Oh, yeah.
好咧 我们走吧
Okay, let's get out of here!
拜 孩子们
Bye, kids.
-别啊 -别啊
- No! - No!
我去
Son of a bitch!
老妈 别这样 你真的要禁我们足吗
Mom, come on. Are we really still grounded?
我们是闹着玩儿的
We were just trying to be funny.
是啊 我们就想让你开怀一笑
Yeah. We tried to make you laugh,
但没想到你让大家都笑了
but instead, you made the world laugh.
听起来是挺好笑的
It did sound kind of funny.
五小时前
老妈 能买♥♥点冰淇淋吗
Mom, uh, can we get some ice cream?
-是啊 那儿的冰柜里有 -行啊
- Yeah. From that case right there. - Yeah!
冰淇淋 好好吃的样子 好主意姑娘们
Ice cream. Yummy. Good idea, girls.
冰柜怪人
Freezer Frankenstein!
琳 你倒在了一堆卫生棉上 还放了个屁
Lin, you fell into a pile of maxi pads, and you farted.
确实很好笑
It's pretty funny.
一点都不好笑
It wasn't funny!
别人都在看我笑话
Everyone laughed at me.
-是的 -没错 -没错
- Yeah. - Yup. - Yup.
我还不得不把那些卫生棉都买♥♥回家
And then I had to buy all those maxi pads.
那些得好久才能用完呢
it's gonna take me weeks to get through those!
而且他们把包递给我的时候我又放了个屁
And then I farted again when they handed me my bags.
老妈 简直太完美了 你不觉得吗
Mom, it was perfect. Don't you see?
我真为你自豪
I'm proud of you!
你的屁深入我们心 老妈
You farted your way into our hearts, Mom.
好吧 是 是很好笑
Okay. It was... it was funny.
确实很好笑
It was funny.
所以你不禁我们足咯
So, we aren't grounded anymore?
听着 你们今晚还是要禁足
Tell you what. You're grounded for tonight,
在家陪我看电视
and you all have to watch TV with me.
行 总算有事做了
All right, it's something.
我看什么你们就得看什么
And we're gonna watch whatever I want,
我们还要像三明治一样依偎在一起
and we're gonna be a big snuggle sandwich.
我要做中间的奶酪
I'm the cheese, right in the middle,
人人都爱我
and everyone likes me!
等等 你们去哪儿
Wait, where are you going?
还没关门呢
We're not closed.
-还有几小时才打烊呢 -回见 老爸
- We-we don't close for hours. - Bye, Dad!
等等等等等 别关...
Wai-wai-wai-wait. Don't close the d...
门关了
They closed the door.
我应该答应盖尔的
I should have gone with Gayle.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表